Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ember Island 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ember Island I_vote_lcapAttack on Ember Island I_voting_barAttack on Ember Island I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ember Island I_vote_lcapAttack on Ember Island I_voting_barAttack on Ember Island I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ember Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attack on Ember Island Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

The ships with the Earth Kingdom symbol glided across the sea. The ships were facing Ember Island and the plans of attacking the peaceful vacation spot of the Fire Nation was going to happen today. With the attack on the Light Kingdom happening at this time the army was pretty low, but more paid mercenaries with different skills were added to this army. The boats landed on shore and the men started to climb out. People were on the beach playing in the sand, relaxing, and some even swimming. The chaos started the Earth Benders attacked and those who could bend fire defended themselves. Once the people on the beach were either killed or escaped the army continued to storm it.

Then all of a sudden Fire Nation soldiers emerged from a small tree filled area and the battle started. The attack on Ember Island has begun the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation attacking the other.
Back to top Go down
Pikalover10
Novice
Novice
Pikalover10

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Max was relaxing in a tree, in a pair of red swimtrunks. His hair was damp, a result from him swimming an hour ago in the ocean. He sighed in peace, before looking out at the ocean and seeing a boat approach. He grabbed his towel, dried himself off a bit more, and grabbed his clothes. He threw them on, before staring as the boat landed and Earth benders began attacking. He jumped out of a tree, kicking his leg out and sending a jet of fire our of his right foot, resulting in an earthbender protecting himself with a wall of earth. Max wasn't wearing any shoes, this being how he normally trained and it was considerably easier for him to firebend with no shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm

There was a loud humming sound as airships appeared above and navy ships appeared from over the horizon. Kouzai sighed as he stood in full Fire Nation armor at the bow of the lead ship "I never thought the day would come, when I would have to fight the Earth Kingdom....how could the Peng family do this....after the past our families have shared....it doesnt matter now, if this is what they wish.....MEN PREPARE THE ATTACK!!! DEFEAT THE SOLDIERS BUT DO NOT KILL THEM!!" Kouzai pulled his swords and got ready to hit the beach.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

A general who was helping on the attack gave a final hit to a firebender and his body dropped. He looked up at the sky and shouted, "Earthbenders send those air ships to the ground!" He pointed at them and then sent the first rock flying through the air at the air ships. All around him there was fiting going on, rocks and fire everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zeo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Zeo was running around looking for the farmers market. But there was the Earth king attacking. He got out his dual swords. It was easy to fire bend.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

"Release the bombs" said Kouzai, as he did large steel doors opened at the bottom of the airships, dropping exlposives on the beaches of Ember Island, making it stained with blood, rubbled and debris. Kouzai closed his eyes and looked away, he had resorted to killing the armies of a fellow nation...even though it was against his wish...he didn't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zeo

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Zeo ran fast with his fir he shot fire out of his mouth and the Earth soldiers burned. Zeo flinched he didnt like killing. He stabbed another and ran. He got on a boat. And then he did the fire blast he punched at the air and when his fist stopped fire came out.
Back to top Go down
Pikalover10
Novice
Novice
Pikalover10

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Max sent fire flaming towards two earthbenders, knocking them to the ground badly burned. He began running towards the Earth Kingdom's ship, jumping over earth benders and burning them bad enough to send them to the ground. As he was about to begin climbing up the ship, and bomb exploded next to him. Max yelled in surprise, creating a fire shield in front of him. The blast sent him flying back, and he had a cut on his arm now but nothing too serious.

He groaned as he got up, before hearing a man scream behind him. He spun around and saw an earthbender collapse on the ground, clutching his eyes, a huge boulder falling only inches from Max. Then, a loud noise that sounded like a bird came from behind Max. Max spun around and saw his pet hawk, Fawx, land on his shoulder. Blood stained Fawx's talons and Max smiled at him. Fawx had saved his life. "Thanks, Fawx." He said, before attacking more earthbenders.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Kouzai waved his hand at the ships, they started to turn so that they were parallel with the beach. "We're waiting for your order sir" said one of the generals "We'll open fire on your mark." Kouzai stood there looking at the beach, he couldnt do it, he couldn't open fire on his own island, the bombs destroyed the beach enough, and he didn't want to damage the island anymore not to mention kill any civlians, Kouzai sighed. "Tell all troops on our side to retreat 40 feet from that island, evacuate as many civilians as you can....and tell them they have 20 minutes" said Kouza as he put his hands together. "I am Fire Lord Kouzai, I would rather loose this island for good than destroy it or let you have it....if I can't protect my own people....what kind of Fire Lord would I be" he said to himself. The waters around the island started to turn dark and murky like a shadow. "If it means sinking the island....so be it!" shouted Kouzai towards the Earth Kingdom General. "OPEN FIRE ON THE MAIN WARSHIP, AND TELL THE TROOPS THEY GOT TEN MINUTES!!!" said Kouzai "Im going to sink this island....in shadow"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 pm

The general was under a wall of rock he made to protect him and some of the men close to him. He bended it away and was looking at the Fire Lord. A smirk went across his face and then is slowly went away. He then said, "Men if he wants to sink the island then grab any citizen you can they will go down with us." He looked up at the Fire Lord and turned and quickly went into the town. He saw as the Fire Nation soldiers were moving the citizens out of the city the general shouted. "Stop now!" He held up the hand but the men continued to move. "Fine I warned you." He sunk two of them into the earth and one of them sent fire at the general grazing his side.

The general fell and then was helped back up while the fire nation soldiers went the other way taking some of the citizens with them. "I don't want to lose this!" the general pushed the men aside helping him and then started to run to another group of civilians being rounded up by a fire nation soldier. The general killed the soldier and looked down at the cowering people. There were women and children. The general scanned the skies for the Fire Lord to see if his plan on sinking the island was still happening.

He then shouted not really caring if the Fire Lord could hear it or not, "Fire Lord! I have some of your civilians!" As he said that some of his Earth Kingdom soldiers made a circle around the general and the group of civilians. "If you choose to sink the island then you will take me and these people with us! Would you really do that to these innocent faces?!" He turned and saw a boy in his mother's arms he yanked him out and held him up to see. "Would you Fire Lord?! Look at the fear! How would your people think of you if you kill all these people!" He dropped the boy and he ran back to his mother, crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ember Island   Attack on Ember Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ember Island
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next