Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 am

Akari make her way to the spot she was to met Yukina at. Her vision had gotten blurry about half way back and she struggled to stay awake. She started to sway left to right getting dizzy, the amount of blood loss effected her consciousness. She forced her self to lean forward hugging Kane's neck. The horse felt her weakness and immediately started to land in a gap if the forest.

He landed and turned his head to look at Akari. She breathed heavily, the blood flowed from the silk bandage around her shoulder. Akari passed out and wobbled off the stallion. Kane let out a loud nay as he turned and looked at the girl.

There where stepped treading towards them. Kane's ears perked up as he looked over his shoulders. The steps where getting closer. Kane quickly triggered his ancestors trait they gained to look like normal horses. A group of travels came into site and saw the girl on the group passed out. A women saw the girl and she ran up to Akari.

"Kuria, Becareful! She from that battle." A man that was leading the group of people shouting at the women. "Beside we don't want to get involved..."

"Oh Jung, Your crazy I cant leave a child to did here." The Women named Kuria shouted back at him and continued to check the girl over. She stood up and saw the stallion off to the side of the road. "This must be her horse.." Kuria said stood up and started to walk towards the horse, completely oblivious that it was no normal horse. "Shh, there boy i want to help you and your master..." She whispered, the horse started to rare but calmed as Kuria touched his muzzle.

"Ok come on boy lets get your master and you back to our camp." Kuria turned at picked up the injured girl in her arms. She walk over to the horse and set the girl on him and then look at the stead. "May I ride you to keep her mounted?" She asked the animal. Kane gave a small snort. "I'll take that as a yes." She mounted him behind the girl, holding her on the stallion.

"Kuria! Your crazy! You putting our camp at risk! We already have to pack and leave." Jung snorted at her. "Then we will take her with us, Jung." Kuria replied back to him. "What ever." Jung Snorted.

Kuria steered Kane towards their camp on the other side of the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Yukina yelled holding onto the wolf's fur, "Slow down, slow down, slow down!" The wolf suddenly did a sharp stop. Yukina flew off, "You gotta be kidding me.."

The little green dragon then came out of her bag, rubbing his eyes, "What's all the racket.." Yukina blinked, then ran behind her wolf hiding, "Y...You can..talk..." The less than one foot tall dragon yawned, "Well yeah. I'm not just here for decoration." Yukina blinked, "Okay.. Well, I'm Yukina, your master." The little dragon flew over to her, eyeing her up and down then crossed his arm, "I need a name."

Yukina blinked, "I'll think about.. but for now, you are named..... uh.. Moko!" She then looked to the wolf, "And you are Oraku. 'Cause you just look like a Oraku to me." The wolf howled in approvement, Moko covered his ears. Yukina hopped on Raku, "Come on guys, we need to go a lake and meet Akari."

The trio then rode to the area Akari sent them to.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Akari woke to what seemed a few hours, in a traveling caravan. It was dimly light by the entrance to the outside. Soft muffled sounds of laughing and music came from out side of the outside. Her clothes where gone and her wounds were wrapped in cotton bandages. She turned her head looking around, her right side hurt still but not as bad as it did before. Akari reached her hand to her right shoulder, it too was nicely wrapped. she spotted a pair of rough looking pants and shirt next to the bed on a chair. She blinked at then and then sat up slowly.

Akari had slipped on the clothes, slightly disgusted by the quality of the fabric. She then also spotted a crouch by the chair and grabbed it. Leaning on it she pulled back the cloth over the entrance of the wagon. The sun blinded her a moment as she stepped down on the first step.

The music stopped and people froze looking at her. She blushed a bit as every on stared. A women came up to her, "Oh, Your awake. This is good, Very good." She smiled warmly at Akari. She stepped up on the last step holding her hand out to the girl, "Are you hungry?"

Akari nodded giving a slight smile at the women. She wearily took her hand, "T-thank you.." She murmured under her breath, moving down the steps and followed the women to the camp fire. She was handed a cup of soup and was to sit on a log stump. "Where am I?" Akari asked sipping on the soup. It Was awful! The soup was like regurgitated to Akari but she said nothing just setting the cup on the ground.

"Traveling with us, I'm Kuria. We found you about 2 days ago on a Tra-" The Women began before Akari interrupted her. "2 Days?! Where are we now?!" She rose her voice remembering that she had to meet her friend at the lake.

Kuria was shocked at first but then smiled. "No worries we are safe. And about to pass the lake that's about a mile to the east of us."

Akari stood weakly. "I'm Sorry I must go.. Thank you for your aid but I am going to need all of my things." Kuria blinked, "But you shouldn't--" She began. "Please. My things." Akari was stern and Protestant. The women nodded and walked to the wagon and walked out holding a beaten bag of things. "G'luck."

Akari bowed leaning on the crouch. She saw another bring her stead over to her, now with rings and a saddle. "Thank you." She said limping over to the horse and mounting it was help. She took the bag and put it around her and the crouch on the side on the saddle and riding off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 pm

(( Lol so rude! hahaha! ))

*2 Days after being lost..!*

Moko yelled, "I told you we should have took a left." Yukina pushed him into her bag, "Yada yada. Just shut up." Oraku yawned, "I agree." Yukina blinked, "So you can talk... Just don't infront of people. Me and Moko is okay, but not even Akari. I don't think she can take talking creatures without remembering Sorami."

