Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Kaia stopped to the sound of her stomach growling. "Heh...maybe we should go get something to eat?" Kaia asked. "Lets grab some snacks from that shop over there." she said, walking into the shop right behind Drago. Immediately, Rafa started squaking as they got closer to Drago. "Calm down, Rafa! It's just an old man!" she said. Then she ignored Drago completely and started looking at the various snack foods on a shelf in the shop. Rafa flew off of her shoulder and landed on Drago's back, squaking like mad. "Rafa! What's gotten into you?" she said, trying to pull him off of Drago. "I'm really sorry, sir. I don't know whats going on with him. He seems to like you though, or hate you." she said. She finally got Rafa off, but Rafa had grabbed some of the costume in his talons, and ripped it off.

-------------

"Unh...what? Where am I?" Yami said tiredly. She looked around a bit. She was in a field, and riding a horse, and it looked like there was some sort of force field around the area. Then she glanced down at her arm. It still hurt like crazy, but at leas the men had been considerate enough to remove the arrow and bandage it up. She tried to change position, but then the man on the horse noticed she was awake, and hit her on the head. "Quiet, you! I'm trying to watch the fight!" he said. Apparently, he wasn't a good worker. Yami slowly moved her hand to her knife belt, and once she had her hand on the knife, the man was unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Yami threw the man on the ground next to the horse. She then sat up in the saddle and grabbed the reigns. This isn't all that different from riding a dragon, right? she thought as she slid her feet into the stirrups. She pulled on the reigns and spurred the horse with her heel. The horse began to run, and of course, Yami nearly fell off. But once she got control, she found herself to be a natural. She turned the horse around and began riding across the field toward Leo. She had to stop him before he really did lose control of that beast-like power inside him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Leo looked at yami, "it's alright i got it under control, hehe" he said as the wings and claws faded away.
-------
Drago was happy he got the high quality wig and not the inexpensive on, he faked a scream of an old man and fell onto the ground, and said with a mimiced voice, "g-get it off me! get it off please!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Kaia bent down to help the man up, when she noticed something: The end of a black coat sticking out from the end of the man's outfit. She stood there a minute, wondering why the man would have a black coat on underneath his normal clothes, then it dawned on her. She grinned. She knelt down next to the "old man" and returned the torn piece of clothing to him. When she got close enough, she whispered in his ear "You know, Drago, my boss didn't hire me to do reconnaissance missions just because I was available. I'm good at picking up the small details. But i'll fake knowing, let this little game drag out a little longer." she said, then louder, "I'm so sorry, sir! I should really take my eagle outside." she said, then quickly purchased and snack and rushed out of the shop, Rose close behind her.

-----------

Yami heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Leo hadn't lost control yet. She nodded to him. "Alright, lets get out of here. There are still a bunch of guys around, so I want to get somewhere safer." she said, then remembered the game they were playing. She grinned, and spurred the horse, sending him running at his top speed toward the town. Then she whistled. As Fireball flew down, she called up to him "Fireball! I need to find Drago! You know what to do!" and off he flew, Yami still speedily riding the horse.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:32 pm

unfortunate for kaia and rose a smoke bomb was dropped by Drago and he disppeared...except for the disguise that was lit on fire with a note, "i don't use the same diguise twice!" this time he would have to changed his form completely...an hour pasted, when suddenly a girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Rose instinctively ran towards the sound.
-------------
"hehe let me handle the men...I'll make them pay thinking in capturing you the first time" he said looking at yami. he put yami on fireball and created an opening in the barrier for fireball to get out. after yami left he charged his light energy into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:10 am

Yami didn't want to be thrown on Fireball's back, but she flew toward the opening anyway. She stopped as she realized the horse was still running, and in a dangerous area. She quickly swooped back town, and Fireball grabbed the horse and they flew up through the hole. When they got out of the dome, Yami dismounted Fireball and told him to find Drago. Then she climbed on the horse and sped toward the city. As much as Yami loved flying on Fireball, the horse was able to run faster than Fireball could fly instantly, so she used the horse instead.

When she got back to Leo's house, she put the horse in a nearby stable (although she didn't know if the stable belonged to Leo or not) and gave him some food. She then ran out, charging through the streets, when she ran past a shop with smoke coming out the door. Rose and Kaia were standing outside. Yami walked in and read Drago's note. "Dangit, Drago! I need you now!" she said aloud. She was just about to return to the two girls when she heard the scream and saw Rose speed off, or the rose petals she left in her place. "Augh, what now?" she said, frustrated. Kaia took off after Rose, leaving Yami standing in the smokey air.

