Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_vote_lcapTekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_voting_barTekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_vote_lcapTekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_voting_barTekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South Empty
PostSubject: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South   Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah
Race: Human
Birthplace: Dezadeash, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Current Residence: Dezadeash, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes and Coquitlam, Southern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element:

Water
Ice
Acid
Blood

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 15 May 334 AO
Hobbies: Tai Chi
Family:

Nukilik Tiguaak (Husband)
Kahontsiio Ojitsah (Daughter)
Nuniq Panuk (Son-in-Law)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah (Grandson)
Iohsa'kenserá:ien Ojitsah (Granddaughter, Heir)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 4’11”
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Tekonwenaharake is a complex individual.  She is incredibly loyal to her family, and her clan, as well as her people, and puts them and their needs above all else.  In order of importance, it’s the needs of the tribe first, then the needs of her clan, and finally her family.

This can sometimes cause issues or stressors—as well as resentment at times—between herself and her grandchildren, who feel neglected by the only remaining mother figure they have left.

Tekonwenaharake will always try to do what is best for the people; as such she has grown incredibly pragmatic and utilitarian.  She follows the code of the greatest good to the greatest number.  Tekonwenaharake believes this is the foundation for a truly just, and morally refined society.

While she admits it is not a perfect system, Tekonwenaharake acknowledges that no system is perfect, and as long as most people are happy, she is happy—and can address the outlying, minor issues individually afterwards.  To her it is better than most of her tribe is happy.

Tekonwenaharake’s old fashioned, pro-Confederacy mindset has often led her to overestimate her tribe’s ability to be self-sufficient.  As world politics grow more and more entwined, and populations expand and grow along with technology and knowledge, Tekonwenaharake forgets that progress is good.

For many years Tekonwenaharake forbade technology in the Confederacy, and even to this day modern technology is highly regulated and limited by the ruling Ojitsah Clan.  She feels technology stamps out and destroys the Water Tribes’ survivalist, hunter-gatherer culture and hinders their ability to survive on their own.

Tekonwenaharake’s traditionalism isn’t all-bad though.  Because of her, the tribes have managed to maintain their culture, varying religious and ceremonial beliefs, as well as maintain a shred of dignity and independence when faced with the might of the Empire or the Earth Kingdom.

Tekonwenaharake is also a pacifist, and while she can bend, she will always choose diplomacy over fighting, and will only ever choose conflict when every other method fails—or when the survival of her people depend on their ability to fight back against threats to their lives.

Above all else, Tekonwenaharake is sassy, and mouthy.  She is blunt, holds no punches and will always speak her mind regardless of whether or not it is tactful—often she will word it in such a specific, or two-tongued way that few people take offence or even realize what she is truly saying.

In the words of Tekonwenaharake, “When dealing with the light skins, it is best to cut through the bullshit early.  Otherwise you’ll start to drown in it.”

Personal Strengths: Spiritual, Determined, Strong Willed, Her People come First
Personal Weaknesses: Semi-isolationist, Stubborn, Ready to cecede from world politics at a moments notice
Hamartia: She over-estimates her tribe’s ability to be self-sufficient as they had been in the days of Avatar Aang; she is also too traditional at times, leading her to clash with her more modern heir
Dreams and Ambitions: Ensure the lives of her people are bettered continuously by her rule.

Likes: Traditionalism, The Confederacy, Water Tribe Culture, Spiritualism, Fishing

Dislikes: Hegemony, Imperial Colonialism, Political Bullying, Technology

Brief History: Tekonwenaharake was born in 334 AO to the Ojitsah Clan in the capital city of Dezadeash in the Northern Water Tribe.  Her mother was the fifth Waneek of the North and South, Amaruq Ojitsah.

She, like her predecessors, was groomed from a young age to take over as Waneek from her mother.  She was taught politics, history, geography, language, poetry, calligraphy, as well as the typical cultural studies of her tribe.

Tekonwenaharake was surprised at how few people knew about the tribe’s cultural history—or at had forgotten in their years moving away or living abroad, and from a young age vowed to bring the traditions back.  The lack of culture in some of her tribesman bothered her, and still does to this day.

As a youth she was taught to hunt and fish, as all tribesman are, though she much prefers ice fishing to hunting—she finds it cleaner and easier to stomach.

At the age of 28, in 362 AO, she was married to a man named Nukilik of the Tiguaak Clan.  The two were not in love when they were married, but soon grew to love each other.  The pair had a single child in 377 AO, a daughter, Kahontsiio, who was to be heir to Tekonwenaharake.

At the age of 35, in 369 AO, Tekonwenaharake’s mother passed away from a battle with pneumonia.  Tekonwenaharake was immediately made Waneek, and ceremonies were held.  Great Clans and the Elder Council brought gifts of tribute to show their fealty and acceptance of the new Waneek, and so began the reign of Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah.

Some of the first thing Tekonwenaharake was make education mandatory for all citizens of the tribe.  Aside from learning the typical things one would in education, Tekonwenaharake made cultural history, traditions, and religious ceremonies—as well as cultural folk stories—a mandatory course taught throughout all skills.

Children would be taught the necessary things needed to survive, such as hunting, language, history, and fishing.  They’d learn sewing, weaving, pottery, and cooking.  Healing and Water Bending too.  But they’d also learn the history of their people.  What made they the “Dene” who they were.

“Dene” is an old Water Tribe word for “The People”, and refers to the members of the Water Tribe, or any Water Bender with tribal ancestry.

Tekonwenaharake’s educational reforms were popular in the Water Tribes, and placed the South and North Tribes on equal playing field when it came to intellectual pursuits.

However, Tekonwenaharake slowly began to take her pro-traditionalism views too far.  In 381 AO she outlawed all technology, as she felt new fire arms and other forms of technology were making the Confederacy way of live too easy.  That with them, the Dene would become dependent, and once they were lost to the people, they would not know how to survive without technology.

This was a widely unpopular reform, and so five years later, in 386 AO, Tekonwenaharake allowed technology to return to the tribe, but heavily regulated and limited it as a compromise with her people.

She accepted that technology was necessary in many aspects, such as commercial use, but she was wary to let it run rampant, lest it destroy the old ways—or destroy the balance of nature and man.

Because Tekonwenaharake has been around so long, she has met with many of the world leaders across three generations.  This has made her both feared, respected and honoured across the different nations—and she is definitely well known on the world stage.

Recently, in 401 AO, Tekonwenaharake’s daughter and son in law were killed in a hunting accident, when they got mauled by a polar bear dog.  Since then, Tekonwenaharake has become responsible for her grandchildren, Atanarjuat, and new heir presumptive, Iohsa'kenserá:ien.

A year ago, in 419 AO, Tekonwenaharake lent several Confederacy ships and countless resources to the Grand Expeditionary Force as part of an agreement between the Six Nations at the previous Six Nation Summit in 415 AO.

She, along with the rest of her fellow world leaders, await for the return of the Expeditionary Force to see what they’ve discovered.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South   Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Excellent as always Niya. I think some roleplayers here (myself included) could learn A LOT from this application.

Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South   Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South   Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1