Oraku so walked to the lake, looking around for a horse like Yukina told him to. Yukina looked around, "That spoiled brat.. Not even showin' up. She ditched me!" Moko popped out from her bag, "Mmmhmm. After all that we've been through!" Yukina stuffed her scarf in his mouth. She got off Raku and looked across the lake, "You guys see her? Anything?"

Oraku shook his head. Moko blinked, "How about we take a little rest.. I'm sure the big guy over here is tired from all that running. I'm pretty worn out too." Moko said with a yawn, patting Raku, who growled and glared at him. Moko shivered, then sat on Yukina's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Akari was galloping through the woods on Kane. She pulled the baby Sky dragon from the clothing, where it slept for the last few days. This Baby dragon it Sorami's baby... I was going to give it to Yukina but now... She thought thinking of her best friend being killed in front of her. "I cant give you up." She spoke softly to it and patted the head of the dragon, putting it back in the bag allowing it to sleep warmly.

She came up to the lake and heard Yukina's voice in the Distance. "Yukina?" You out here?" She yelled slowing down Kane at the edge of the lake. "Yukina!" Akari called out to her.

OOC: What she looks like right now ^^
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) 031e427
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Moko blinked, "Wait.. Raku can't talk because of Akari and this 'Sorami.' But I can.. You do know I'm a talking dragon right?" Yukina pushed Moko into her bag, "I know what I am saying! Hmph!" Oraku laughed, then stopped seeing something in the distance. "Yukina, I see something."

Yukina squinted, "Well, the princess decided to show up!" Yukina yelled and waved, "Hey! Over here! Let's go guys." Yukina slowly walked inbetween the hovering Moko, and Raku towards Akari around the lake.

When they get up to her, Moko popped out of the bag. "Helloo!!! I am the fantastic, Moko!" Yukina's face turned red with embarrassment, "Heh.. that's Moko for ya.." Oraku gave a slight bow. Moko talked really loud, "Is Akari as spoiled as you say she is, my dear friend Yukina?!" Yukina blinked, stuffing him back into her bag, "You're sleeping in there tonight!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Akari blinked at the dragon as is popped out ok the bag. "Helloo!!! I am the fantastic, Moko!" he greeted Akari. Yukina's face went red.

"Heh.. that's Moko for ya.." Oraku gave a slight bow and Akari nodded at him in respect. She noticed Moko talking loudly, "Is Akari as spoiled as you say she is, my dear friend Yukina?!" He asked looking up at Yukina. She winced and stuffing him back into her bag, "You're sleeping in there tonight!"

Akari looked at her friend. Spoiled? She thought blinking. "Nice to meet you all." she nodded and then dismounted her horse. she pulled the crouch from the saddle and turned to Yukina. "We are changing direction." Akari stated leaning on the stick. "We are going to the earth kingdom, not the Dark nation."

Akari moved pass her and to a clearing next to them. "I need wood." She was stern and focused, not like the personality Yukina had seen before. She still wore the old sack-like fabric pants, white cotton shirt, and green-ish brown cloak. The simple wooden shoes sat on her soft small feet. "Tomorrow we will head out for the kingdom, getting some new clothes to blind in with the crowds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Yukina blinked in thought, 'The earth kingdom? Who's powerful forces just destroyed the place they were staying and escaped from?' Yukina looked, "... So you want to walked into our own grave. Yeah.. let's do that!"

Yukina sighed, "Atleast the 'old' you actually thought about things." Yukina hopped on Raku, "...Looks like we need to get wood for the boss.." The two rode off, Moko following.

Oraku sighed, "Maybe she has an idea." Yukina shook her head, "Yeah right.. She wasn't even happy to see us!" Moko sighed, "Why am I picking up all the sticks?" Yukina smirked, "That's your punishment." Moko complained, "For what?" Oraku laughed, "Something in the future."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Akari placed some stones into a circle. Waiting for the wood to come, as she placed some leaved and all inside of it.

"... So you want to walked into our own grave. Yeah.. let's do that!" Yukina said sarcastically. Akari turned at looked at her. Yukina sighed, "Atleast the 'old' you actually thought about things." Akari watched Yukina hopped on Oraku, "...Looks like we need to get wood for the boss.."

Akari turned red with annoyance. "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME!" She shouted before turning back to the circle of stone she made before. She looked down at it as she heard Yukina run off. Her eyes filled with tears and they dripped onto the stones. "I have to... For my people.. For Sorami..." She murmured before falling over onto her side and curling into a ball; Her breath stuttered as she cried.

Akari had pulled herself back together before Yukina returned at sat meditating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm

"Since when do you meditate?" Yukina had Moko drop the wood infront of her. Oraku sat near the lak, then decided to lay down. Yukina smiled, "If we are going to go to the earth kingdom, shouldn't we start now? Where were you anyways.. your lucky Moko got us lost."

Moko crossed his arms while sitting on Yukina's shoulder, "It wasn't my fault. You just didn't want to listen to... me... Hey.. What's the smell." Moko sniffed the air, the sniffed Akari. Yukina pulled Moko, "That's rude!" Moko shook Yukina's hand off, "I smell..." Moko sniffed Akari's bag, "I think I smell a dragon!" Moko lifted Akari's bag and saw a baby dragon curled up in a ball seeming to sleep. He then started to poke it. "Haha.. it's squishy." Yukina blinked, also looking into the bag.

Oraku's soft snores are also heard, him seeming to being sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next