Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} Empty
PostSubject: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

The pitch darkness around her was new to Clarissa. She had been placed in a metal structure with no way to know where these people were taking her. Ranger whined in a similiar cage nearby, hurt badly by the thug's attack. There was no way to tell where she was going.

Clarissa was in Omashu buying a few fruits and stuff for food when Ranger started to bark un-controllably. She shushed him, but he began to growl. She sensed someone walking towards her and started to walk the other way. Stepping into a street, a cart zoomed past, knocking her off balance. Ranger quickly came to her side and nudged her to help her up when something pulled him from her. Almost instantly, two hands wrapped around Clarissa and pulled her into the metal cage she now stood in.

There was no room for her to sit down and she couldn't see outside it. Air rushed in from a couple of openings at the top, but it didn't help Clarissa. For once in her life, she felt utterly lost and alone.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} Rwby_by_scourgethehedgehog20-d5v415v
Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
----------------------------------------------------
the men slowly covered the cage with a piece of cloth and put it inside a nearby wagon. two of the thugs were laughing, " i guess the boss will be happy that we got the present he wanted." the second one made a small grin as he whipped on of the horses to start running, and that's what it did. a few minutes passed and they nearly left the capital city, when the horses stopped out of fear as a red figure appeared in front of them, "where are you taking her," said the figure, it was girl's voice and under 18. one of the men roared at her, "it's none of your business! now get out of the way!"
the girl gave a small grin, "or what?"
the man was angry, "you get, her!" he said as a third well built fire bender jumped off the wagon and in front of the girl.
"from her looks it doesn't look like she had a weapon however something wasn't right here...what was that red metal doing on her side?" thought one of the thugs.
the fire bender sent a punch towards the red cloaked girl, and just as it nearly touched her face...she disappeared...
"what!" said one of the thugs, "she's gone!" said another.
"hey! i'm over here!" the girl said, he pulled out the red metal and slowly turned into a red scythe, "now the real fun start!" she said as a large grin appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Clarissa couldn't see why the cart had stopped, but she could hear the thugs talking to someone. Ranger whined and growled in his cage, making hearing the conversation hard. "Shh, Ranger." Clarissa said, loud enough that Ranger's ears would pick up her voice but not loud enough that the thugs would hear. "I don't know who you are, but you better let me out of here." Clarissa yelled, hoping to distract the men from whomever was attacking the cart.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Rose Kami

the figure smiled, "alright!"
two of the thugs fired shots of flames and agian she disappeared as if she teleported and reappeared behind them and spun her weapon and knocked two of the thugs out a fourth took out a flint rifle and aimed it at her and press the trigger and nearly shot her, she looked at the man as her weapon changed into a gun and she fired a shot of chi into his chest sending him off the cage, she reformed it into a scythe and sliced the top of the cage, "hurry let's get out of her she said grabbing the girl and fox and jumpped to the top of a builind. "are you alirght?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Clarissa listened as the new attacker took out the men before a shot was fired. Fearing her rescue had failed, Clarissa leaned back against the metal with a sigh. Ranger began to growl again as something cut into the top of the metal box. Clarissa screamed as the girl grabbed her and Ranger and took them to the roof of the nearby building. Clarissa's bending wasn't strong on the roof, but she could see better than in the metal box and she looked around her. Looking back at the woman, Clarissa replied. "I..um.. I think so." She looked down at Ranger, who surprising to her, was quiet and nuzzling up against Clarissa's leg. "It's ok Ranger, you did good."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Rose Kami

Rose smiled, "i saw when the men kidnapped you and followed them. any way my name is Rose...Rose Kami, or if you want call me red." Rose noticed that the fox protected her from anyone that came near the girl, and yet, rose wanted to pet ranger so badly... "does your fox bite?" she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Clarissa looked down at Ranger and placed a hand on Ranger's forehead, "Ranger, play nice." She told him and his growling stopped. "He wont bite if I tell him to be nice." Clarissa looked back up at Rose and smiled. "Thank you for everything. My name is Clarissa. Where are we?" She looked around her, well, acted like she could see what was around her and sighed. She couldn't see much past the end of the roof and it bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Rose Kami

"We're on the top of a building...can't you see?" she said as she scratched the chin of ranger. She smiled, but then relized , "or are you blind? not trying to be offensive but are you actually blind?" she folded the weapon back and connected it to her waist as she saw the thugs coming back to the wagon and looking around...some of them just awoke from her knock outs.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Clarissa looked back at where the girl stood and sighed. "I try not to act like it, even try to conceal it, but my sight has always been my greatest weakness. I see by earth bending, so without good solid ground, I can't see well." Clarissa told her as Ranger started to growl softly, still letting Rose pet him. "Ranger has been my guardian ever since I can remember." Clarissa could sense the men starting to get back up from the attack and hoped that they wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Rose Kami

Rose made a small smile, "your lucky that i found you or you would have been sold as a slave...these guys illegally steals civilians and sell them in the black market," she grabbed the girl agian as well as the fox and jumped onto another building silently and out of the sight of the thugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next