Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Ember Island Player

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

New Ember Island Player - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:30 am

Clarissa smiled as she picked herself up, Ranger trying his best to help support her. "Um, yes. I'm an Earth bender." Clarissa started to walk until she heard Shigeru mention knowing she was blind. "I'm not blind." Clarissa tried to say strongly, but was weakened by her own fears. "Blindness is a weakness one can not afford." She said, stopping where she was walking to pet Ranger for a second. "Yes, I use my bending to see. My steps send off a vibration through the ground and I can tell where a structure is. For the most part. Rails, windows, and things that aren't connected to the ground are a little harder for me to see." Clarissa started to walk again, wondering how Shigure had been able to see from the color of her eyes that she was blind. Just one look and my weakness was flat out on the table for her.
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:32 am

"All I know is that I wouldn't mind some Fire Nation Coffee, or Earth Kingdom if we had it." Taku said as they neared the stage."As for breakfast, I guess that's up to him, is it not?" answering the first question and producing a handful of roasted nuts from a pocket. He tipped them into his hungry friends hand. "I didn't think anyone would mind if I kept a snack." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 am

Ruiyn was sitting in his perch quietly when he finally noticed that people were getting awefully close to the stage. He began thinking to himself "if Golude does work he should be arriving soon with the other people."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Takeda smiled as the players appoached the stage.

''I apologize for the early wakening, but we must get started.'' He went back stage and grabbed a box. handing it over to shigeru he said ''Dearie would you please hand one to each player?'' he then wispered to her, ''Help clarissa.''

as shigeru handed out scripts he told them abot their day. ''You will read these scripts. At noon you will return and the first rehersal will occur. This will happen every day. Breakfast will be provided at any restraunt you choose. Now, before i dismiss you I will hear any grievences.''

‡tarlof⇒loolaalee⇒daldal⇒mother bailey⇒takumen⇒jacob shrouder‡
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Shigeru grabbed the box and handed out the scripts to whoever's name was written on each packet. When she got to Clarissa, she slipped the paper into her hand to make sure she got it without dropping it. Then she set the box down and looked at her own script, standing next to Clarissa. "Tonight, we will work over your lines. For now, just look like you are reading it. I'm sure Takeda won't force you to try and say your lines that you can't read." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 am

"Thanks," Shion accepted the script and proceeded unscrolling to read it. "Rebellious jerk, hehehe" he chuckled and continued reading the interesting dialogues. Not for long, he was swimming in fantasies of the past.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:51 am

Clarissa eyed the playwright as he mentioned having Shigeru help her with the lines, but secretly welcomed the help. She took her book carefully, thanking Shigeru silently so that the others wouldn't notice. The only part of being blind that she hated most was actin like she could read the lines without any issue. Something, not quiet visible to Clarissa's Earth bending, was watching them, and it made her feel a bit overcome. She hated people watching the practices, and couldn't stand ease droppers, however she couldn't find the exact location of the person either. Frustrated, she accepted any and all of Shigeru's help and sat down on the stage with her script open in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 am

"this is pretty interesting" Tak said, disinterested as he pretended to read the script. He was starring outside as the open skies, cloudless and light blue, that the day had to offer. It reminded him of the Earth kingdom mountains he had spent so much time in. The snowy peaks had been fun to mess around in. But here the heat prevented those kinds of things.

Tak gathered a ball of air in his hand, swirling it around and around drawing it in closer and closer. He was really just messing around, waiting for the others to head out to breakfast. He had heard this particular tale of the avatar a few dozen times at the Temple and knew he could act out the parts, given they had been described to him over and over again.

The temple....... "They wouldn't send people into the fire nation.......would they?" He asked himself aloud without thinking, troubled by the thoughts of causing anyone harm because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am

Ruiyn stands up slowly then leaps to support beam sliding down. Looking directly at the crippled man and saying " I take it you are Takeda Golude. I am Ruiyn Straid, son of Erziya Golude and Mikeal Straid. I've come a long way to find you." He pulls out the blade hanging across his back "This was my mother's blade and a picture of us as a family. The only things I have left of her."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 am

(the order is suspended for jacobs 'audition')

Takeda angrily stared at the man in front of him. to show his displeasure the lights around him turned red as blood. ''How dare you.'' he said. ''The only living Golude members are myself and my nephew. Erziya Golude is a falsehood. I should know, I spent the last 12 years searching for my family.'' he resisted the urge to burn the young man on the spot.

''Now tell me what you want and be on your way.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ember Island Player
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next