Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Clarissa waited for the rock to hit Drago, hoping that somehow he would deflect it. She hadn't expected, however, for him to move and it shatter the vase. "Whoops. I hope that wasn't expensive." She said almost jokingly as she walked over and looked at the vase. It was fired from clay, and a smile came to her face. "I wonder." Without a second word, Clarissa worked on piecing the vase back together with her earth bending. "I admit, you are good. But, how do I know that wasn't just a lucky move?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

"ok, first lets go outside to make sure we don't break anymore vases." he said trying to hold in a laugh as he, he went infront of the house still wearing a black bandanna covering his eyes, "alright now that we are outside i want you to attack me as much as you want, long range attacks that is."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Clarissa nodded and followed him. She was intrigued to find out this ability that she seemed to not have thought of before. That and something in her wanted to prove him wrong. She waited until he was ready outside before starting to spin him again. Once she had him at a pretty good speed, she slowed down and pulled up a rock to throw as soon as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:57 pm

This time drago moved to the rightand started running towards clarissa, he heard the sounds around him to see what would she do next.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Clarissa chose to fight him full out. She threw the rock, but just before it came close to him, she separated it and split it into 10 different pieces. She dodged him as she moved toward his left. She pulled another piece out and moved again before throwing it and separating it as well.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Drago dodged the spilt up stones one by one except for one that he caught between his teeth. as for the second wave of stones he took out his sword and blocked the seperated stones one by one.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Clarissa smiled as he blocked them all, giving her another chance to attack. "Care if we turn it up a bit?" She asked as she pulled a section of rock around his leg. Without waiting for a reply, she punched a spike at him. If it hit, it wouldn't do any bad damage, but he wouldn't want to get hit either.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Drago grave a grin as he grabbed the spike melting it using one of his fire bending moves. "i hear every movement you make, my friends and i trained alot and since he is a light bender he disappears from sight so i had to find a way to fight an invisable enemy, thatnks to him i can even block a beam of light blasting at me, as as for you...keep your ears open, " he said firing a huge yet never weak yellow flame.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Clarissa focused as she figured he would try to attack her back when he killed her spike. Secretly she was glad he had blocked it, but at the same time, she really wanted to hit him eventually. She listened to the things around her and was surprised to hear more than she normally did. She could just barely hear the wind being moved around the flame he threw at her and smiled. "Try again." She said as she pulled up a sand wall to block it and then shoved the wall at him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Drago fired a lightning net cracking the wall enough so when it hit him it just crumbled into pieces, "if i wanted to hit you with a real flame i would've used my gold flame."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next