Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:26 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o and Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Sara vs. Your Great God Emperor Princess Kouzai. Sara will have the honor of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Mai was happy and angry at the same time. Her sister was here, hearing that Mai had entered the tournament, and would no doubt get Mai to try and return to a dead order. Then there was Raijin; he was what made her happy. They were in love...at least that's what he said. She doubted she was his only girl, but she was the only one that mattered, and for now, that was all that mattered to Mai. Hopefully they could meet at some point this tournament...that would be really nice.

Mai snapped back to reality, and looked at her opponent. f*ck. It was her cousin, Izanagi. Then again, unlike her sister Leilani, Izanagi didn't care what Mai did. I mean, sure he was concerned for her, but Izanagi believed in live and let live. He believed in supporting his family, regardless of what they choose. Izanagi wanted Mai to find her path by herself, and for that, Mai was thankful, but for now, she still wanted to win. Mai used her dark bending to form two hatchets; one in each hand. She charged at Izanagi, twisting and turning, and swung the dark matter blades at her cousin.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:00 am

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 84/100

Izanagi entered the arena, and was pleasantly surprised to see his cousin, Mai. It had been quite a long time since they had last spoken, or even seen each other, and though Izanagi knew this match was not a social call, it was nice to see her after so long. Although Mai clearly didn't feel that way, as she gave him a look of indifference. Probably because her sister, Leilani, and her lover, Izanagi's younger brother Raijin, were in the same tournament, creating conflict for her internally. Izanagi wondered if he should tell Mai that Alyssandra, Audurna, Aryianna, Ieyasu, Kamui and Izanami were also here? All of them were cousins, and it would be some weird kind of reunion if they all got to fight each other.

Izanagi's pleasant thoughts were cut short however, as Mai, clearly having no interest in waiting, charged at him with hatchets made of darkness and started to spin and twist and swing them violently at him. Izanagi paid the price for his lax, and received three significant gashes on his left bicep, his stomach and across his side just over his floating ribs. Izanagi jumped back, there was definitely pain and blood in equal measures. His wounds ached and blood pooled warm onto his skin and soaked into his clothes. Izanagi took a quick second to fill his hand with white flame, and drag two flaming fingers across each of his wounds. This cauterized them, effectively cleaning and sealing the wounds for the time being until proper medical attention could be received.

Izanagi then knew he had to start getting some distance between he and his cousin, and retaliated her hack and slash method with a breath of majestic white flame that was aimed right at Mai. Even if it didn't hit, it would put some distance between the two opponents, and that would prove more useful than anything.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 98/100

The flames that came from her cousins mouth singed her side and burned. The burn stung, tears filled her eyes from the pain and she bit down hard, grinding her teeth to regain control of her senses. She breathed deeply, regained composure, and used her dark bending stamp out the flames in her robes. Then, returning to the fight and her mindset for winning, she began a counter attack on Izanagi. If he wanted to play the distance game, she was going to oblige.

Using her Dark Bending, Mai created tendrils of darkness that shot out of not only her shadow, but the shadow of the stadium wall. The sun was just a little past its apex, meaning it was the afternoon, and causing shadows to point towards the East. She used this to her advantaged. While three tendrils shot towards Izanagi's front, the three more circled around him, and aimed for him on the other sides. Mai's hope was to grab him and throw him around a bit; failing that, stabbing worked too.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 79/100

Izanagi saw the attack coming but couldn't dodge it entirely in time. While he managed to get mostly out of the way, he felt some of the tendrils gash through parts of his arms and side. Blood seeped out of his wounds, and once more, Izanagi purposely burnt himself to close and clean them. It was a temporary fix, and probably hurt more than it had to, but he wouldn't have to worry about bleeding out though during the fight. Besides, his last attack put distance between him and Mai, and now was time to utilize that.

Placing his hands at his side, Izanagi gathered a ball of white flame the size of a very large cooking pot. Izanagi then condensed the flame, shrinking the ball of flame down to the size of a one's palm. It was small and round and bright and then Izanagi shot it wards Mai. Nagareboshi; Shooting Star, one of Izanagi's signature moves. It traveled silently towards Mai and the second it closed in on her, it exploded in a massive torrent of flame that engulfed half of the stadium where Mai was.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 98/100

Just when Mai thought it was safe, Izanagi retaliated, and quite grandly too. Mai should've seen it coming. Izanagi was always stronger than he led on, and he was a good strategist; Mai should've planned better. Now she paid the price. A burst of fire had engulfed her. She had managed to erect a partial shield, but that did not keep her from being burned. Her left thigh, upper right arm and her right side were burned, pretty badly too. Izanagi allowed her a minute to jump into a pool of water and south the pain.

Mai wasn't in there long, and when she returned there was a supportive cheer from the crowd. She sucked in breath, keeping her pain inside. Mai sunk back into the battle mindset, and created a blade of darkness. She was going all out now, and she was going after her cousin at close range. With a roar she dashed towards Izanagi, jumped, using her Dark Bending to propel her and swung her dark sword at Izanagi, hoping to get him from right shoulder to left hip.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next