Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bree's search OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Kimi couldn't help but hug Bree even more. Something about Bree reminded her of the children back at her old home. Helping to raise them when their families were busy working or fighting the rogues. She couldn't stop smiling down at Bree, "Okay, lets get started. Shall we?" Kimi asked as she looked back over at the cave. "If Tarlof was here, he may have taken shelter in the cave at some time."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

(sorry for the wait. 20 pages is a lot to review)

"Ok. so what do we look for?" bree asked. she never really had to search on the ground before but if it helped her find tarlof then she was happy try something new. "this is all so new to me. are we looking for foot prints or cloth or what?"

(sorry, im out of practice and i cant think to clearly right now)

Last edited by Daddy on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 pm

(Tarlof, will you please add a bit more to your last post and let me know when it is done? There's not a lot of material to work with just knowing that she hasn't ever searched on ground. I'll post after then.)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 pm

( i think i backed myself into a corner here. I dont know where to go. time jump?)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

(No, I have an idea)

Kimi watched as Bree walked into the cave, asking about what to look for. She couldn't help but start to laugh. "Shreds of his clothing, residue from food he may have eaten, signs of life of any kind." She replied as she looked around. "WAIT STOP!" Kimi tried to yell before Bree stepped on something. Taking a closer look, it was a shred of fabric, tan in color and hand-sewn on one side. Kimi flipped it over a few times before handing it over to Bree. "Something like this. Does this look like something that Tarlof would wear?" She asked as she handed it over and started to look through the rest of the cave. There wasn't much in the cave to begin with from what she could see, but there wasn't much light with the sun beginning to set as well.

Kimi pulled a candle and match out of her pack and started to gather some firewood. "We might as well camp here for the night, its safer than trying to keep tracking on this pathway and we need the sleep." She said as she started to build a small fire. She kept it small to keep others from seeing it from the ocean front, but big enough to see the rest of the cave. Towards the back wall lay a pile of mixed bones and trash left behind from a previous tenant. Could Tarlof had been here and tried to survive on his own for a while? Or had he just stopped here for a moment to eat before moving on to his next destination. Kimi sure hoped for the best and wondered how Bree was handling everything.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:56 am

Bree jumped when kimi yelled at her to stop. She looked down and saw the tan cloth kimi had found.

something like this, Kimi said. does this look like something that tarlof would wear?

Bree took the piece of fabric and looked it over. "No. He wore more traditional clothing" she had hoped that it was something of his but she didn't think so. She helped kimi start a fire and looked around other than the bones and trash there wasn't anything else. "I don't think he was here" she said fighting back the tears. She took a few minutes to compose herself. "Maybe he didn't come this way"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:03 pm

(i have a path that will tie this in with The Taste of Fire)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2016 :: January-
Jump to: