Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Princess of the North and South
Sword Master and General in the Water Tribe Military

Spoiler:
HP: 98,888/100,000
"My brother will be King.  I must be his blade.
His tool to command; to help make his dreams come true.
The Water Tribe will rise as an Empire, as Nation.
It's people will be proud; and I will help my brother facilitate that dream."

--------------------------------------------------

First fire, now wind.  What was next?  Water? Kamui sighed to herself as she roll-dodged out of the way, the demon's fist just missing her by a few short inches as it slammed into the ground. These fights were starting to turn into life or death here. Funny for a tournament that promoted "peace, unity" and "no deaths." Oh well.  Time to retaliate.  Kamui knew something that all Fire Benders knew. Something taught on the first day any Fire Bender started Bending.

It was that fire fed on oxygen.  It was common knowledge.  It was part of the table of the elements.  Wind erodes Earth, Earth soaks up Water, Water douses Fire, and Fire eats Air.  Light and Dark were in the middle; never truly defeating one another.  As the old saying goes: From the light comes darkness, and from darkness comes light.  Neither could exist without the other; they lived in a permanent state of equilibrium and stalemate.

Gathering all the fire she could, Kamui blasted it all towards the great beast.  She was sure to aim to right of the best.  The wind that made up its body seemed to be spinning in the left-wards direction, meaning if she aimed to the right it would suck the fire into its body.  Kamui was doing her best to open up the demon and hit its core, or at least kill off some of the wind flow.

Kamui's hope was that the flames would burn off the excess oxygen and grow, thus allowing her to do more damage to the demon faster.  Only time would tell though, and Kamui hoped that time was kind.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:51 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Elemental Guardian of Air
Origin: Elemental Guardian raised by Drak'Tharon Sorcerers
Motive: Defend the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: 1 Elemental
Damage: 7500

HP (Demon): 1,343/10,000
HP (Elemental Core): 500/500 [Available if Attack Accuracy Lands Between Hit Threshold]

Spoiler:

The demon roars, angrily, in pain.  Your attack was successful.  The spinning of the elemental's torrential body draws in the flame and the flames multiplies when it hits the air.  It sucks up most of the oxygen, shrinking the demon.  Through the body of the windy elemental being you can see its elemental core.  Its heart.  It's very existent, its soul and being.  If you aim a shot correctly for the weak and now poorly protected heart, you can kill the demon in one shot.

Then again, if it misses at least you'll hit the demon.  It's angry though, roaring.  You better make your decision quickly.  But first dodge!  The demon comes at you, it swings its leg, it's aiming to kick you with a Spiritum Steel foot, hoping to slam you against the wall like a child's hide ball.  Better move fast Champion.

Core Hit Threshold

Accuracy must land between:
Random number (1,10) :
AND
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 94,839/100,000

The foot made contact with Kamui's gut, knocking her flat on her back and slamming her into the wall. She bounced off and hit the ground like some child's ball and lay there for a moment while she gasped for air like a beached fish. The kick had completely knocked the wind from her and she needed to start breathing again before she ripped this demon apart. With a growl, Kamui gathered another blast of black flame.

Nothing large though, just a small blast, condensed down into the side of a pebble. It contained all the rage of an exploding barrel of gunpowder, the fury of an angry Garuda and the hopes and dreams of her people. Using everything she had, Kamui aimed at the centre of the demon and shot the black ball of flame right for the middle core of the demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 am

Spoiler:

Elemental Guardian of Air
Origin: Elemental Guardian raised by Drak'Tharon Sorcerers
Motive: Defend the Kingdom
Number: 1 Elemental
Damage: 7500

HP (Demon): 0/10,000
HP (Elemental Core): 0/500

Spoiler:

The great Wind Elemental's life ended as the core was struck.  It's very essence exploded, blowing up along with the demon in a torrent of wind and air that blew the entire courtyard like a hurricane.  It finally settles and now it's calm, and silent.  The stone doors open to the south, where you come from, to the east, and to the north.  You may choose any of the paths.  For now your fight is over.  But you'll have more up ahead, so good luck Champion.

Oh and before you leave, take notice of that small Elemental Spirit Spirit wolf that erupts from the remnants of the core of the Wind Elemental.  It's only a pup, a cub, but it's alone and lost and hungry.  If you take it and raise it, you'll have a really cool mount.  If not well...it'll probably wander around here, lost, alone and confused until it becomes food for something else.  But the choice is yours.  Take it or leave it; but be prepared to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 96,864/100,000

The Wind Elemental exploded in a violent torrent of wind. It was like being in a hurricane; Kamui had to raise her arms to cover her mouth and eyes as the dust and dirt was blown around by the torrent. Kamui couldn't see a thing for minutes before the torrent finally died away.

Kamui saw the small pup and motioned to the little being to come with her. It didn't take long for the lost, scared little thing to agree. It ran towards her and hoped into her arms. She gave it a warming hug, then tucked it into her robes, where it sat, surprisingly light and sleeping like an infant. Kamui smiled. Even in this Labyrinth there was something nice and heart-warming. It wasn't so bad; well, kind of.

With new determination, Kamui looked forward and saw the path ahead of her. Forward, that's where she had to go, and so Kamui pushed northward, the little pup sleeping in her robes, and the next enemy up ahead no doubt, sitting in the next courtyard, just waiting for a chance at its next meal. Fun, like always.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Spoiler:

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 10,000/10,000

Spoiler:

You walk down the hallway, to find it is but a short one.  Do not get used to that though, for it will not be common.  You walk into the next courtyard and hear you pup whine and whimper from within your robes.  You look around to see what's wrong and notice them.  Four skeletal dogs engulfed in emerald green fire.  These beasts growled and barked like wolves on the prowl.  They aren't playing around are they?

Well Champion, it's time to fight.  Be careful though because these Felhounds are vicious.  Not only will they bite and rip and tear and claw with their skeletal claws and fangs, but they will burn you with their felfire.  And Felfire is deadly.  It doesn't go out.  Like the black flames of Amaterasu's bloodline, these flames can only be put out by their creator.  The creator is not the Felhounds, but the Old Gods that created and corrupted them.  The other way to do it is kill the source.  The Felhounds.  So, be careful Champion, and don't get burned.

Wait look out!  Here they come!  The Felhounds pounce at you, they jump, attack you with their claws and fangs, ganging up on you like a real wolf pack.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next