Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Allora

Allora's initiative wasn't something she instantly acquired, but something that was ingrained innately into who she was. Her parents, a big influence in this and her "high" status back in the Southern Water Tribe, were major antecedents to this. She took the egg and placed it in her knapsack, which was more than wide enough for the dragon's eggs. She could feel the cool air it emitted as she had touched it with her gloved hands. She dropped her hood and pushed Jior Ga inside of it, ducking out of the inn. Many of the people in the inn that haven't evacuated contested how inane the girl was being, so they chased after her.

Allora didn't stop for a second, no matter if other Water benders or not were following her. She could see a frigid mountain in the distance, which was likely where this dragon egg belonged. Her goal was set; she was ready for this. . . She hopes. She's never faced a dragon before. The best thing she was going for her is healing and defending herself, so perhaps she could work around this. She was in the Northern Water Tribe, and she was entirely surrounding by sources of water. There's no way she could give into paucity, right?

She was running for the docks at a high enough speed, due south, using the snow as an enhancement to her speed. She was skiing pretty quickly, the others following suit. The irony was very real to her.

Mood: Taking a leap of faith; feeling a major sensation of De ja vu.
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 pm

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago quickly followed her, the dragon quickly turned around and quickly fired a blast of instant freezing air at them. drago reacted by instinct and fired a giant blast of a gold colored flame at the dragon's breath. the collision caused a explosion of steam. "go-go-go-go!" he yelled"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Allora

Allora skidded on the docks. She didn't stop for the massive explosion of chill and gold for a second, Jior Ga whimpering in her hood. She grunted as she leapt into the water, creating a stable ice-cap for herself to ride, only. Employing as much Water bending knowledge she harbors, along with how her journey was before she got to the Northern Water Tribe, she jetted toward the mountain, which wasn't all too far away. Allora calculated that getting to and from the mountain was at least half a mile, which will hopefully, at this rate, take no longer than five minutes per trip. This was, of course, excluding how she'd manage to get up to the nest; she hopes leaving the egg at the mountain's base will be enough.

As she traveled, she heard hissing of waves and the laps of water, which cued her in on the other people who were in hot pursuit of her. And as such, they'd attempt to stop the dragon's onslaughts as well. She took on this role, and she's going to see it through. . . . She hopes.

Mood: Agitated and hoping to see things through
Condition: Sodden but healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago saw Allora at the distance however continued fighting the dragon. he could easily kill it, but that's not what he wants. he has a dragon, and she's an orphan who lost her mother from some idiot... dragons too have feelings.
The dragon fired another blast of icy wind which drago quickly countered it with another giant blast of gold fire causing another explosion of steam. however this time drago took advantage of the steam quickly firing a dozen fire balls at the dragon. a few missed and the rest hit, but didn't do any real damage. "hurry up Allora," he said to himslef.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:19 am

Allora

Five minutes or so (maybe even longer) later, Allora reached the coast of the icy island. She gathered up the snow with an upwards motion of Water bending around her feet, and continued to skii off again. It took her about a few seconds to cast this motion, before she was off and toward the mountain to return this egg. The real difficult part, it seems not, was to return without the dragon wanting to mangle her. She didn't know anything about dragons -- at least, nothing she could exactly prove. Jior Ga apparently had calmed down, feeling some safety, but Allora didn't take this to heart.

She lunged herself up the steep side of the mountain and waved her arms in flowing, lead-into motions. The other Water benders who chose to follow her were still trying to ward the dragon off. Why the heck is she doing this again? She should've just gone home.

Mood: Heart pounding; racing
Condition: Still healthy.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:41 am

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago had to weaken the dragon as soon as possible but at the same time long enough for Allora to bring the egg to the nest. "alright here goes nothing" he said as he gathered electricity and fired a lightning bolt aiming to the dragon's chest. the dragon gave a small cry of pain, because it was much larger than people it didn't harm her as much. (remember it's a mother dragon)
the dragon looked at drago and fired this time a blast of water. drago's eyes widened as he quickly dodged it. the second the water hit the surface it froze.no wonder no one beat this dragon before...it used water and ice to freeze it's enemy before they got a chance to get near it.
drago clapped his hands together as a mirage of heat started to form around him, "spark gear" he mumbled to himself. he fired a blast of flames of out of his feet and flew towards the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 am

Allora

Meanwhile, Allora was doing her own kind of flying. Well, not necessarily flying, but scaling a mountain isn't the easiest thing in the world. Having to employ so much leg and arm power, surely someone without the necessary bodily appendages would have issues doing this. . . . Or not, come to think of it, Allora remembered meeting an armless Water bender before. It was a strange experience for h-- Wait just one second, why is she reminiscing right now? Is she forgetting there's a massive mother dragon out for her head, thinking that she's the one that stole the egg? Allora honestly expected dragons to be smarter. She's evidently bringing the egg back home, so why does she continue to hunt?

Allora twisted as she scaled the mountain side, giving her moves a more Southern Water Tribe vigor. She's from there, she should be good at it, but in reality, she's not the best at offense. Regardless, protecting herself is one of the key components; she has to make it to and from this alive. She was reaching the top of the mountain, gradually but surely. Even though the mountain wasn't so high, there were luckily no obstacles readily in her path . . . Aside from the dragon wanting to devour her.

The other Water benders were still going strong, helping Drago any way they can.
Mood: Go-go mode
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago flew around the dragon trying to confused it but somehow the dragon flapped on of it's wings and hit drago onto the ground. drago quickly dodged to the side as on of the dragon's spikes hit the ground. "wow that was close" he quickly stood up to find the dragon's head right next to him. drago gulped and thought to himself, " i hope she isn't hungry"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

Allora

Allora was becoming languid with all this upscale movement. If she wasn't so accustomed to the frigid climate of the Poles, she wouldn't be able to do this right now. She reaches the nest, out of breath, taking the egg out of her bag. Other eggs were there, of course, giving off the same cool aura she felt from the one she holds in her hands now. She sets it down, catching her breath for a few seconds before turning her feet, skiing around the nest and down the mountain. The egg was back on the nest, safe and sound. Jior Ga whimpered once more, but she assured the Polar Bear cub that everything would be okay.

The other Water benders were still assisting Drago in fending the mother dragon off, despite Allora succeeding in her supremely precarious mission.

Mood: A bit fearful
Condition: Very tired.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago didn't know that Allora got to the nest, but the dragon did. the dragon quickly got off the ground and drago then understood that she got there. which was both good and bad. good because that means she put the egg back in, and bad because the mother dragon was heading right there...right now! drago grabbed onto it's tail as the mother headed back to the nest. he had to slow it down...or maybe he should get there before it. he let go of the tail as the dragon was in mid flight and fired a shot of flames out of his foot and quickly got to the nest, "Allora! hurry the mother's coming!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next