Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 am

Allora

Allora's eyes widened for a few seconds in confounded disbelief at the quaking ground, before heaving a heavy sigh. She knew that a blizzard was coming, but when she heard the strident screech emitting from less than a mile away, she knew this was no blizzard. She frowned when Drago left and returned with a sword, raising a brow and just wondering what in the world he was planning on doing. His reassurance didn't inwardly reassure her, because she didn't need any kind of reassurance. She felt wholly melancholic that all of this was happening, and she hasn't even found a Water bending master yet. She was beginning to regret her decision coming here, and returning to the torpor of the Southern tribe.

For a few seconds, she pondered on if she should take initiative, but Allora didn't move, and she didn't even lift a finger to move. Instead she went ahead and conciliated her dithering Polar Bear cub. Petting his head slowly, her despondent expression remained. She'll wait and see how this 'blizzard' will be quelled.

Mood: Countervailing
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago didn't know if he would be able to beat the creature, even though he knows black lightning, he doesn't know one thing of this creature other than it can use ice. dragons don't usually attack people unless someone stole from them something valuable or got attacked. he slowly went into the inn and sat back in his seat, "we got a dragon problem," he told her, " but i don't think it will attack us unless we attack it first." . drago looked out the window and saw powerful blizzard force winds filled with snow started to blow. the inn owner looked fine in a matter of fact not afraid at all so was two of the bar tenders that worked in the inn for three years. "maybe this creature usually comes at this time of year?" he said to himself.
he then looked at allora and asked, " why are you in the north water tribe, especially at this time of year?"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Allora

Allora's usually placid expression changed to one of calculated curiosity. If a dragon was coming to the Northern Water Tribe, it could mean three things: their egg was stolen, something of theirs was stolen in general, or they were attacked by someone of a major caliber of prowess. Her brows knit together and she frowned at Drago. In reality, she felt that he was being asinine. If he knew a dragon was coming, surely someone would try to do something about it. But apparently no one did, and everyone remained stationary as if the blizzard was a normal thing they experienced.

. . . But that's because it is a normal thing they experience. She knew that in the Southern Water Tribe, blizzards weren't an uncommon thing. No, instead, they were as common as rain showers in the Summer where a drought wasn't particularly prevalent. Her eyes widened like whales for a few moments as she connected two and two, the gears turning fast. She inhaled and heaved a heavier sigh, "The only reason why no one is doing anything about that dragon is because blizzard are a normal thing here," She calmly stated, frowning. "It is the same in the Southern Water Tribe, and your question is not prudent."

Her Polar Bear cub continued to dither despite the consolation Allora had given him. She wasn't going to raise the roof and give off a battle cry. Drago seemed to be the warrior, and she quite frankly thinks he should do it. She did, however, start rising, and if she were to be stopped, she'd probably not do much about it except wrest her wrist from whatever physical stoppage and start out. There wouldn't be any time to waste anyway. Unless, of course, this dragon was some kind of tribal deity that did come sometime during the year.

Mood: Scrupulous and contradicting; unsure of what to do properly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 am

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago sighed then said, "alright," he said closing his eyes, he sent tiny shots of electricity, impossible for one to see with the naked eye. he using electro-sensing which was kind of like sonar except with electricity. drago quickly opened his eyes unsheathed his sword and placed the razor sharp blade at a "random" man's neck, "you have something to give back don't you?"
the man looked at drago and gave a weak unconfident laugh, "what are you talking about? i don't have anything?"
Drago's eyes widen in anger as a black mark started appearing on his right side of his face, " do you want to get us killed? stealing a dragon egg!?"
The man eyes widen in fear, "wh-what are you talking a-about? what e-egg?"
Drago snatched the man's bag and opened it to see a beautiful aura blue egg, " do you want to get us killed?!"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Allora

It's as if a pin dropped for Allora when Drago decided to assault a "random" man. Allora had noticed that his sack was bulging with a convex, circular object, but she never expected it to be the dragon egg when Drago revealed it. She didn't approve of his methods, but at least his "mild" extortion proved fruitful. Fatalistic as Allora is, she may even consider his actions fortuitous. Regardless, she visibly relaxed slightly, her eyelids lowering down. She either felt embarrassed or sorry for the man.

"I think that is enough," She stated, in a monotonous voice. "Even if you consider to interrogate him, it will prove fruitless. It is much simpler to return the egg to the dragon." Her words rung true, and everyone seemed to come to a general consensus that that was perfectly alright. Actually, causing a commotion like this is ridiculous. She doesn't know how Drago managed to pin-point this man's location among those in the inn, but she won't question it. At least, not yet, she presumes.
Mood: Deadpan
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago looked at Allora, then back at the man, " i wish it was that simple, dragons are extremely protective over their young ones. in many cases the mother would attack it's mate if it get near it, most of the time. if the mother found out it's egg is here, we all might end up getting killed, even if we return it to her." drago said as tiny electrical sparks started coming out of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Allora

Allora narrows her eyes. He was right. That placidity she has on turns into a scowl because he was right. Actually, what the heck is she still doing here? Everyone may as well be evacuating, right? There's a freakin' dragon coming. But she didn't vocalize this. Instead she remained in taciturn for a few moments before she exhales, "So what do you have in mind?" She finally queried, her scowl now a small frown.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago closed his eyes, "i could slow down the dragon's advance for an hour or two maybe longer, while i have a volunteer take the egg back to the nest. if i'm lucky i could weaken it back to it to retreat to it's nest, but not 100% sure." he said, he turned back to the man, " as for you..." drago place his hand on the man's shoulder and put his sword away in the sheath on his back, " you better stay here," without a sign he fired an electrical shock from his hand, knocking the man out instantly.
"so who will volunteer to bring the egg back to the nest?"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Allora

A defining silence filled the room, especially after Drago knocked the man off-kilter and down to the ground in what seemed to be a blink of an eye. Allora frowned with contempt. Not for the man who was a money-grubbing snub-nouser, but for the fact that this new acquaintance she met would reach violence so hastily. She wasn't immune to being volatile herself, but her morals were aligned well enough.

Regardless, she didn't speak out; instead, she shrugged and opened her arms, since no one else volunteered, "I will do it but," She started, looking around. "You find me a true Water bending master, stat; I am talking about a master with prowess in all sub-elements of Water bending immediately to help guard me." She felt she had to clarify. Her condescension was precedent to her own mother's. Augh, she's such a pain.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

It's true drago acted too quickly, but he lived a life if he didn't stab first he would get stabbed. he thought for a while but them cursed under his breath, "there aren't any masters within another few miles. but i do know of one," he said as the dragon was flying right onto of the village. the dragon gave another bone chilling screech that sounded more frightening than before. drago looked out the window and saw that the creature was huge, maybe about two or three hundred meters long. "saw ones bigger" he said to himself, he looked at the dragon and started thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next