Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

((Extra sheet))

Last edited by Harata (River) on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 pm

"Since when do you meditate?" Yukina had Moko drop the wood in front of her. Akari Didn't reply, and just sat there as Yukina approached. For when she didn't answer Yukina continued. "If we are going to go to the earth kingdom, shouldn't we start now? Where were you anyways.. your lucky Moko got us lost."

Akari opened her eyes at looked at Yukina, they were slightly red but not as much from the meditating. "There is no use of travel for when if we are a Attacked, I can't help b/c of my wounds.." She whispered to Yuyu. "Your the one that told me that I need to think things out." She reached over softly and stacked the wood inside the stones she circled earlier. Afterwords she created a small ball of flaming light and inserted it into the center of the stack.

"It wasn't my fault. You just didn't want to listen to... me... Hey.. What's the smell." Akari looked up and saw Moko sniffed the air, and then sniff Her. Yukina pulled Moko, "That's rude!" Yukina scolded Moko, but he just shook her hand off and continued his search, "I smell..." Moko sniffed Akari's bag, "I think I smell a dragon!"

Akari tensed as the small dragon opened her bag and saw the baby sky dragon sleep warmly inside. "Haha.. it's squishy." he laughed poking it. Yukina blinked, also looking into the bag.

Akari grabbed the bag quick and softly trying not to hurt the slumbering baby inside. "You should sleep.. We are leaving tomorrow." She spoke as the fire started and she lied down on the cape, turning over, with her back towards Yukina and the fire. She held the bag in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Yukina blinked, not getting what Akari was saying.

Moko gave a 'Hmph.' Yukina sighed, "Everyone has secrets, Moko." Oraku walked over to Yukina, "You really should rest, Yukina." He started to lay down behind her, Yukina sighed and leaned against him. Moko shivered, going into the bag he is used to using as a nice cozy bed.

~~

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!!" Moko yelled so everyone could hear. Raku quickly sat up, causing Yukina's head to hit the ground, "Ow..Raku!" Oraku sighed and replied with his deep voice, "Sorry." Yukina gave a 'Shh' signal to Raku, pointing to the sleeping Akari. Yukina stretched, "Guess we are going to the earth kingdom today..Hope her plan will work."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Akari heard the voices of the dragon and others. She sat up straightening out her hair. She looked around before getting up and shaking the cloak off. Akari put her bag around her body and then wrapped the cape around her self.

"Lets go. We should be leaving." Akari stretched feeling her side and shoulder. They had healed extremely quickly. She then remember the type of people who she was with for when she woke. Gypsies... She thought remembering her mother telling her of there technique of healing other rather quickly. She seemed she didn't need the crouch any longer so she tossed it to the side.

"Hurry up." She said moving to Kane and mounting him. Waited on Yukina to get ready and mount Oraku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:46 pm

"Well then.. Good morning to you too!" Yukina yawned. Moko went into Yukina's bag, "Yea yea.. I know the drill. No getting out till you say." Yukina patted his head, "Good boy!"

Yukina blinked seeing Moko was eating some type of fruit, "Where'd ya get that?" Moko shrugged, "I gave some to Oraku. You can have some when you are nicer." He gave her a big smile. Yukina pushed him into the her bag, "Why you little.." She closed the bag, "Hmph!" She then mounted Oraku, gently patting him. "You lead, Kari."Yukina put her bag around herself then held on to Raku's fur. Oraku swiftly turned around and faced Kane and Akari.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Akari nodded and took off. Hours later they came to a small village outside Ba Sing Se. "We will rest here. Try to fine clothes for Ba Sing Se." Akari continued to ride forward the town on Kane, who looked like a normal horse.

A few minute later they arrive at the town. Everyone stared at the incomers, keeping to them selves as they passed. Some went into there homes while others went inside of their homes. "I don't think they like us here.." Akari said looking around at the villagers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

Yukina looked at the people, the people staring back. There was definately an unwanted presence in the village to the newcomers.

Once in a while Oraku gave growls and snarls as they walked past suspicious stares. Even Moko wouldn't get out of Yukina's, or should I say his, bag now. But with all the stares and glares, all Yukina did was smile, bow, and gave 'Hello's and 'Hi's. Some of the villagers nodded and went back to their business. Others still gave their harsh stares.

Yukina got off of Raku and walked to a nearby stand. The old woman that seemed to be the owner looked friendly and greeted her. Yukina smiled, "Yes..Hello. I was wondering, would you happen to have any clothes you are willing to spare?" The old woman squinted, "Are you..a.." Moko slowly rose out of the bag, "A lightbender? The enemy to the Earth Kingdom? Noooo." Yukina covered his mouth, "A lovely costumer that would be glad to buy some clothes in a reasonable price?"

The old lady beamed, "A costumer! Oh my sure, yes! Business has been slow so I'd be happy to help you and your bison!" Moko bit Yukna's hand, "I'm no bison, lady! Are you saying... I'm," He whispers, "..wide?" He pretend to faint, being dramatic. The old woman's eyes widen. "Oh.. Uh.. it's nothing! He's okay. He's just faking it." Yukina blinked, slowly putting him back into her bag.

The old woman looked unsure, but gave Yukina some clothes anyways, Yukina paying the asked for price. She had given Yukina a green leather tunic with linen sleeves, green baggy pants, black boots, and a white and orange-sleeveless coat. She then led Yukina and Akari to her house to change. Yukina smiled, looking.. well, atleast passing, for an Earth Bender. Then thanked the woman, putting goggles around her neck then hopping on Raku.

((OCC: Picture of Yukina now with Moko. :3 ))
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Dca2539
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Akari followed Yukina over to the tailor shop, dis mounting from Kane. She watched as Moko made a scene before cutting a deal. The women welcomed the two girls into the shop and Akari gathered clothes for herself. She picked out a pair of pant striped pant, dark green tunic, brown leather boots, bracers, and belt. She also grabbed goggles just in case. After wards she paid the women in full.

The old tailor then lead them to her home where Akari and Yukina where able to change. Akari slipped on the clothes after removing her bandages around arm, head, and hands. She decided to leave on the one around her shoulder for a bit longer. Afterwards she went into the other room and found a mirror. She sat in front of it alone, and pulled out a dagger. She looked at her self for a moment and grabbed her hair, squinting her eyes. Spoiled, huh?... She began to cut her hair with the blade. It became shorter and shorter until it was well above her shoulders.

Akari looked in the mirror at the newly chopped hair. She then ran her fingers through her silver hair, placing her newly bought goggles on her head. This was the first step of her plan she worked on for the past week and a half. She had to, and the clothes she picked out, now resembling a guy. The tunic hid her chest and the hair cut worked its part. She stood up, gathering the hair and tossed it out of the window and into the river that flowed next to the home. She walked back into to the room for where Yukina was. "I'll be back I'm going to the blacksmith.."

OOC: Pix of Akari now.
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Db43941
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Yukina just finished putting to goggles around her neck and looked behind her to see Akari, the paused with her mouth opened wide. "..." Moko popped out of the bag, "What's all the hubbub." Even Moko had his mouth opened wide, astonished by Akari's new look.

Yukina stared at Akari, "You gotta be kidding me.." Yukina looked behind Akari, then infront. She eyed her up and down, "What did you do?! Do you want to be like a boy? You don't even sound like one!" Moko burst out laughed, "Hah! This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And trust me, I know ridiculous." Yukina sighed, "Did you even think about this?"

Moko went up to Akari's face, "If your a boy now, should I call you 'Dude,' or call you, 'Sir Dude?" He burst out laughing, "Hahah! I crack myself up." Yukina just stared at her hair the entire time.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Akari stopped at the door, slipping on her new leather shoes on then looking back at Yukina. "If you have something to say, say it." Akari Growled. She saw Moko slip from the bag. "What's all the hubbub." Both Yukina's and Moko's mouth hung open and wide. Akari glared.

Yukina stared back, "You gotta be kidding me.." She murmured then eying Akari from behind and then from the front. "What did you do?! Do you want to be like a boy? You don't even sound like one!"

Akari calmed her self and looked at Yukina. She spoke in a darker voice, but it sounded natural, thus matching her appearance. "The name is Oozora Long." She murmured wrapping the cloak around her. She have picked this name for it meant 'Great Sky Dragon', this remained her on her elegant sky dragon, Sorami.

Moko burst out laughed, "Hah! This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And trust me, I know ridiculous." Yukina sighed, "Did you even think about this?"

Akari nodded. before she knew it Moko was up in her face, "If your a boy now, should I call you 'Dude,' or call you, 'Sir Dude?" He burst out laughing, "Hahah! I crack myself up." She glared and swatted around her face.

Akari looked back at Yukina, who was just stared at her hair the entire time. She closed her eye and turn to the door. "I'll be back." She spoke in the same dark and natural voice.

Akari walked to the town's black smith and looked around. She spotted two one handed swords. Approaching them, Akari picked them up, unsheathing them and swag them around a bit. They where perfect and with a little alone training she could get use to them like the ones that she lost in the last battle. Akari placed them back in the sheaths, looked at each one. She noticed the traditional dragon that wrapped around the top. Every thing seemed to reminded her of her lost friend.

"What a Fine choose Sir. And those are of high quality!" The blacksmith smiled at her as he whipped his hand on his apron. Sir.. She paused looking at his then remembered she would have to get use to being called out in this manor.

"Yea. How much." Akari used the same dark voice, now getting use to making it her normal voice. "Only 20 stone for both." He gave a friendly smile. Akari nodded and reaching into a pouch pulling out 30 stones worth of money. His eye widened. "Thanks you young sir! May i have a name for this generous donation?"

"Oozora Long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next