Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_voting_barPrince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_voting_barPrince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng   Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 am

|BASICS|
Name: Ieyasu Leiheng
Birthplace:  Palace of the Water Tribe, Northern Water Tribe, North Pole
Current Residence: Palace of the Water Tribe, Nothern Water Tribe, North Pole
Element:

Water

Pets: A Royal Polar Bear Dog Mount

Weapons: A spear, a shield, and a bow and arrow

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: September 17th 710
Blood type: AB-
Hobbies: Cart racing, travelling, sitting throne for his father.
Quirks: Extremely just.
Family:

Father
Castiel Leiheng

Mother
Laura Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu

Sister
Kamui Leiheng

Brother
Sauri Leiheng

Cousins and Extended Family Relations
Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Naina Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu
Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Hiruko Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Hideyoro Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Audurna Yan
Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Aryianna Yan
Farah Leiheng

Aunts
Lynna Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu (Deceased)
Kihana Leiheng
Kaida Shirokani (Deceased)

Uncles
Roman Leiheng [M.I.A.] (Presumed Deceased)
Cassian Leiheng
Kael Shirokani (Deceased)

Grandparents
Anuktiluk Leiheng (Deceased)
Hana Leiheng (Deceased)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Ieyasu's hair is long and black, down past his shoulders.  It is relatively straight, but is pushed out of his face, though usually left loose. to flow around his shoulders and back.  Ieyasu keeps it long as a sign of his Imperial heritage, rather than wearing his hair in pony tails.
Eyes: Ieyasu has dark hairs, much like his fathers--and his hair, also inherited from his father.
Height: 6’0”
Clothes: Ieyasu wears robes in a mixture of his two heritages, usually depending on the occasion.  While he prefers the free-flowing robes of the Empire--usually dyed vermilion red and embroidered with gold satin and emerald silk (a gift from his cousin, Emperor Eldunar for his 20th birthday), Ieyasu will wear the traditional blue furs and parkas of the Water Tribe to formal and public events.  As heir to the Throne of the North and South, he needs to demonstrate his patriotism and devotion to his tribe.
Skin: Well tanned, as is normal amongst Water Benders.  Their darker skin and dark features is a trademark amongst Water Benders, coupled with their unusually Blue, Teal or White Eyes.
Body Type: While skinny, Ieyasu is still well built, due to his years of water bending and weapons training with the Royal Army.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ieyasu was born the son of a Imperial royal and last remnant of the House of Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu, and the King of the North and South.  Due to his role as the oldest son and heir to the throne, mixed in with his close familial relations to the Emperor, Ieyasu was trained and groomed to be king from day one.  Considered to be the favourite of his father, Ieyasu is cunning, smart, strategic, level headed and extremely politically gifted.

His skills at problem solving, resolution, and compromise are things of legend, and it is predicted by many of his family's advisors that Ieyasu will become one of the greatest Kings in Water Tribe History.  Spurred forward by his father's support and the dreams of turning the Water Tribe into a major world power like the Empire, Ieyasu continued to train his mind and body so that he could achieve his dream.  Ieyasu also has a deep love for his family, as it was their support that adds to his devotion to his cause and dream.

As a devoted Water Tribseman, and prince of the nation, Ieyasu has a strong love for his people, the monarchy and his nation, and strongly dislikes all traitors, dissenters and those guilty of treason, feeling that they tarnish the reputation and prestige of the Kingdom.  Ieyasu's strong love for closeness with his tribesman, family and nation, coupled with his skills at politics and his desire to transform the Water Tribe, Ieyasu's dream is to unify the Northern Tribe and the Southern Tribe into a single entity, and make it a strong, vital nation.  

As a host for the Three Tailed Turtle, Ieyasu's feelings were only heightened, making him even more devoted to his cause and his people. Seeing this opportunity as a chance to help his nation, while also seeing himself becoming a king who could use the power of the Bijuu to resolve conflict and keep peace through threat of force--as proposed by Owlan in many of his doctrines--without actually ever using force.  Despite the slight problems and occaisional accidents Ieyasu has while attempting to gain control over his Bijuu--making his sister, Kamui, and some of his friends wary of him--Ieyasu continues to push forward with his extreme dedication until he can fully master and control his Tailed Beast.

Personal Strengths: Duty to the crown and its people
Personal Weaknesses: Overconfidence in his nation and his authority
Hamartia: Overconfidence
Personal Hero: Emperor Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Dreams and Ambitions: To turn to the Water Tribes into a single entity, and allow it to become a major world power, like the Earth Kingdom or the Empire.

Likes: The Water Tribes, the Empire, his Family, Loyalists
Dislikes: Traitors, Treason, Unreliability, Unfaithfulness

Brief History: Ieyasu was born in the Northern Water Tribe Palace, at the Palace of the North.  The son of King Castiel Leihing and Queen Laura Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu, Ieyasu--as the oldest--was instantly made heir to the throne of the North and South, and was groomed by his father and family to become King of the North and South from a very young age.  Being trained in politics, problem solving, strategy, bending, weaponry, military tactics, leadership, conflict resolution, debate and compromise, Ieyasu excelled at all of his studies, fuelled by his father's and family's support and the dream that he could turn the Water Tribes into a nation as great and power as the Empire or the Earth Kingdom, Ieyasu continued to work hard and excel.  While growing up, Ieyasu sat beside his father many times while his father would sign papers, go about his duties, hear the complaints of peasants and sentence criminals.  During this time, it was there that Ieyasu gained his great sense of duty and loyalty to his family, monarchy and nation, and came to dislike dissenters, traitors and the unfaithful.

At the age of 12, Ieyasu was elected by his father to become the host for the Three Tailed Turtle.  Even though he was begged by his mother and sister to not take the beast on, Ieyasu demanded the beast be sealed within him anyway, as Ieyasu knew that he if he could suppress and learn to master and control the power of the Bijuu he would not be contested as King.  Following a page from Owlan's doctrines, Ieyasu knew that this Three Tailed Turtle was not only another challenge he was ready to accept, but one that would allow him to keep peace by threatening force, without ever actually using it.

Upon sealing the Turtle inside of him, like many of the hosts, his current feelings and personality was amplified, only amplifying his dislike for dissent, and expanding upon his strong sense of duty to his people and his nation.  It was during the years coming, that Ieyasu continued to work towards being the best heir and future king he could.  He read Imperial doctrines from Owlan and Eldunar and past Fire Lords, while also reading into Water Tribe doctrines and political theory, and even going as far as Earth Kingdom political theory.  It was during this time, that Ieyasu came to realize his current dream of unifying the Water Tribes into a single entity and turn the Water Tribe into a major world power.

Throughout the next several years, Ieyasu continued to work at mastering his Tailed Beast, as well as his element and his training in weaponry with the Armed Forces alongside his sister Kamui.  Getting to know the soldiers who work for him and his family, Ieyasu is hoping to build a strong reputation and relationship between his people and himself, and create an army that like him so well they will never question his leadership, as mentioned in a doctrine by King Onoki Peng of Omashu (father of Earth King Lu II).  Now 27, Ieyasu has finished his studies and his training, and spends his time either sitting throne for his father when his father is absent, or fulfilling princely duties.  Keeping his skills sharp, both mental and physical, Ieyasu is waiting for the day he can ascend the throne and take over the Water Tribes.

Last edited by Honda Niya on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng   Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Approval bump
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng   Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Approved.  
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng   Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince in the North and South, Ieyasu Leiheng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Application Limbo-Claim Depot-
Jump to: