Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,963,098/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Mai was thrown aside by the massive hulking rampage of Lord Magmaros.  She had managed to throw herself out of the way of the worse of it, but the debris from the rampage had pelted her nonetheless.  It took a few moments for Mai to recover herself before she realized she was thrown several hundred meters from where she stood before the barrage of debris.  Apparently the corner of a large building had thrown her after she tripped.  She was just lucky it didn't land on top of her.  The Spirit King could only defend Mai from so much.  

As Mai took stock of her destroyed surroundings, she looked up to see Raijin, still in Dai Tengu form, battling Lord Magmaros, one on one.  His Dai Tengu form had grown slightly, enough to only slightly match Magmaros.  Mai frowned with concern.  The strain Raijin was putting on his body wasn't natural.  It was going to have more negative effects than she would've liked out of her lover, but she also couldn't disagree with it.

Mai wasn't always the most lawful person, but she acted with the best outcome for all in mind.  Even if it meant a few people had to be sacrificed.  The greatest good to the greatest number.  Raijin was doing the same.  Even if Raijin would suffer dearly for the power he now possessed, it was to protect more people from dying at the hands of Lord Magmaros and his armies.  Mai knew one thing though; she needed to help Raijin any way she could.

She joined Kamui beneath the battling behemoths to try and strike at Magmaros from underneath, and make his massive, hardened, steel underbelly a bit softer and more vulnerable.  It was the least they could do, and hopefully it would work.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,963,098/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Karasu's luck was uncharacteristically bad.  She had just defeated her demonic, flaming foe, and now she had to contend with their leader, Lord Magmaros.  Something in Karasu's fount of knowledge, granted to her by the Spirit King told her a simple, yet informative story of his origins.  It only gave Karasu a bigger reason to bring him down.  Lord Magmaros was a danger.  He was mad; he could not be reasoned with.  Years of being warped by the Old Gods had driven him completely insane and power hungry.

All he wanted was destruction.  Perhaps it was not his fault, not anymore at least.  He was so far gone, so warped, that what he wanted no longer was what he wanted, but was what his master's desired.  What they wanted from him.  Karasu had a shred of pity for Lord Magmaros, but she would not let it stop her fighting him.  He had trampled her as he returned, but Karasu was not giving up.  She gathered all the water she could and joined the others beneath the embattled behemoth, in order to break through his heavy armour.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50000) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:31 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:40 am

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 9,985,073/10,000,000

Rage always blinded. There was no avoiding it. And in his blind rage, the dragon was becoming careless. Yami dove to the right, dropping the tattered remains of her cloak behind her for extra speed. She glanced back to see the shredded fabric stamped to the ground, pressed down and half buried in the dust and dirt that the dragon had kicked up in his charge. Yami growled. She definitely wasn't getting that back.

Yami spied Alyssandra riding the dragon, attempting to hurt it with lightning. Yami got a crazy idea. She had no idea whether it would work or not, but it was worth a try. She kept dodging the dragon's charge, looking for the spot she needed, making calculations in her mind. Finally, she located it. The spot that would be directly below Alyssandra's position.

During the dragon's next charge, Yami stood in place, waiting patiently, then jumping upward at the last second, using fire through her feet to giver her a boost. Her body slammed into the dragon's, right where she wanted to be. Shaking off the force of the impact, she clung to the scaled with all her might, using a bit of ice from her own sweat to keep her left hand in place while she jabbed her right hand into the spot she had chosen. Though there would probably be a good deal in the way of her lighting, Yami prayed that by providing an electric source, Alyssandra's own lighting would be drawn to hers, pulling both bolts through the dragon.

Attack:

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 9:32 am

Lord Magmaros (Blocking Sara, Stephy, Niya and Kouzai)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Nefarian (Blocking Loola and Lyssa)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Onyxia (Blocking Bailey)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 10:01 am

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE MULTIPLIERS, THEY ARE IMPORTANT

Magmaros the Destroyer
Dragon Lord of Flame
The Former Flamewarden
The World Breaker
Master of the Burning Legion
Lord of Fire of Flame
Deathwing
Xaxas

HP: 14,881,987/15,000,000
Damage Counter: 75,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Magmaros is currently attacking: Kouzai, Sara, Niya, and Stephy))

Magmaros roared with pain as his enemies attacked him.  He was distracted as he battled the massive, flaming child, the biggest threat no doubt, not only due to his size but to his sheer power and ferocity in battle.  Magmaros could not ignore him.  In that time though, the other humans had attacked him.  While Magmaros was very, very far from defeated, it still hurt.  With a roar of rage, he slammed his tail into the ground.  Using his horns, he picked up the Dai Tengu child, threw him into the air, and blasted him with molten flame as he hurtled towards the Earth, trying to regain his balance.

