Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:36 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Ulrich Nara and Aryianna Yan. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Loola vs. Steph. Loola will have the honour of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Ulrich Nara
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100

"Look here, boy," said the man, the sword at Ulrich's throat. "If you don't get in there and fight for those winnings, i'll take your head as my prize instead." He knew he should fight back. But in public, he knew it would only cause trouble. Besides, there were at least ten men waiting outside the tunnel in case Ulrich ran. Not knowing whether or not he could fight them all off, he turned around and walked into the arena. His bare feet sank slightly into the soft sand, and he immediately regretted not wearing any shoes that day. Screams rose up as he walked in, and he even thought he saw a few girls swoon. He felt his cheeks go pink. I hate being the center of attention, he thought.

He focused his own attention on his opponent. Her entire apparel screamed light nation. The cream color of her robes pointed to either air or light, but Kuma had spent most of his time in the light nation, and this woman definitely dressed the part of a light nation citizen. This meant it was likely that she was a light bender. Great, that will make this a whole lot harder, he thought. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. In a flash, both literal and metaphorical, the audience, and hopefully his opponent, were blinded. He punched the air, a beam of light flying straight towards the woman.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------

Aryianna watched as the young man, also a Light Bender, mistook her for one. She gave a small smirk. He attacked, Aryianna was able to shield her eyes with her robe in time, then dodge the two laser bursts that came to her. The tips of her cape smouldered, and Aryianna knew it was only going to weigh her down. She threw her cream coloured robes aside for a more comfortable red and black sleeveless leather tunic, black woollen pants, black boots and black gloves. Aryianna was both a Fire and a Light Bender, but more than that, she was the future Regent Lord of Tenchi, Princess of the Empire, daughter of Vermilion Princess Naina Ezouji-no-Tsukuyomi. Her lineage was remarkable and her blood was as blue as her flames were red.

Aryianna's tactic had worked, confuse the enemy, for Ulrich sat there utterly bewildered as he stared at Aryianna's revelation to the arena. She took this moment to strike, and with all the force she could muster, she shot a laser at Ulrich, a single, solitary, yellow beam, right towards his left shoulder, hoping to burn, singe and if she was lucky, pierce and wound it permanently for the remainder of this fight.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm

HP: 90/100

Ulrich couldn't help staring. Red. Vermilion Empire. How could he have been so wrong? Not only that, but the woman's new outfit framed her body well, and he found it difficult to look away. This was the first time he noticed how beautiful the woman was. He forced himself to close his eyes, only to find a burning pain in his shoulder. He yelled out, dropping to one knee. He opened his eyes to see that his shirt had been completely burned through, a dark burn mark now in the place of the fabric. And it hurt like heck. The smell of burning flesh stung at his nose and his eyes watered slightly. He could hear the man who had forced him in here cursing back in the tunnel.

He stood up, anger rising within him. He usually had a relatively calm air about him. But this had just gotten personal. He squinted, focusing on a single point: The woman's forehead. He focused with everything he had, and in turn, the light focused as well, as though he were holding a magnifying glass. He hoped it would at least do some damage. He wasn't used to combat, and knew that this match would not last long unless he figured out how to fight back.

Damage:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:13 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------

The boy had skill, Aryianna wasn't going to deny that, but he lacked refinement and finesse. The light hearted flair that a Light Bender needs. Light Bending was like a dance; this was kept stepping on her feet. He was letting his anger take over now, not something someone wanted to do when Light Bending. That only made the light harder to control. He shot a magnified beam of light right at her. Aryianna sighed; child's play. This kind of stuff was something they taught you in basic training to be a Light Bender.

Aryianna easily blocked the attack, harnessing the light into a ball at her chest. With a sigh she flicked her wrist, and send the back of burning light right back at her opponent's body. Another burn to add to his soon to be growing collection. How sad. If he only had a teacher, he would probably fight a bit better, and his technique wouldn't be so easy to block.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

((I'M SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT YOU HAD!!!))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:06 am

HP: 87/100

The beam grazed his arm, stinging a little but not doing any significant damage. Again, the man behind him was shouting, mixing curses with greedy encouragement. Ulrich was tempted to turn his combat on the man, but he knew he would just end up causing problems and probably getting arrested. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. So far, things were not going well. He hadn't landed a single hit, and had been hit a few times.

He was always more confident with a weapon in hand, preferably his staff. But, as was customary for a bending tournament, weapons were strictly prohibited, even if it was just a giant stick. But maybe...yes. An idea began forming. But first, he'd have to close the distance. He began running straight towards his opponent, though the sand made him a bit slower than he would have liked. He jumped toward her, then, at the last second, flashed bright light again, taking the moment of blindness to get behind his opponent. He placed his hand against her neck and poured as much light into it as he could, hoping that enough light would create heat, and heat, in turn, would create burns.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 8 – [#18] Ulrich vs. [#12] Aryianna
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next