Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just Another Day (( Open )) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_vote_lcapJust Another Day (( Open )) I_voting_barJust Another Day (( Open )) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just Another Day (( Open )) I_vote_lcapJust Another Day (( Open )) I_voting_barJust Another Day (( Open )) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just Another Day (( Open ))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

Just Another Day (( Open )) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Kirai walked through the streets and smiled. It had been a week since Koga had left, why he left no one knows but she hoped to see him in her travels again. As for the strange men that night, it was odd, what had happened. Her fainting, robbery, and frustration. She just shook the thoughts away. Once again the sun began to set. Her time of preforming and hopefully making some money. She had been in omashu for five days now, so it should draw in a big crowd. Many children liked to watch her over and over again. Speaking of children, one walked up to Kirai and tugged on her dress. Kirai stopped, and kneeled to be eye level with the small girl. " Miss Kirai, W-Will you be dancing tonight Miss Kirai?" the girl put her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth, Kirai smiled and nodded. She was a voluntary mute, and when out in public she didnt speak very often, though there are certain times when she does.

The little child smiled and ran off to be with her friends. Kirai proceeded up the street and into the square. By a water fountain people had set up lights. So they must have known she would be here. But her smile grew big once she saw that they had also brought a small stringed band. A small crowd had already gathered and cheered when Kirai had set down her things and brought out her tamborine. She started the beat, tapping the instrument against her hip, it made a wonderfull sound. The symbols crashed together, soon the band had joined in and she began to dance. Her hands clapped against the tamborine and she spun on her toes and matched the beat. A gypsy dancer people called her, for her dancing, was said to be inticing and hypnotizing. The girl put the tamborine on the ground and swayed her hands. They filled with light as the area around them dimmed. She concentrated the light in her palms and as she spun, light trickled around her and her dress.

As she finished Kirai bowed, people cheered and threw money. The girl smiled and bent down to pick up the coins tossed at her feet just as the crowd started to file out. Many children spun around and began to dance around thier parents on thier way home.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Daisuke clapped loudly as Kirai finished her show. He smiled as he started to push trough the crow towards her. At his way there he accidently knocked a little girl down on the floor. Daisuke saw a scratch on her arm and tears in her eyes. “Shhh” He grabbed the girls arm gently, absorbed the power from the sun and healed her. The girl looked at him in wonder. Daisuke pulled out a seed out of his pocket and he put it in little girls arm. He moved his hand above the seed and a rose grow out of it. He smiled to the girl, helped her get up and continued to go walking towards Kirai.
He got there while she was picking coins. “Great Performance”
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Erik stepped up towards the stage. His thieving clothes were no longer on, and he came up to Rinna and handed her bag of coins. "Great show." he said.
"It's nice to know there are more lightbenders around here."
It had been a week since he had been in the dark nation prison, (A.K.A Same Old Prison Topic was a week ago in this time,) and he had gone through quite a bit. His rapier was at his side, and he was dressed now in casual clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Kirai smiled as she looked up while picking up her coins to see a man kneeling in front of a child. The one that had addressed her earlier. This man layed a seed in the girls hand, and waved his hand over it. From that, a small rose grew and the girl left happily. Kirai smiled and procceded to pick up her coins. She stood and was greeted by two men. They each gave her compliments, and one of them handed her a bag of coins. " Its nice to know that there are more lightbenders around here. " Kirai grinned, so this man was a lightbender also. Well, she hoped she was. Kirai nodded and bowed for the men. She then looked over at the other man, he looked familiar, oddly, then she realised, "Daisuke?" she asked out loud glaring at the man.

Last edited by Rinna Camille on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Daisuke smiled. “Good to se you again” Daisuke turned his attention towards the boy next to him. “A light bender” “Daisuke hinotori” He pulled put his hand from his pocket ready to shake hands with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 pm

"Hi, I'm Erik. Nice to meet you both!" he said. Shaking Daisukes hand and then turning to shake the girls hand. "And what's your name, miss?" he asked, extending his hand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Kirai smiled and put her hand on her hips in a "Well ill be darned. " fashion. She grinned cheek to cheek, " Its good to see you too friend. I was just hinking about that crazy day we all had. " Kirai laughed and turned to the other man. He shook hands with Daisuke and said his name was Erik. He extended his hand to Kirai and she layed her fingers over his hand. Not grasping it entirely, cause she is a lady, and thats how they are. " My name is Kirai Saito, Its nice to meet you too Erik." She put the rest of her coins in her bag and picked up her tamborine that layed on the side of the fountain. " Im glad you all enjoyed the show. " Kirai looked into the water and fixed her hair, it was a bit unruely so she tied the ends up with her purple ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Daisuke watched Kirai fix her hair. “So Kirai, What ware you doing in this past few days” He started to remember the time he meet her. The way he ran into her room because he heard somebody roaring there. Then a thought occurred to him. “Where is Koga?” he asked while Rilno tried to jump on Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

"Very nice to meet you both." Erik said. "I just came from a prison in the dark nation... horrible experiance." he said, and began to listen
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Kirai laughed as Rilno, Daisuke's pet wolf, jumped and licked her face. " Well i just have been here, trying to earn a living. Dancing is my life and i enjoy it, " Kirai then looked over at Erik, " A prison? Wow, Why were you there?" She bent down to pet Rilno while looking at Erik for a explanation. A dark nation prison seems like a scary situation, and she was oddly curious to hear this story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (( Open ))   Just Another Day (( Open )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (( Open ))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next