Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Ember Island Player

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

New Ember Island Player - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Shigeru shook her head. "Guys, don't worry about the money. I have know Takeda for a while, and I know that he has a tab open in every restaurant on the island for all of us players. The man is pretty well off, and he's paying for our food. So, where do you want to go? I hear the Flameo Cafe down on main street is great! Any other ideas?" she said, smiling, hoping to be able to get to know some of these people better. After all, she would be spending the next while with them, and it would be good for them all to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Shion's face shone even brighter, "Wow that's way better coming from a player job." He looked at Shigeru joyously, "I just came here moments ago so i'll just stick to your plan," A moment he thought about what his fellow workmate had said and searched the room for any bald headed monk, he found him not far away from an exit. "Hey Takumen, don't go yet. If you havta explore you havta eat and gain energy! I promise we'll get a tour after meal, come on don't go yet," then he thought of air monks in his hometown, "We promise there won't be any meat on the table!"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 am

Clarissa smiled as everyone seemed to be heading to grab something to eat. "I don't really care where we go, as long as it is edible and preferably delicious." She said, straightening her glasses, making them actually a bit crooked. With a tap on her leg, Ranger trotted to her side from where she had told him to stay put. She pulled out a treat and handed it to him, smiling down at her pet before turning back to the others. "Anyone want to lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 am

As he was swept away by the other players his face turned very red. He had done very little to deserve the hospitality he was being given and the stringent traditions of fairness and respect he had been instilled with since he was young were rising again. "Really, it's not necessary I can find my own...." but he was cut off as a hand grabbed his shoulders and roughhoused him forward in a sort of duck march.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:57 pm

(We have a new player coming in so continue posting)
With that the players left and the theater house stood empty. Golude had indeed set up a tab for his players. He felt that a starving actor is no actor and a liability and he refused to see someones career end like his did. about an hour later Takeda reentered the theater and headed down to his study. he sat at his desk smiling and reached into a drawer in his desk. He pulled out 'vampire murders and worked on it until midnight. he then went to bed for the night. The next morning he woke to screeching form outside. when he got up the stairs and opened a door he waw a messenger hawk with a letter for him. he took the letter and pocketed it. he then limped over to the large gong and swung his cane at it. this was the players wakeup call.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:02 pm

‡tarlof⇒loolaalee⇒daldal⇒mother bailey⇒takumen⇒jacob shrouder‡
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Shigeru jerked awake at the noise. She sat up, holding her hands out in front of her defensively before she realized where she was. She looked around, realizing that she was in the girls dorm room of the theater. She shook her head and thought, Honestly, Takeda, you can pay for awesome lighting, a tab at every restaurant in the city, and a whole new squad of players, but you can't get us decent living quarters? she just shrugged and looked over at Clarissa. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." she said before getting out of bed herself.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Okay, so he slept an hour ago and wouldn't be waking up until the next hour, but an irritating gong just had to make some noise at the brink of sunrise. Shion covered his ears with the thin blanket on the mattress and rolled over, faced down now kicking a little on the bed, making little squeaky sounds. Finally with a grumble he got up and looked around the room, it was dark and cramped with stale air so he opened the curtain and took a deep breath before walking into the washroom to get himself ready.

((edited lol i'm so sorry Taku > < but just so you know Goludesama 6.30am in our countries the sky is already like, a little orange?))

Last edited by DalDal on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am

Clarissa rolled out of bed lazily, petting Ranger's head to wake him as she stood. "So much noise." She complained as she searched for her glasses. With the gong going off, Clarissa could see the room around her, using the sound to vibrate the molecules of the furniture. She sighed as her hands grasped the frames and turned to get changed out of her bed clothes. "Why did we have to get up so early?"
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 am

The noises could not awaken Taku from the slumber that had not come. All night he had been thinking of the men The air monks had sent to find him. In their paranoia and fear of the outside world they had sent bounty hunters to find him and bring him back. Now he realized that this was for naught, as their blind fear was pointless. The outside world was beautiful and peaceful, far more then their stuffy temple.

Walking over to the window he opened it wide and blew a whistle he kept around his neck. Circling high up amongst the orange hued clouds, a hawk now dove towards the sound. Land on thw window sill, it looked at it's companion with hungry eyes. Hunting was hard on this island where the prey was so weary of predators. "Couldn't find anything to eat?" He asked the bird and he reached into the folds of his robes and produced two sausages he had snagged during dinner. He did not berate the others for eating meat, it was a choice for him not to. It did not mean that others had to, or even could, share in this choice.

He sat their, enjoying the sunrise as it painted the sky in different colors, and fed the hawk by throwing pieces of sausage high in the air and watching him dive after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ember Island Player
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next