Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Avatar Ziio Aarushi and Yami Sentoki. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Sara vs. Loola. Sara will have the honour of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Ziio stepped out onto the field, looking around. It was loud. It was hot. It was sandy. Ziio hated sand; it was rough, and coarse, and it got everywhere. It always made such a mess. Not like snow. Snow went away if it touched you, or if it got too hot. Besides, snow was so much prettier than sand. She missed snow. But there was no time to lament her frigid, frozen homeland. Now was the time to fight.

Ziio looked at her opponent. A woman, cloaked, fire bender probably. She walked like a fire bender. So sure of herself, so commanding. Ziio rolled her eyes, sunk low into a stance then, with a sharp breath, threw a punch from all the way across the arena. If she wasn't a bender, she'd look crazy, but as she punched, a ball of water the size of her fist flew from the pool of water at the side of the ring, froze over into a ball of ice about the same size, and went flying at top speed towards the fire bender. Ziio smirked; take that Ash Maker.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:35 pm

From the moment she stepped into the arena, Yami sensed something...different. It was as though Kokuo were pulling her towards her opponent, persuading her to fight. The announcer cleared up the confusion. The avatar?? What's the avatar doing in a place like this?Oh, like you have any excuse, little princess. The only difference between you two is that you're actually trying to hide your identity from the rest of the world. Which is a shame, because they would LOVE me. Yami made a disgusted face, ticked by the fact that Kokuo was referring to her by the title she had long since tossed away.

She would have come up with some witty response, but as soon as the match started, there was a ball of water flying straight at Yami, and it took all of her self control to not simply bend it away. No water. Only fire, she repeated, keeping Kokuo's constant nagging for control in check. She instead leapt to the side, the water flying just inches from her face. She wasted no time in returning the strike. She extended her hand in front of her, her fingers spread. Thousands of bullets made of sheer fire hurled through the air, growing as the flames fed on the constant flow of oxygen.

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:15 pm

94/100 HP

Spoiler:

Ziio dodged as many of the bullets as she could, and while she managed to dodge most of them, a few had struck her arms and legs, doing bit of damage and burning through her clothes where they had struck. The burns had accumulated on her skin where the bullets had struck. There was one thing sand was good for, and that was killing fire. Had it not been for the stop, drop and roll method, Ziio would've been burned much worse.

Ziio wasn't going to take that attack lightly, and decided to return fire. Creating a wall of water in front of her, she jabbed at the wall in different areas, stabbing two fingers on each hand into the wall at rapid speed. As she touched the water with her two fingers, it froze a small chunk of water into a ball of ice, about the size of a 67 calibre led ball, the kind you'd find in a flintlock or matchlock rifle. The ice bullets kept flying at high speeds towards Yami, flying towards her. With each bullet the water wall shrunk a bit, and Ziio finally stopped when the water wall disappeared and waited to survey the damage.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:34 pm

HP: 90/100

Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful. Yami watched as most of her bullets missed completely, and was even more shocked to find that her opponent, whom she now realized to be a girl a year or two younger than she, shot her own deadly accurate bullets. Again, Kokuo plead with her to throw them off target, but Yami resisted, taking the hit.

She was now bleeding in multiple places, but she could also feel Kokuo's healing already working its magic. Ignoring the stinging pain, she prepared her next attack. Fire is better at a shorter distance. She leapt into the air and shot fire through her feet, launching herself at the Avatar. Halfway across, she formed a concentrated ball of fire in her right palm and half it in front of her.

Power:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 pm

94/100 HP

Spoiler:

Ziio pretended to be surprised and shocked by Yami's attack, pretending to be scared. Inches before Yami's attack Ziio bent more water, trapping Yami's arms in two separate pillars of ice from the wrist to the fingertips. Yami was stuck, frozen. She could technically heat her hands up and burn through the ice, but hopefully Ziio could strike fast enough to do some damage before that happened, for Ziio knew at some point in the next few seconds it would.

With a quick intake of breath, Ziio bent more water for form a blade of ice, a sword of slick and razor-sharp ice from tip to hilt that she gripped in her gloved hand. Jumping, Ziio landed behind Yami, and spun, swinging her blade towards Yami's side. Ziio was going to risk it all.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 12 – [#14] Avatar Ziio vs. [#6] Yami
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next