Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 am

Ieyasu Leihing
43 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu just remained motionless as he watched the attack come. He did not smile, he did not chuckle, he did not smirk, he did not speak. He felt a bit of guilt for how this was to soon end, even though this was what he wanted. He had thrown everything at this poor girl, and she had taken it, and now, it was going to end very horribly very soon. The water whip came to him, and without feeling, Ieyasu grabbed the whip, turned it against its master, and grabbed her with it, then pulled her in close and covered his other hand with ice. He was going to slam his fist right into her gut. If she was hit with this, she'd hit the ground, and Ieyasu would finish it with the statue, otherwise, well...he'd see where this went.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 am

HP: 2 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi tried to pull back against Ieyasu's grip on her whip, only to loose focus on the water below her and be pulled right into the ice attack. Mental note, learn Ice bending She told herself as she was released from Ieyasu's grasp and fell toward the ground. The hit had hit her hard, and she couldn't think straight as she moved to pull water around her and catch her fall. It was all she could do to stop herself from getting hurt by the height she was at. Taking in a deep breath, she stayed below the water around her. The only attack she could think of was to knock him from the height as well. Without a second thought, Kimi pulled herself up followed by another wave directed at the statue's middle. She aimed to break the statue in two and force Ieyasu back down to her level.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 am

Ieyasu Leihing
43 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu's fist connected with the girl's gut for what felt like the thousandth time. She went limp for a second and fell back, but she didn't hit the ground. She went into the water and stayed below it for a few seconds. At first, Ieyasu thought that she had drowned or gone unconscious. Ieyasu knew she was precariously close to collapsing and going out cold, but no, she wasn't done yet. In a last ditch attempt, her final stand, and her last attack, she rose herself to torso level of the statue and attempted to destroy it before it destroyed her. It was pointless, but honourable. Ieyasu clapped his hands together, holding them out from his body. Together, all ten arms went in towards Bailey, going in to clap themselves, one on top of the over, over Baily and finish her off. Hopefully this would do it, this would be it, and this would end her suffering.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:56 am

HP: -15 Kimi Hashiko

Kimi couldn't recover from her attack fast enough to avoid the hands coming around her. She couldn't move out of the way and was hit hard. With a scream, Kimi fell to the ground and was covered by Ieyasu's attack. She was knocked unconscious quickly and landed with her legs in the water she was bending. Inside Kimi's mind, however, things happened differently. Her mind rebounded as soon as she was hit and she instantly began to dream of standing on the top pier being crowned the winner of the entire tournament. Flowers were thrown from the balconies and a wreath was placed on Kimi's shoulders as someone lifted her in the air.

Waking from her unconscious state, Kimi looked around her at the pure white walls of the arena's hospital. "Well, that was just perfect." She told herself.

(OOC: NiyNiy.. You called her Bailey twice...)
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:04 am

((OOC: I'm sorry! DX))

Ieyasu watched as Kimi hit the ground and fell unconscious. It was how he wanted, as he had ended it with the statue, but he still had to give it his all against a tribesman, and that hurt him, and his ability to overtalk and meant he would spent tomorrow in repentance, but he accepted his punishment for his words. With a bow, Ieyasu jumped from the statue, as he raised his arms and brought them in again towards the middle of his body, as if in prayer, forming a full circle with both hands. He closed his eyes, and truly did pray, to the Moon and Water, to all the gods above, and to his ancestors. As he did, the statue shone majestically in the sun as it began to melt, turning into water that returned to the pools of water on either side.

With a bow, he finished and walked over to the pool, and began to wash the blood from his face and his--it was his own blood, and as per the ritual of Seishinism, he needed to be purified after a fight in order for his prayers to be heard. After cleaning himself off, Ieyasu looked down at Kimi. He looked down at her and gave a small smile, ignoring his own wounds, he grabbed her, placed her over his shoulder, and walked with her that way to the infirmary of the arena.

He stood over her, even after he was healed, and looked at her until she came to. "You fought hard and well," he smiled, "You stood up against my Statue of the Great Sage and lived to tell the tale, repeatedly. You were even able to withstand some of my strongest techniques. I am proud to have fought someone as honourable and worthy as you. And though you lost, I offer you this: When this tournament is over, seek me out in the Northern Tribe. I shall train you, and bring out your true potential." And with that, Ieyasu left the room slowly, walking back to the stands to watch the other matches. He had finally found someone worthy to pass his techniques on to.
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 am

Ieyasu did something unorthodox, as he carried his opponent away towards the infirmary after praying to his gods.

"Well folks, after that...well, astounding display, it appears that Ieyasu Leihing is the winner and shall be moving on to the Heavyweight competition!" said Mr. Showbiz as the crowed cheered for Ieyasu, as the cheering died down Mr. Showbiz continued, "His opponent, the unlucky Kimi Hashiko shall be moving on to the Lightweight competition! That's all for today folks, stay tuned for the next round!" The crowed cheered again for Kimi and then as they died down, waited patiently for the next match to start.

IEYASU LEIHING IS THE WINNER
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7