Turning on his other enemies, Magmaros charged towards each of them in turn.  He opened his wings, cutting through buildings that remained standing.  He charged at each of his enemies at high speeds once he was in flight, slamming claws into the ground, blasting people with molten lava and flames and causing havoc and destruction everywhere.  He would not yield.  He would crush these foolish humans with everything he could muster.

He was Magmaros the Destroyer!  Master of the Burning Legion!  He would not accept defeat!  His masters would not accept defeat.  No...no they must be appeased.  They called for chaos, for blood, for victory!  Magmaros would NOT disappoint them!  He was, after all, their favourite!  Their first...

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,75000) :

Nefarian the Blackwing
Son of Magmaros
Heir to the Burning Legion

HP: 925,129/1,000,000
Damage Counter: 50,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Nefarian is currently currently attacking: Lyssa, Loola.))
((OOC: You have both been countered by Nefarian.  You will both take unblockable damage.  The damage is equal to half of the damage of your countered attack!))

Nefarian roared.  He knew what the two maggots were doing.  He would not allow it!  With a roar, Nefarian flapped his wings and thrashed.  A single beat of his wings sent massive blasts of air against the ground.  Powerful enough to knock the lightning back towards the ground where Yami stood, where it exploded as it hit the dirt.  Nefarian took to the sky, and as he did, threw Alyssandra from his back, letting her tumble back down to the ground.

Nefarian smirked as she hit the ground with a thump.  Flying through the skies, he scanned below him, circling over his prey like a hawk.  With a loud roar, echoed his by his father, Magmaros and his sister, Onyxia, Nefaria swooped in for the proverbial kill, and blasted Yami and Alyssandra with molten lava, spewed forth from his mouth like dragon flame.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x6)

Onyxia the Shadowfang
Daughter of Magmaros
HP: 992,709/1,000,000
Damage Counter: Out of 50,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

Onyxia narrowly dodged Daisuke's attack.  This boy was dangerous.  Deadly.  Onyxia admired that.  She smirked.  Perhaps she did not have to fight and kill this day.  Perhaps she could coax the darkness from within this boy's heart.  He was a human, a feeble mortal.  He could easily be swayed, no doubt.  Smiling still, her lip curling, Onyxia sauntered close to Daisuke, and lowered her head so that her massive eye was level with Daisuke's face.

She entered his mind, forcing her way in, painfully and harshly.  She did not care if she hurt him a bit.  It was incentive.  Incentive to make the right choice.  Incentive not to make a mistake.  She assailed his mind with images of glory, power, riches beyond his wildest dreams.  His desires fulfilled, his powers magnified.  This boy would see greatness and victory.  And all he had to do was give himself over to the Burning Legion...to surrender and join them.  He would be reborn in flame and darkness and would be unstoppable!

Onyxia's mental probe was painful to Daisuke, no doubt.  Most forceful mind probes were, but again, it was incentive.  To make the right choice.  Onyxia hissed with delight.  Soon!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Defensive Points:
Random number (1,10) :

(Sorry about the late posts, I will try to be around more often.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Daisuke Mousy
Spoiler:
HP: 9,943,464

Daisuke watched as the creature moved closer to him, rearing its head close to his to invade his mind. He would let it, he decided, as if there wasn't a single wall up for Onyxia to break down. Daisuke saw the marvels and the glory; all that he could have ever dreamed summed up into one simple peice of illustrative artwork. Framed out in the gold he would soon earn. All he had to do was sign his life away to the demon spawns of choas and destruction. 

It was a bad day for demons. Daisuke took the pain easily, but began to laugh hysterically at the demons. As if he could be truly swayed by such horrid ideas. Peace, equality, that is was it took to truly sway the boy away from his comrades. Before he had a second thought, before the bellow of his laughter had even vanished into the clouds, Daisuke dug his saber into the jaw of the demon, taking full advantage of the closeness of it's head. 

Why aim for the heart, when it's head was inches from Daisuke's body. He was still laughing hysterically when the movement was finished. 

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13