Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bree's search OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:29 am

"That would be lovely. The last bed I slept in was at the southern air temple about a week ago. It would be most welcome" Bree responded bowing. Bree straightened and gathered chi, calling Tala over. Pushing air under the saddle she lifted it up on Tala's back then pushed the air back to lift herself onto Tala. "would you like a ride back to the bar?" she said holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 am

Kimi waved at Bree to follow her back to the bar. Her mind wondering as she watched the near-by children head home. "No, thanks, I prefer to keep my feet solidly on the ground." She told her, laughing to herself as a youngster tried to play with his siblings, pushing each other this way and that toward the house. Kimi was thankful for the offer, but way to scared of heights to even think of attempting that. No, she would rather walk the distance instead. The bar wasn't very far from the beach shore anyway, and they reached it in no time. Collins stood outside, helping an Earth bender into someone's hands to be taken home. The sight was common to Kimi and Collins, and normally Collins would have taken him the whole way, but Kimi assumed he had called the friend because she wasn't there to watch the bar.

"I'm back, Collins, would you mind if I call in that favor you owe me?" Kimi called to him, seeing his eyes go from her to Tala and back. "Let me guess, the girl is staying the night and you need the back yard for the bison?" Collins walked over to her with a smile on his face. "Miss Hashiko, you wound me. I would never throw a bison out on the streets in this neighborhood. Of course they can stay here." He looked back at Tala and Bree, waving her down from the bison. Kimi smiled back to him, hoping that meant that she got to keep the owed favor. Either way didn't really matter to her, she would have convinced him to let Bree and Tala stay one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: nightly routine   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

Bree kept Tala on the ground as she had her walk up the path to the town. Kimi asked Collins about the yard and Bree was relieved that he allowed it. She jumped from the bison's back and led her to where Collins told her. She again lifted the saddle from Tala's back and dragged it over to the wall. She pulled out a brush and started brushing Tala's fur, something she has done every night they spent on the ground. By the time she was done she was ready for sleep.

"Good night Tala. You stay out of trouble young lady." She said gaining a roar from Tala as she stroked her head. Quickly she gathered her belongings and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Kimi made her way inside with Collins as Bree put Tala in the back. She waited at the bar with two differnet keys in her hand, sipping on a small cup of tea. Shewatched as the bar patrons slowly left one by one. "Collins, I will probably be leaving port tomorrow to help this young girl. What do I owe you?" She asked him as he cashed out someone else. "Miss Hashiko, you saved my life and have helped countless people in our little village. You, my dear, don't owe me another penny over the teas you drink." Collins laughed as he spoke, as if she had told him a joke. "You will be greatly missed, don't be afraid to call this place your home now." Kimi nodded to him as the last of the pool games wrapped up. A normal looking boy was playing against the same earth bender from before, and the earth bender looked to be loosing. "If that is what you say I owe you, then fine by me." Kimi pulled out enough coins to cover her tab before going back watch the game.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Bree walked into the bar rubbing her eyes. She spotted Kimi and walked up to her. She was so tired she only faintly noticed the cheating earthbender loosing. 'How can you loose if you are cheating' she thought in the back of her mind. When she got to Kimi she sat down and her head sank into her arms. She was smiling for the first time since she started this journey.

"Thank you Kimi. You really helped me cheer up."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 am

Kimi looked over at Bree as she entered and watched as she slumped down into the chair next to her. "Your welcome. Laughter is stronger than any medicine or bending anyone can prescribe." She told her, turning to look down at Bree. "Come on, I'll show you to your room so you can sleep." She hugged Bree for a second and walked toward the room they had left earlier. Two doors were to the right of the office. The first one had a 'Personal' sign over it while the other one only read 'Private Room'. "Here you go." Kimi stopped at the private door and unlocked it.

The door creaked as it swung open, bringing light into the darkened room. A bed sat on the back wall, covered in brown sheets and an almost chocolate brown cover, a small bench sat at the end of the bed with a simple blue backpack on it, and a small bathroom by the door. Everything was just how Kimi had left it that morning when she met up with Collins for breakfast. "Go on, go get some sleep. I'll be in the room next to you if you need anything. Collins has an extra key to both rooms if either of us needs it." She smiled at Bree before picking up her backpack. "Just make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:11 am

Bree looks at the bed and smiles. She starts to take a step before her manners kick in. She turns to Kimi. "Are you sure you don't want the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:18 am

Kimi smiled at Bree before nodding to her. "I have a bed." She told Bree, thinking of the different things in the room next door. There was a simple bed kept there, the blankets were old and thin, but Kimi didn't mind. "Now, go on. I'll see you in the morning." She started for her door before looking back over her shoulder to Collins. He was standing at the door to the bar, his back to them and holding the door open to usher a few stray patrons before locking the door. Kimi sighed and silently thanked Collins again for allowing the use of the other room. She felt like she had taken up so much of his little bar, but he seemed to be perfectly fine with it. "Oh, Bree, don't forget to lock the door before you go to sleep. Every once and a while someone breaks into the bar. It's nothing serious and they can't get into these rooms, but just in case." Kimi turned back to the young girl with a smile before unlocking her own door.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:39 am

Bree nods sleepily and shuts the door behind Kimi and locks it. She walks over to the bed and falls forward and curls up under the blankets. She falls asleep in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 am

Kimi waved goodnight to Collins, who was heading to his own room upstairs, before going inside and locking the door. As Kimi began to get ready for bed, she thought about the events of the day. Collin's had invited her to breakfast where he started to choke on a slice of ham, a little girl had been experimenting with her earth bending skill and nearly crushed herself, the boy at the docks who needed stitches, followed by Bree and her air bison. One typical day, minus the search request and bison, for her. She smiled as she thanked the water tribe gods for her gifts and abilities before slipping into her pj's and climbing into bed. Kimi fell asleep rather quickly, compared to other nights at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next