Yami was smarter than that. She waited until she heard the night fury call, and ran in that direction. Halfway down the street, Fireball swooped down and grabbed her arms, carrying her across the city (while, of course, she was freaking out a little). When he finally put her down, she was in front of a costume shop. "Why in the world did you bring me here, Fireball?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:13 pm

there was a fake drago but at a distance it looked like it was actually him and next to it a snare trap and rose hanging upside down.by both legs. she looked at yami, "i guess he never said that he can't use traps." she said as her weapon was on the ground..."and i never guessed that girl could have been Drago..." she said sadly.
-----------
Drago was actually the clerk of the store, he was wearing a perfected costume that the man that runs the store most of the time. he drugged the clerk and put him in the closet the drug would last an hour or more without the antidote. Drago knew how to mimic his voice and the way he talks, which usually includes a cough or two after ever sentence or two. he looked at the two girls, "excuse me miss are you," cough cough, "looking for someone?" he also put a special droplet into his eyes that changes the color of his eyes without causing irritation.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Yami and Kaia quickly helped get Rose down. Then Yami noticed something. What is that smell? she thought to herself. She turned away, trying to figure out where the smell was coming from, and trying to figure out what the smell was. Then it dawned on her. Ash. It smells like ash. she thought. Then she looked around. She knew that Drago was constantly heating up his body, whether to get water off or just for warmth. Artsu, the summon wolf, had pointed this out.

So. He's here. But the question is, where? I really need to find him to get him back to Leo! she thought. She looked outside and saw that the sun was going down. I guess he will reveal himself to us sooner or later. she said. Then a thought occurred to her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her necklace and put it on. She then threw the hood of her vest off and let her hair flow free. Her goal: get Drago to react to her looks. If Drago were here, he would be watching, and she figured that he would react somehow to her showing off her beauty.

Next, she called on the power of the 5-tails. Look, I just need the smallest bit of power, just enough to make my eyes turn orange, and THATS IT! No more. she said in her head. Fine, but only this time. the five tails said. He seemed a little bored, so that was probably why he was willing to help her. Yami closed her eyes for a moment, letting the power flow. When she opened them, there were flecks of orange that almost looked gold in the light. She looked around, making eye contact with every person in the shop, until she locked eyes with the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Drago made a face pretending to not know the reason she is staring at anyone. however he knew something was wrong when a huge shock-wave shook everything, fortunately no one was hurt. drago quickly stood up and gave the man an antidote. then man woke up, and after a few minutes of talking the man let him leave after he had to pay fifty Silver coins. drago went to the roof of a building and could see a huge crater in the forest and could also see leo in his dragon form! drago jumped off the building and cut the rope from rose using his sword. "you two find shelter immediately!" he said pulling a black sword from his shadow...the same sword that yami saw before he was sucked into it for a few seconds and blasted out.
he ran towards, with his hell weapon in one hand and his titanium sword in the other.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:05 am

Yami watched as the man at the counter disappeared. Then she fell on her back from the shockwave. She sighed with relief at seeing Drago show up. But then she made a frustrated face as he told them to find shelter. As he ran off, Yami waited for a few seconds. I wasn't looking for you to help him alone, I wanted you to work WITH ME to help him! she thought, wishing she were close enough for her to yell at him.

Finally, after waiting until he was far enough away to not notice her, she ran out of the shop. Then she whistled. Fireball flew down, but then, unexpectedly, the horse ran up beside Yami. She grinned. "That will make it a little easier. Fireball, go grab Drago. Help him get to Leo faster. Uh...horse, I guess, you are going to take me in that direction." she said pointing to the dome. Fireball flew off, diving down to pick up Drago. Meanwhile, Yami climbed on the horse's back, and rode off. She quickly took her necklace off and put it in her pocket. She didn't want to lose it. She had no idea what she was getting herself into, and almost wanted to turn back. No. I can't let them do this on their own! she thought.

Surprisingly, she reached Drago just before Fireball did, and slowed the horse to match his pace. Without saying anything, she pointed up toward Fireball, letting him know that he was about to get a ride, then she sped off, her hair flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 pm

leo luaghed as there was a number of unconsoius bodies on the ground, "why did you two come after the party is done?" he said as the light dragon that was around him disappeared.
---------
Drago was scared every time he is in that form, from what he heard from many guards from the light state that is much older that Leo, that he nearly destroyed the lightstate when in that form. "you sure you're in control leo?"
---------
leo smiled,"of course"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next