Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Allora

Allora's author forgot to clarify that Allora was skiing down the other side of the mountain, southwards and not northwards. What a dumb.

Regardless, Allora had heard Drago's warning. The mother dragon was certainly overhead, and she knew that she must still be angry about her babies. If some random guy could steal the egg, someway, somehow, if at all, then she could escape by returning it. And she did so before she had left. She'll try to get around the mountain at its base later.

In the mean time, Allora closed her eyes momentarily, mustering up all the knowledge and forms of Water bending she's been travailing to learn throughout the years. She opens her eyes and grunts, moving her hands in a rough, fluid-motion so she could speed up. The ice that had surrounded around her feet became lighter and allowed her to move that much quickly. She weaves through pine trees with snow on them as she tries her best to make it before anything irreversible happens.

Meanwhile, Jior Ga continues to whimper, having sensed danger. Polar Bear cubs may become fierce later on in life, but for now, this one wasn't so much that. Allora thought about outsmarting the dragon a bit more, but she wasn't sure if the dragon would chase after her, or not. . .

Mood: Riding on a prayer
Condition: Contingent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:58 pm

(not going to use my template too lazy)
Drago flew and looked into the cave and saw that no one was here, but noticed footsteps, Allora's footsteps. drago quickly jumped out the cave falling in free fall. but it wasn't a 90 degree drop it was a slope. drago fired fire from his foot and the back of his angle quickly dodging the trees. the dragon was seen above going back to the cave. but wasn't seen coming out.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Allora

Allora was apparently near a cave now, to which she took refuge in. Unfortunately. . . She's now face-to-face with the mother dragon, who so dauntlessly chased after her. Her eyes widen and her teeth clench, Jior Ga, in her hood, whimpering in a high-pitch. Her own river-blue eyes attempted to avoid the dragon's gaze. . .

Mood: Threatened
Condition: Full of snow
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 am

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago was hurrying down the slope when he heard a roar from the cave he heard the dragon go in.
------
the dragon mother confronted Allora and roared with a mighty roar. it stepped a step closer as snowy the ground around it started to turn into ice.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:44 pm

(fixed the post... even though i roleplayed here for a while, i'm not good at writing posts since i always write them in a hurry, if you see a problem in my post don't be afraid to tell me ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Allora

Allora posed no resistance to the dragon. There's no way she can win against this leviathan of a beast without some help. Nothing she had on her, aside from her Water bending, could help strip this monster down and knock her out. Even so, her Water bending's not that great, for which she came to the Northern Tribe seeking a competent master. Unfortunately, this may seem like the end for young Allora. Even if defenses are her forte, that doesn't mean she can defend herself against this massive being. She doesn't even want to slay the dragon.

And then those other Water benders whom pursued her when she returned the egg swooped in and released their bending fury onto the dragon, hoping to distract it---!

Mood: Very, very threatened
Condition: Still full of sow
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago quickly made a U turn and started flying towards the cave. there he saw a group of water benders trying to fend off the dragon. "stop" drago said in a cold but ordering tone. he started walking towards the dragon, "go back to your nest..." drago then stared at the dragon with glowing gold eyes, which rarely turn that color unless he is extremely angry, "now. or else.... i will have to kill you." his tone was so cold that some of the water benders who were fighting the dragon before started to slowly move back. drago raised his hand covering his arm with black lightning...this mastery element only 3 people in the whole world knows, including him.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 am

Allora

The miscellaneous Water benders stop caring and leave the cave from where they came, having distracted the dragon enough, apparently.

Meanwhile, Allora bent the snow from her Water Tribe clothes and used it as leverage onto the floor to enhance her speed. With Drago here threatening to murder the dragon mother, Allora pivots past and about the dragon like a coursing river and skates next to him, "You handle this," She tells him. "I have already done my part." She turns about and attempts to leave the cave. If successful, she'd ski downward on the steep, mountain slope and outward to the northern sea back to the Northern Water Tribe, as soon as possible.

Mood: Feeling so done.
Condition: Healthy; snow on feet to use as speed enhancer
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago lowered his hand as he stopped the flow of black lightning. he knows that dragons are one of the few creatures that understand most if not all animal languages. at least that is what drago thinks, his dragon understood him from birth. he hoped he didn't need to harm the dragon, since it had eggs to take care of.
The dragon didn't look like it was about to back down, but when it saw the black lightning it flew out of the cave. and flew upwards back towards her nest.
Drago gave a sigh of relief that he didn't have to fight the dragon, "is everyone alright?" he asked the water benders
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Allora

The Water benders had already left the vicinity because, quite frankly, they were done. The girl they were trying to protect was safe, and Allora was already heading downward and back to the Northern Pole. She's had enough craziness for one day, to be honest, and hopefully she'll get to relax; even though she's a torpor of a girl, that doesn't mean the mental strain she just went through didn't affect her. By now she's already reached the sea, to which she forms a circular ice-cap and hops onto, gliding precariously and slowly toward the Northern Tribe docks.

Mood: Neutral
Condition:Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next