Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Ember Island Player

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

New Ember Island Player - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Ruiyn walks quietly into the theatre thinking to himself "Well everyone tells me Uncle Goludu works here so lets scope the place out before talking to anyone." He quickly scales the wall climbing into the rafters and makes a platform of dark floating in the air and begins to wait. Seeing that its so early its a good thing he already ate.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:15 pm

after Takeda rang the gong he quickly put his canes end back on the ground and waited for his players. this was a big day. the first rehearsal of a new troupe. as excited as he was he couldn't help but feel something was off.

‡tarlof⇒loolaalee⇒daldal⇒mother bailey⇒takumen⇒jacob shrouder‡

Last edited by Takeda Golude on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Shigeru shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm not a morning person, so forgive me if i'm a little grumpy later." she said as she turned to rummage through her bag for clean clothes to wear that day. "It's our first real rehearsal today. Maybe Golude has a lot planned for us." she suggested. It was a possibility. After all, he had been working on a new play, maybe he was ready to try it out today.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:55 am

Shion walked back to his room with swift steps, the splash of cold water did help wake his brain up. As he enter the room, he saw Takumen by the window and smiled, "Morning Taku, are you ready yet?" He sighed, "I know right, other than the beautiful scenery outside the window, morning still sucks." He noticed the big brown hawk perching on the window sill, "Is that your buddy? It sure looks fit, you must be taking great care of him," he exclaimed. He walked over to his bed and folded his blanket, "Well, better get going or else we would be late and I don’t have a good feeling about being the latest."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 am

Clarissa nodded to Shigeru and finished getting changed, mumbling a bit to herself about being awake so early. "I could have slept in..." She grumbled, wanting to wrap herself in a bit of earth and going back to sleep. She may have had to live in a bit of darkness, but she didn't live by the turning of a clock hand. She grumpily turned toward the door, waiting for Shigeru before walking out to the main hall. Clumsily, Clarissa tripped over a bit of the carpet and fell forward. "Ouch." She complained, the fall waking her the rest of the way up.
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Takumen

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Taku turned as his face was a little red from embarrassment. "Yeah, I didn't know if we were aloud to keep pets so I had him nest up on the ridges to the north. He prefers the outdoors anyway." Taku replied as he bowed to the man. "Thank you, you didn't have to do that." He said, indicating the folded blankets, which he could have done on his own. He then joined the man as they journeyed to the stairs and hopefully towards some of the famous Fire Nation Coffee.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Ruiyn was listening up in his perch. He figured it wouldn't be long before people started to show up for practice. And from the sounds of it people are waking up. He shifted slightly to avoid his legs falling asleep but moved slow enough not to make any noise.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

(i skip. he is just waiting)

‡tarlof⇒loolaalee⇒daldal⇒mother bailey⇒takumen⇒jacob shrouder‡
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Shigeru held back a laugh seeing Clarissa sprawled on the floor. "You okay?" she asked. Then she made sure that she stepped over the uneven rug, and walked down the hall. She decided to start some friendly conversation. So Clarissa, are you a bender? Takeda told me that you are blind, and I can see it in your eyes. And yet, you seem to be able to see somehow. So, is it through bending that you can see?" she asked. She had heard stories of a girl from the hundred year war who was blind and used earth bending to see, who went on to become the greatest earth bender in the world. She wondered if Clarissa used the same technique.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 am

They were nearing the stage room. Shion turned and looked at Takumen quizzically, "Do you think we're to rehearse first or are we going to eat some breakfast?" His stomach made a loud growl, he sighed, "I feel drowsy.. Let’s just go meet Maneja-san and the rest of the troupe first, I hope he has better ideas, like perfecting my firebending moves!" He laughed ecxitedly. Not a bad day to start. He opened the door that led to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ember Island Player
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next