Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 pm

There, it's changed.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:20 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 am

Ieyasu Leihing
71 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu felt the blade go past his chest, cutting a small hole in his armour and cutting him. He didn't flinch, but he felt the pain. And the blood. But he kept his cool, as was his job. "So, I guess this is where things heat up even more, huh?" chuckled Ieyasu. Ieyasu raised his hands and two tentacles of water appeared on his arms, Ieyasu spun again and then shot the two tentacles at his opponent, turning them into sharp javelins of Ice. Water wasn't going to do much damage in this fight, Water was not an element of offence, it was a balanced element that focused on the ebb and flow, and was better for defence. Ice was the closest to offence this element of water could get.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am

HP: 62 Kimi Hasiko
Spoiler:

Kimi flinched as she moved to late and the ice lodged itself in her arm. The pain shot up her arm to her shoulder and the cold just seemed to intensify the problem. Kimi looked down at the ice around her and back at Ieyasu. Stupid daytime, stupid moon. She complained in her head as she began to attack him with water bullets again. I'm starting to repeat myself, if I'm not careful I'll be in trouble. She thought as the last bullet left her hand.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:43 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:57 am

Ieyasu Leihing
71 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu watched the third wave of bullets come at him. He blocked them, he raised his hand and they froze. Then he spun and they fused with a wave of water that Ieyasu had called forth from the nearby pool. He froze the water into a thick block of ice that stood before him. He could see through it, and he could see his target. Ieyasu was about to prepare his next technique, one he had developed with the help of his...inner friend. But first, he melted the ice shaft within Kimi's arm. "You need not suffer more than you must," he said gently, "You cannot bent ice, and you and I are brothers and sisters of the tribe. I dislike fighting you already, so I shall ease your suffering."

Then, the challenge was back on, and Ieyasu struck the block of ice with the tip of his first two fingers and shot a small, almost paper thin, needle of ice at Kimi. "Dance of the Porcupine!" he shouted as he struck the ice. This was one of his favourite techniques. Then Ieyasu struck again, and another needle. He kept striking, rapidly like a gatling gun or a woodpecker striking the side of a tree. He struck until he could strike no more, until countless needles were whizzing towards Ieyasu's opponent and the block was half its original size. He huffed, and puffed, out of breath. This technique, while fun and strong, took a lot of energy and stamina, and Ieyasu was already bleeding out of his side. He hoped he'd end this fight soon. Both he and Kimi wouldn't be able to last in a prolonged match after everything that happened so far.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:13 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 am

HP: 44 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi watched as the ice melted from her arm, allowing her body to try and mend itself back together. She glared at her opponent just in time to watch herself get hit with the needles. She cursed silently as they hit her, breaking her skin easily. Shaking her head to try and releave some pain, she focused again on the fight. Her anger flowed through her and she threw a full wave of water at Ieyasu, no longer caring if it hit hard, just that it hit him.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:41 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next