Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_voting_barA struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Yukina sat on the floor cross-legged, then burst out laughing with Moko, "That was hilarious." Moko cried laughing so much, "Oh.. Oh.. Maybe you should get a fake name too, Yuki. It could help you if you're gonna live here."

Yukina sat up after lying down, she held Moko's face, "Oh my goodness. That's actually a good idea, Moko." Moko smiled, "Hah! Sure ya, I'm smart at things." He looked waaay too proud of himself. Yukina laughed, "Heh. You're not that smart, anyways. Let's go."

Oraku nodded when Yukina told him it's best if he didn't come along while she went looking around incase he scared anyone. So Raku stayed at the old lady's house they were staying at for the night.

Yukina and Moko went slowly walking through the village and stopped at a weaponary stand. They probably saw Akari there but wouldn't recognize her.

"Moko, touch anything and you aren't gonna eat anything for the rest of the day!" Yukina blinked seeing Moko acting like he was a ninja with two tiny swords. Moko blinked, "Moko is not here, Yuki-san." He whispered to her, "My undercover job is gonna be a assasin. And my name is Fury....Tiger." Yukina covered her face with her palm and sighed, "Hello sir, do you have anything that would fit me..Some stars maybe?"

The man looked at her, "A little lady like you could use something like a staff." He gave a laugh, but saw Yukina crossed her arms and looked serious, "Want money or not?" The man coughed then pulled out some star-like throwing blades, "Finely imported today. 25 Rocks and yours." Moko laughed, "Hah! 30 Rocks or we're gone." Yukina covered his mouth, "25 Rocks it is!" She payed the man and took the stars, she buys a belt and puts it around her waist with the stars in-tacked.

It was getting late so she walked back to the place they were staying out for some dinner the old lady offered to make for them.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

After buying the weapons she went back to the old woman's home and sat out side preforming Tai Chi ((Mind-body practice in complementary and alternative medicine)). She sensed Yukina coming back but continued on, still looking like a young man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"Hmph. Boys are reckless and hard to understand, so the look fits you. Maybe you will loose the spoiled and stubborn-ness." Yukina smirked, looking at Akari then walking into the house. Moko looked at Akari, then sat ontop of her head. He then knocked on the side of Akari's head, "Anything up there? Since you look like boy, I bet you... a rock, that Yukina is gonna treat you like the boy for the time being." He burst out laughing.

Oraku looked at Akari, "I know Yukina said not to talk, but what do you have planned anyways? Shouldn't we be going to the Earth Kingdom.."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"Hmph. Boys are reckless and hard to understand, so the look fits you. Maybe you will loose the spoiled and stubborn-ness." Yukina said smiling. Akari ignored her friend, eyes still closed.

Akari felt The small dragon land on her head. At first she was annoyed by Moko's knocking on her head. "Anything up there? Since you look like boy, I bet you... a rock, that Yukina is gonna treat you like the boy for the time being." He burst out laughing. Moko stated clearly.

Akari stopped and sitting straight. "You think?" She pulled him from her head. setting him on her lap as he laughed. "I wouldn't expect any thing else..." She murmured a sad tone ringing in her voice. "The mission depends on it."

Oraku looked at Akari, "I know Yukina said not to talk, but what do you have planned anyways? Shouldn't we be going to the Earth Kingdom.."

Akari looked back at him, "I can tell you or you'll tell Yuyu." She gave a faint smile like she use to smile. "The slights mistake will kill us both."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Raku sighed, going back to following Yukina. Moko sighed, "You cut your hair and you're a changed woman, or should I say wo'MAN!" Moko burst out laughing following Raku.

The old woman had prepared a full-corse fancy dinner for the group on a large square table. Yukina and Moko beamed and looked at each other, "FOOD!" Even Raku was a little happen with he dug his face into a bowl into noodles. ((Something similar to Ramen.)) Moko made a pig out of himself eating two full bowls of noodles. The old woman on the other hand was glad they liked her cooking.

Moko yelled, "Akari you should really try this meat, it's delicious!!" There were like stars in his eyes as he finished his third plate.

When everyone was done Moko didn't look so good, "I.. should take a nap.." He gave a loud burp and heading towards his bag which now contains a small blue blanket and a small sack as a pillow. Yukina looked at Akari, "When are we going. I just can't wait all day, thinking your 'plan' is gonna work when I don't even know it. You've changed Akari.. I don't even know if it's for the better.." Yukina sighed and crossed her arms leaning against the hallway wall, "Boys room is across the girls incase you wanted to know." Yukina tried to smile, but didn't like the fact her friend was changing.

