Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Stephy

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Karasu Kazegami
9,986,028/10,000,000 HP

Spoiler:

While most of Karasu's opponents had finished off their demons and charged off towards the Flame Lord, Karasu was frustratingly stuck fighting her Flame Demon. She was incredibly strong, but her luck was terribly shit. This always happened to her, whether in a tournament or in a battle or anything. When it came to fighting opponents her luck always left her. She grumbled about it internally, but kept her focus and aimed to do nothing but destroy her Flame Demon. Especially after that last painful attack. Karasu hated being showed up by this fucking Demon. It had hit her too many times already.

Gathering all the water she could, she aimed created a crescent moon blade that strapped itself to her arm, from elbow to wrist, and extended a few inches beyond both points on either side. Using her weapon, Karasu aimed an attack right for the clavicle and chest of the demon, hoping to bifurcate the fucking fucker. Karasu was fuming now.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 9,990,140/10,000,000

Yami snarled in frustration. Even water was useless against the dragon. Nothing she could do was working. Even her fire attack had been more effective than that. Despite the fact that the dragon was so huge, emotions were no doubt impossible for it to express, Yami could have sworn she saw a grin on his face. He knew he was going to win. Yami had almost no chance to defeat him, even less so now that he was destroying everything in the area, flattening the terrain. Out of nowhere, his tail came down on Yami. She jumped out of the way, but her legs were caught under the tail and she was forced to the ground. That would definitely leave a mark later.

Yami had to think fast. She eyed the hammer in her hands. Blessed by thy flame. The Hammer would enhance her fire power, perhaps enough to fight back. But she knew he would be watching for her strike. You know, I am still here. If you need me, I could always...No. I need to do as much as I can on my own. I'll only use your power if I absolutely have to. That time may be drawing near, you foolish child. He will kill you, and you know it.

Yami had to try her hardest not to let Kokuo's words get to her. She eyed the scales on the dragon's body. From her experience with her pet dragon, dragon scales were almost completely fireproof. But there weren't any scales inside the dragon's body. If Yami could hit it hard enough, she could cause internal damage, rather than external. Yami lifted her hammer and brought it down on the dragon's tail as hard as she could.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:12 am

Nefarian (Blocking Loola and Lyssa)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Demon (Blocking Stephy)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Lord (Blocking Sara, Niya and Kouzai)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Onyxia (Blocking Bailey)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 am

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE MULTIPLIERS, THEY ARE IMPORTANT

Nefarian the Blackwing, Son of Magmaros
994,256/1,000,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 10,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

((OOC: Nefarian is currently currently attacking: Lyssa, Loola.))

Nefarian was not stupid. He saw the girl move, saw the hammer swing, saw what it was going for. His tail. Of course. Everyone thought a dragon was just a large scaly cat. Hit the tail the dragon would cry out. She was right of course...only if that dragon was a hatchling or welphling. Once a dragon had grown, his tail was thick enough with muscle, scales and bone that it would hurt, but not hinder him. Besides, Nefarian could see the attack coming. He lifted his tail and swung it, knocking the girl back.

Then a new girl jumped into the fight, so impolitely too. She aimed a bolt of lightning at Nefarian's eye. Nefarian shielded himself with his wing, which were able to deflect the bolt. The, raising his claw, he brought it down upon the new girl, and aimed a blast of flaming white breath at the Yami girl. And her stupid hammer.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x6)

Flame Demon, Lieutenant of Lord Magmaros
863/10,000 HP [Stephy]
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: This demon is currently attacking: Stephy.))

Karasu's demon was the only one left. The demon didn't like that. It enraged him to watch his brothers fall before these wretched, vermin. These weakling humans. Beings that couldn't even save themselves; that required a single Avatar, one person, to save them from themselves. Pathetic and petty were they, and yet they were winning. It was sickening. Then came the strike that almost killed the demon.

Cut deeply, bleeding lava and flame and ash from the massive slice mark in its chest, the demon gave a yowl of pain. Rage burned through its body. It was holding on with pure willpower, the last of its strength pooling into something deadly. With rage, it doubled in size, and aimed to bring a heavy, flaming foot down on Karasu. It would die soon, but it would use all of its power in the meantime to destroy one of these worthless humans.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x2)
Random number (1,2500) :

Flame Lord, General of Lord Magmaros
30,082/50,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 5000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: This demon is currently attacking: Sara, Kouzai and Niya.))

The Flame Lord was quite disappointed when he discovered his plan to rampage and crush the humans had failed. When one of them had burst forth in the image of a flaming, green Tengu and stabbed the demon down to the ground. Pinning him down like some moth or butterfly to a collector's board. It was undignifying; and it hurt a lot. It also left the Flame Lord General open to attacks from other worthless human worms.

The Flame Lord roared loud and long as it felt Mai's dark arrow hit it in the head, and the two swords from the girl known as Kamui slammed her two blades into the back of his flaming head. It had gotten worse. The Flame Lord's soldiers had fallen and now more humans had come to claim the demon's head. With a roar of rage, the Flame Lord pushed Raijin off of him, as well as the girl, and threw them back. Bleeding lava, the demon tossed Raijin's Tengu sword back at him, then aimed one of its six fists each at Mai and Kamui. He would not die like this. Not here. Now how. Not without a fight at least.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x3)
Random number (1,5000) :

Onyxia the Shadowfang, Daughter of Magmaros
1,000,000/1,000,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 10,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

Onyxia, daughter of the Dragon Lord Magmaros, would not be so easily tricked by the swords of darkness. She was a faster flyer than her father or brother Nefarian, because they both had Spiritum Steel plates driven into their body as extra armour. It slowed them down. Onyxia did not have that. She rose fast, dodged in circled and kept flying that way around Daisuke's head. She kept feigning an attack to put Daisuke on edge.

Why not, she'd do something expected just to make it unexpected. From a distance, Onyxia opened her massive, draconic maw, showing rows and rows of sharp ivory teeth, and blasted a wave of purple flame at Daisuke, hoping to engulf and roast the boy all at once with her flame. She would not be so easily defeated.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler image not available /spoiler
HP: 9,991,781

Daisuke didnt see the attack coming. It hit him full force and knocked him back. Thank the heavens he was okay. Damaged but okay. Daisuke looked up and smiled at the flying demon. Focusing hard on the wings that kept the demon in the air and launched a series of 12 dark matter balls right toward the left wing.

Attack accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:21 pm

While Raijin was not expecting his blade to be tossed at him, he was quick enough to catch the blade by its hilt.  He twirled it around fancily, and mocked the Flame Lord with his actions, laughing wickedly as he did.  He was having fun taunting and teasing this flaming demon.  Now he was going to slay it, along with his friends helping down below.

Flying up with the flap of his massive, flaming Tengu wings, Raijin looked down at the great beast from above, pointed his sword down towards his enemy, and lowered himself, forcibly, with all his weight by folding his wings.  Raijin was hoping to slam not only the weight of the Tengu down on the beast, but pin it down like a butterfly to a collector's board with his flaming blade.  The Flame Lord died here.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next