Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Lyssa

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 5,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra felt two blades slash her arms and a third hit her thigh. She roared and kicked the enemies back, rage filling her. Who the actual fuck put her here? Then she realized. The flashy white light and the random choice of heroes. "Dad what the fuck," roared Alyssandra. She saw Raijin there, so that was a plus, she guessed. Her brother was a strong fighter, if a bit of a lost wanderer and a bit too modest for his own good. In fact Raijin was the only member of the family to learn, master and perfect Kouzai II's Hiraishin Technique. Green lightning too no doubt.

Alyssandra didn't even have coloured flame let alone green lightning. She sighed. Well, this was going to be a pain in the ass, that's for sure. Then, focusing back on the fight, she saw the three flame spirits charge at her. They had two normal hands, then six extra arms of flame. Each set of two hands carrying its own sword. Great, four swords coming at her, times three enemies. With a small roar of rage, the pain of her wounds still surging through her body, and Alyssandra unleashed a Solar Flare, sending a massive blast of flame outwards from her body like a wave.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:
HP: 10,000,000/10,000,000

Kamui looked around, wondering where she was. She saw the half-crumbling wall and realized this was Ba Sing Se. Or at least, Ba Sing Se after it had its ass kicked, was beaten up, stepped on, nose broken, beaten again, killed, stabbed after death, revived, run over, revived again and then beaten on until it cried. Yeah, that bad. Kamui then looked over to who had called her here; well to be fair she wasn't sure if he had called her here or not but there was definitely a fuck-ugly dragon sitting atop the wall of a once proud city.

Then there were armies of flame spirits attacking Kamui and her fellow compatriots. Kamui was able to dodge the first wave of attacks from the flame spirits. She wanted to help her cousin Raijin and the Dark Warrior battle the big dragon, but first she needed to deal with these flame spirits, or they'd get her while she was distracted. Using her Fire Bending, Kamui sent blasts of black flame at each of the flame spirits. Probably not a good idea, but it was all she had.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000

The first thing Mai felt was several bursts of flame hitting her from all ends. Lots of fun. That's how you start a battle for the fate of the world. She jumped from inside the cluster of enemies, using her Dark Bending to propel her, landed on the roof of a nearby building. Ba Sing Se was a mess. As if it wasn't bad enough that an army had almost demolished this place when it invaded a few days ago--though they were currently in the process of rebuilding, so, kudos to them I guess.

Mai examined the area around her. Hundreds of thousands of flame spirits terrorizing the populace, and her allies. And a massive ugly dragon sitting on the wall watching the world end. Dammit. Mai had heard legends about Lord Magmaros, also known as Deathwing. He was deadly and dangerous and wanted nothing but the world to end. At least that's what the stories said. Mai then saw her lover, Raijin, and the Warrior of Darkness, rushing to attack the giant fucking dragon.

"Idiot!" called Mai over the fighting, though no one heard her. Screw the Flame Spirits coming after her, Raijin needed her help, and so did the Warrior of Darkness of course. Using her Dark Bending to shadow step, shooting from the shadows of an alley way to the shadows of the horde that attacked her allies, Mai crossed the battle and ended up a good fifty feet behind Raijin. She called to him, and he nodded, acknowledging her presence, and she joined Raijin in distracting the dragon.

Using several floating spheres of darkness, she shot them at the dragon as well, aiming for his face and screaming at the base of the wall, waving her hands.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Karasu Kazegami
9,999,568/10,000,000 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu was disgusted by the all the carnage and destruction. It was senseless and useless. It was sickening. She saw what the Order of the Seven Thorns did to the Northern Water Tribe, and Ba Sing Se faired no better. The earthquake and the damage done by Deathwing and his armies did nothing to help out anything. What was worse was that Karasu had seen the damage done to the rest of the world. Vermilion City was reeling from an earthquake as well, an several airships had crashed into the cities, destroying homes.

The Eastern Air Temple had been burned to a crisp by Deathwing on his pass over it, while he approached Ba Sing Se. Most of the people there were dead. Then the Northern Water Tribe. Already in shambles, the earthquake and the force of Deathwing's flight had burst open the levies and the dams and flooded whole areas of the city with sea water. Omashu was surrounded by gaping, flowing craters of magma as chasms opened up around it like scars in the earth. The desert kingdoms of the Sand Benders were reeling from a worse earthquake. Tengu Town and Tengu Island were burned to a crisp. Whoever survived the tsunami of Kyoshi Island was killed instantly by Deathwing's flame as he passed over.

No life existed on Kyoshi or Tengu Island anymore. Ember Island was hit by a tidal wave, as was the Dark Nation, which saw two islands sink into the sea because of it. The Light Kingdom had been hit by an earthquake that tore a chunk of it down into the sea as well. It was horrible. So much needless death. Needless suffering. Mid-fight with a bunch of enemy Flame Spirits, reality hit Karasu as she saw the Warrior of Darkness and Prince Raijin, followed closely by his cousin, the Assassin Mai, attack the dragon head on.

Karasu wanted to rush to their side. Stop them. Or at least help them out, but her distraction was just about to cost her. She felt a blade sink into her shoulder and then two bursts of flame hit her in the side. The Flame Spirits had attacked while she was distracted, and Karasu paid the price. It was then she decided that she was going to help the rest of her allies fight off the hundreds of thousands of enemies that surrounded them and kept them from the dragon. Someone needed to keep the Flame Spirits occupied and Karasu was going to help do it.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 10,000,000

"So, you pretty little thing," the man asked, his shirt already removed. He held his sword to Yami's throat. She rattled at the chains, trying to break free. "Will you lie with me for your freedom? Or would you rather die?" With his free hand, he rand his finger through Yami's hair, pulling it to his nose and breathing in deeply. A wicked grin appeared on his face. "I sincerely hope you chose the former. I would be disappointed to kill someone as lovely as you. But if you won't cooperate, I may be forced to do just that."

Yami wanted to kill this man. But she was chained to a wall in a dank cell underground, and could barely even see him. She opened her mouth to offer a witty response, but suddenly found herself blinded by a flash of light. She squinted, trying to adjust to the light. What the heck were those things? Demonic creatures charged at her, a giant dragon in the background. Well, if it isn't Magmaros. This will be fun. Yami mentally rolled her eyes, the spirit within undoubtedly ready to give her a long lecture on the history of whatever that Magmaros thing was. Yami blocked her out, instead turning her attention to the attacking enemies. She was thankful that the man who had kidnapped her before had left her weapons on her due to his overconfidence. Drawing her duel knives, Yami dodged and deflected strike after strike.

Three against one. Not favorable odds. I think you mean three against six. I do count for five, after all. Yami grinned. Kokuo was right. If she had to, she could turn the tides of this fight in an instant. But she would bide her time, waiting for the right moment. Instead, she began looking for openings in the consistent onslaught of attacks. Even with six arms, no creature was perfect. Yami located flaws in their techniques, openings that she could take advantage of. She began striking back, changing from defensive tactics to offensive.

Strength:

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Magmaros
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Spirits
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next