Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 am

Ieyasu Leihing
71 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu watched Kimi, and paused again, once more to remove the ice. It was the least he could do to ease his guilt. He wasn't his sister, he wasn't completely emotionless during a fight, but he was able to surpress it enough to do what was needed. He also wasn't what his "inner friend" wanted him to be. A heartless, mindless killer who slaughtered all in his path. In his lifetime Ieyasu had made it his job to NEVER use the power inside. He never relied on it, and always attempted to keep a level head as to never let it out. The fear of what was inside had already driven his siblings a bit further away from him, and though it was not his fault, he couldn't help but he hurt by it a bit. Ieyasu had only once rampaged, and that was when it was first placed within him. Back on that curs'd day, and even then was not his fault. All the others had done it, Konoe on that day had done even worse.

Ieyasu's mind returned to the match, and he raised his arm across his body and water began to form around it. As he swung his arm, the water formed into ice, a full blade of ice that covered his arm. It was curved, it was sharp, it was strong and it went from his wrist to three inches past his elbow. His arm and fist were covered in ice too, to shield it from any weapons the blade may clash with. "I will end this soon," said Ieyasu calmly, still bleeding from his side. He no longer cared about that, he only wished to defeat his enemy soon, end this match, and perhaps help her heal a bit after. It was the least he could do. Ieyasu dashed towards Kimi, his arm outstretched and as he neared her, he swung his arm blade, attempting to slash at her.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:02 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 am

HP: 44 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi jumped out of the way of his sword, moving behind him as she hit the ground rolling. Her arm was too injured to put too much weight on, but could take a few more hits before becoming totally unusable. She hissed a bit, her landing putting pressure on other wounds before she could look up at Ieyasu. He wasn't facing her, and she took her opportunity to attack him quickly. Forming an water knife, she concentrated and threw the knife precisely across his back.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:20 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:30 am

Ieyasu Leihing
64 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu felt the knife slash across his back. He let out a half scream, but kept his cool. Too much screaming, anger and pain and THAT would come out. He turned, blood coming down his back and from his side, most of it caking over and hardening, some of it overflowing with new blood. Ieyasu cared not about his wounds, he needed to keep cool while striking the last few blows on Bailey. With a war cry, Ieyasu drew blood from his wound and painted his face with it. He slammed his hands together and gathered a wall of water behind him. He gave a menacing look, covered in his blood and preparing another strong attack. Behind him, the wall of water formed the ice statue of a sage, with many several hands surrounding it as it meditated with its eyes closed. "A HUNDRED HANDS OF ENLIGHTENMENT!" cried Ieyasu, and from the icy statue, its many several hands--while not exactly one hundred, though very very many--propelled their way towards Kimi, ready to be the first of the next many attacks that would culminate in a victory for Ieyasu, hopefully at least. Unless Kimi could dodge this and the coming attacks, it would be over.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

HP: 37 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi's excitement from hitting Ieyasu gave her a bit more energy, but made her lose focus on blocking his next attack. The knives hit her quickly, once again stabbing her in various places. She fell backward into the dirt before slowly pulling what knives she could out. Her advantage was lost in the matter of moments. She sighed and got back up, determined to finish the fight standing. Moving her hands quickly, she formed another water whip and aimed for his torso again. I can't do anything special with this, so the good old attacks are just going to have to work. She thought to herself as she watched the attack play out.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
60 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu felt the water whip hit him across the stomach. It stung, and it hurt, reopening old wounds and sending him back a bit. But at this point, Ieyasu only need finish the match, and it would only take a few more moves to do it. "Four," he said as he huffed and stood up straight, "Four more moves. That's all I'll need." That was his bet, and the die were cast. Time to see if he was right or wrong. Ieyasu's statue moved in sync with him, and as he sunk into a stance, so did the statue from behind him. Ieyasu swung his right fist as if aiming for someone's jaw, and then came in for a gut punch with his left hand. The statue mirrored, and two fists of ice detached after the mirror attacks, aiming for their predetermined targets.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next