Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) Empty
PostSubject: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament's First Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, which was surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kimi Hashiko and Ieyasu Leihing! The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Bailey Jane versus NiyNiy (Tendo). Bailey will have the honor of the first strike.

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:34 am

100 HP: Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi focused on honing into her skills as she listened to the introduction, kneeling until the announcer stopped talking. With the ding of the bell, She stood up and turned, allowing her water tribe modified agni kai sheet to fall from her shoulders. Kimi bowed quickly to her opponent before setting up into a battle stance. With a shallow breath, she pulled up some of the water from the nearby pool and whipped it at Ieyasu.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Last edited by Nehima on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
100 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu entered the ring and gave a small bow of respect to his opponent. A water bender like him, one of his tribesmen. A sister and child of water. He did not like the idea of fighting his own when it was not in good fun, but this tournament was exactly that. Unity between all water benders, that was important. Ieyasu allowed his opponent the first move. A basic water whip was her attack of choice. He saw the attack coming and clashed with it, using his own water whip to negate the first. Then he countered, sending another water whip from the other hand to wrap around Kimi's waist. He then tugged on the rope of water, pulling Kimi in towards his fist, now covered in hard ice. If she could get out of this one, Ieyasu would know the limit of her skill, and he would know how he would have to adjust for his opponent.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 pm

HP: 100 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi ducked quickly and dodged the ice attack. She thought through her next few movements before attempting them, throwing a wall of water at him. The attack was simple, but if not dodged could do damage. She wanted to test his skills out as she moved. She hadn't heard of Ieyasu in her water tribe, but then again, she hadn't been there for a while. She wasn't sure if she was comfortable fighting against a fellow water bender, but she was glad to be in the tournament. "Might want to keep up." She told him, getting ready for his next move.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:34 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 am

Ieyasu Leihing
88 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu was slammed against the wall of the stadium by the wall of water. A good trick, and she was able to dodge. She was good, perhaps not yet a master but close enough. She was definitely strong. "I am glad to see so many skilled benders from our tribe," smiled Ieyasu, pushing back his hair and wiping the spittle froms his mouth that had been knocked out during impact, "It gives me great pride and joy. But now is the time for seriousness and competition, I will not go lightly on you." Ieyasu would not rush in this time, he knew how to gage her power. This time he would hit his mark. He had to. Ice covered his fist again, this time forming into a blade of ice. Ieyasu wrapped a water whip around Kimi's waist, and pulled himself in towards her this time. He was going to go to her, it may not give her as much time to block or react that way. At least that's what he hoped.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 am

HP- 88, Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi had feared the worst. By the time her wave moved from her sight, she was inches from his water whip and entangled. There was nothing to stop his fist from hitting her in the gut. She cursed as it made impact, the movement tumbling her over. So, he has power, but how long will it last? She asked herself before pulling the water around her into a bullet and throwing it at him quickly.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next