Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"Hmph! No thank you. Not until you tell me." Yukina turned Oraku so her back facing Akari.

Yukina sighed and continued to cross her arms as she sat on Raku, "Leave, fine. I don't care. I guess it's that YOU don't trust me enough anymore that you can't even tell me your plan." Yukina's stubborness showed, wanting her way to happen.

Moko popped out of the bag and hovered inbetween the horse and the wolf, "Ohh! I'm torn! My heart just can't decided who to follow.. Akari, who trapped me in a room most of my life with smelly pigs.. or Yukina, my beloved master.. who had to heart to free me--" Yukina and Raku yelled at the same time, "Oh, shut up and just get over here." Moko sighed, "Fine! Ruin my moment! I'm going to be royality one day! And that day is the day you will not get to see my royal playroom!" He slowly hovered over to Yukina and looked back at Akari and sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Akari Settled her self among the horses back. She listened as Yu-yu yapped on about trust and plans. She looked over at her friend as Yukina turned Oraku so her back facing Akari. "Leave, fine. I don't care. I guess it's that YOU don't trust me enough anymore that you can't even tell me your plan." Yukina's stubbornness showed, wanting her way to happen.

Akari's Eye brow twitched in annoyance. 'Look! This isn't about me trusting you! This is about the plan working and things working out like theirs suppose to! So shut up and trust me or Leave. At least then i know you wouldn't be kill for we they came to take m-" She stopped her self before her rage reviled her plan and got them both killed. "HE-YA!" she shouted, scowling at like a angry Hun, stuck in the Desert. Kane took off running not even waiting for Yukina and her wolf Oraku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Yukina yelled and stomped, getting off of Oraku and faced the riding off Kane and Akari, "You know what! Forget you! I don't care anymore! I'm going home!! I hate that you dragged me here! I hate that you don't tell me anything!! I hate that the Light Kingdom got attack! And I hate you!!" Yukina blinked, not realizing what she was saying, she covered her mouth and fell to her knees with her eyes watering and filling with tears.

Oraku went over to Yukina and licked her cheek. Moko then sat on Yukina's shoulder for comfort. Yukina got up, still holding her mouth. She sat on Okaru and stared in the direction Akari went. Moko blinked, not even saying a word still sitting on Yukina. Yukina pulled herself together, "Let's go.." Oraku looked to the side to see Yukina in the corner of his eye, "Where do you want to go.. Yukina." Yukina looked down, "Any village but here."

Oraku took a moment, "So we are not going after Akari..? She would need our help." Yukina shook her head, "She said I could leave. So we wil." Raku sighed, disappearing down an empty path.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Akari rode off, tear streaming from her eyes. She had tried to be strong but couldn't do it anymore! She knew she would be better off without Yukina but it hurt to have they leave their separate ways like this. Especially since she could die and never see her dear friend again.

The break of Dawn Glowed among the Sun rise and all traces of Akari was Gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4