Yukina picked up Moko's bag and walked into her own room, Oraku following.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Akari finished her Tai chi, walking inside. The table was full of food and she took her seat the edge of the table. She served her self, eating as she always did. She notice glaces from the women looking at her. Occasionally she looked back, making the old women to glance away.

The night was far into it and Akari stood from the table. She stomach was full and her eye lids heavy. The bed called to her like a flower to a bee. She looked around caught her friend's eyes beaming at her. "When are we going. I just can't wait all day, thinking your 'plan' is gonna work when I don't even know it. You've changed Akari.. I don't even know if it's for the better.."

Akari looked down, closing her eyes. It hurt her that she couldn't tell her own childhood friend her secret, no matter how much she wanted to. And it ached that she couldn't throw her self onto Yukina's shoulders and cry and complain, talking about how much she missed Sorami and her family who was still in the palace during the raid. Little things Akari wished she could tell but couldn't.

"Boys room is across the girls in case you wanted to know." Yukina said as Akari looked up at her. She noticed a smile trying to peek through, but was faint and untrue.

Akari looked down and nodded. "Thank you." She murmured, walking pass Yukina, her head slightly tilted down. Akari walked to the room across from Yukina's and opened the door. As she did so, a tear rolled down her face and onto the floor in front of the door. Then it closed.

She lied down inside, silently tearing to her self as her hurt memories flashed before her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Yukina yawned. She sat at her bed a while just tired and thinking, 'Now if we are going to the Earth Kingdom today.. We already look like Earth Benders so it wouldn't be a problem.. Except if Akari's plan doesn't work... How does she expect me to trust her? I don't even know what the plan is.' Yukina sighed, getting dressed and pulling up her boots.

Moko was too tired, so he slept in that morning. Oraku slept a little later than usually, or maybe it was because Yukina was the first to wake up. She sighed, just thinking of the worst as she sat on her bed, packing up.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 pm

It was early morning, about around '4 am'. Akari stretched, setting up from her bed. Yawning she smoothed down the short cut hair and getting dressed. She also grabbed all her belongings, and picked the small sleeping dragon that slept on a small pillow. Akari Placed it in the bigger pouch on her side and closed it. Opening the door and then closing it, She crossed the hall and gave a few knocks on the wood and paper door.

Akari went to the door area, slipping on her boots, and then leaving the room toward the barn for where Oraku and Kane was. She pulled open the door, walking over to her Flying-mare, whom slept in the cell of warm hay. Akari patted his snout, whispering into his ear as he awoke. Then he stood, shaking the hay from his coat.

Akari saddled him up and then lead him out side. Herself and Kane sat waiting for Yukina, Akari waited deciding that if they didn't join them soo she would leave them behind. She began to think it to be safer for the being if her friend was out of harms way. But then again she thought about it and she really needed her help in order for the plan to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Yukina looked at her hair before going out. She blinked, "... Nah. I am so not cutting this." She re-adjusted the ribbon in the back of her hair then put Moko's bag around her shoulder. She then put the belt of sharp-stars around her waist and woke up Oraku, who didn't seem to mind.

The walked outside the sat on him, looking around then saw Akari on Kane. "If you were planning to leave without me, you should have told me sooner instead of dragging me around like this." Yukina sighed, "Let's just go already." Yukina avoided looking at Akari.

She could trust her friend easily, but trusting the new version of her friend was harder.

"But I'm not going anyway until you tell me your plan. I can't trust you anymore Akari!" She looked to the side and crossed her arms as she sat on Raku. Luckily Moko was asleep so there wasn't that big of a scene as the village-people slept.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Yukina breached from the house with Oraku following. "Morning." Akari greeted her silently. "If you were planning to leave without me, you should have told me sooner instead of dragging me around like this." Yukina sighed, "Let's just go already." Yukina avoided looking at Akari.

"If i didn't want you to come, you would had never known I was gone, or even heard me." Akari gave a slight smile.

"But I'm not going anyway until you tell me your plan. I can't trust you anymore Akari!" Yukina crossed her arms and looked the either way.

Akari looked at her. "You will have to trust me." She spoke softly, standing and mounting Kane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for survival ((Open to all))   A struggle for survival ((Open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A struggle for survival ((Open to all))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next