Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:22 pm

By the blessings of the Spirit King, you have all been granted, from this point on, attack out of 50,000. Use this gift well heroes...for your enemies are strong as well. Magmaros will soon return, and his strength will be great; he will bestow it upon his children as well. Be warned, be careful and do not die here heroes. Your bravery is needed and well respected. Fight hard, fight long. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra gritted her teeth as she dodged out of the way.  She didn't stay behind to watch whether or not Yami was hit, but Alyssandra knew regardless she needed to make a come back.  She drew herself a small iron dagger, forged from the armour of the first man she ever killed.  Back in Ullondor, during the wars.  She had only been about 6.  Someone snuck into her camp to kill her father.  Alyssandra still wasn't sure what made her do it, but she ran at the attacker and ran him through with her father's sword.

He died on the spot, and his armour was melted down into a set of weapons for Alyssandra, including this dagger that she always carried on her person when in public.  It was easy to conceal in her robes and was quite effective as a weapon as well.  Alyssandra ran towards Nefarian while he busied himself with Yami.  She slid beneath his stomach, concealed by his bulking weight.  She looked at his belly.  It, like the rest of his body, was covered in thick, Spiritum Steel plates hammered right into his flesh.

But there was a few small spaces between the plates, and these spaces allowed for movement.  This would be Alyssandra's vantage point.  Using all of her strength, she rammed the dagger in between the plates and aimed to rip them from Nefarian's flaming body, using all the strength she could muster.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50000) :

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:
HP: 9,988,000/10,000,000

The flaming fist slammed into Kamui and she felt herself fly. She skidded across the ground, bouncing once, twice, three times, the skidding to a half after scraping half her body against the remains of the side of a building. With a groan of pain and a tad bit of rage, Kamui stood up and gathered together her black flames. The flames inherited from her mother and aunt Lynna, flames inherited from her ancestor, the great Holy Amaterasu Ezofuji, Fire Lord, devoted sister and keeper of peace.

Kamui was not going to die here. With a roar of rage, Kamui raised her hands and gathered a massive ball of black flame. These flames could not be doused by flame, or by dust. They could only be doused by the user. They were special, and they would help destroy this Flame Lord if it was the last thing Kamui ever did in her life.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,995,103/10,000,000

One minute, Mai saw a fist coming for her, and she was trying to dodge. The next mind she was lying on a pile of rubble fifty feet from where she was before, with a splitting head ache and blood trailing down her temple and pooling beside her and on her shoulder. With a frown Mai rubbed her temples and shook her head, trying to regain herself.

It wasn't long before she had though, and she ignored the bleeding wound at the side of her head. She needed to take down that flame demon. Her lover, her hero, Raijin, was battling the Flame Lord one on one with his Dai Tengu form. The only Ezofuji to master it as far as he had since the original trio, Susano'o, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. He was brave, but he needed help, there was no denying it. The toll exacted by the Dai Tengu was great.

Mai prepared several large dragons, formed from the darkness, and sent them at the Flame Lord. It took a lot out of her, and she had to fall back, gasping for breath, wheezing as she felt her sweat mix with her blood and sting her wounds. Hopefully that would be...enough...to help. Just...give her a minute. She'll be back...she just needs to catch her breath.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Karasu Kazegami
9,986,028/10,000,000 HP

Spoiler:

Enraged, Karasu took the hit. She stood up, roaring, fuming, and growling. She always prided herself on her level head and calm composition. She was the exact opposite right now. This demon was refusing to die and it was fucking pissing her off like you wouldn't believe! With all the water, anger and strength she could muster, Karasu reformed her sickled arm blades.

She charged in at the now larger Flame Demon and started swinging her blades in as many angles as possible. She was not going to let this fucker win, and get away with smirking at her, and hitting her. She had that she was always the one that got singled out in these fights and Karasu was fucking sick and tired of putting up with it. Her rage was fuming now, and the demon was going to die here and now; no ifs, ands or buts.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:30 am

((OOC: Awkwardly enough, I accidentally made my defense roll while still logged into my Questmaster General account. Rather than re-roll, i'll do the honest thing:

My defense roll was a 3))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:48 am

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 9,985,073/10,000,000

As if getting hit in the ribs with a Spiritum Steel plaited tail wasn't painful enough, searing flames engulfed Yami. Winded, she couldn't block the flames in time. As quickly as she could, she pushed the fire away with her own flames, finally nullifying them, but not before her entire cloak was turned to ash. Burns ran up her arms, and her hair was singed in many places. But she stood up, determination burning in her eyes. Whether it was through a sense of justice or sheer stupidity, Yami vowed to continue until her last breath.

Someone else had joined the fight. Yami's eyes widened in recognition. She grinned. Alyssandra was a very formidable opponent, and Yami was glad to have her as an ally in this fight. As Alyssandra dove for the dragon's underside, Yami realized something. When she had tried water, it was completely ineffective. But at least she had been able to do some damage with fire. Raising her thumb and forefinger to her lips, she whistled loud and strong. She prayed that her plan would work. In the meantime, she needed to attack again, at least to keep this dragon distracted. Drawing her bow, Yami focused on the distant eyes of the dragon. Yes, he was far away. Yes, he would probably see the arrows coming, and yes, Yami knew that with the slightest movement, the arrows would hit that impenetrable scaly body and be ineffective. But at this point she was to be the distraction, for both Alyssandra and her possible backup.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next