Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bree's search OPEN 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bree's search OPEN I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN I_voting_barBree's search OPEN I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bree's search OPEN I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN I_voting_barBree's search OPEN I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bree's search OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 am

"Maybe i"ll find him Tala," Bree told her black bison. "We'll find him eventually"

They had been flying for weeks now. She had found out her old friend Tarlof had gone missing after a pirate attack on his village and after a week of not hearing anything she left on Tala to find him. She had already visited the Southern Air Temple and the surrounding mountain range and decided the next course of action was to travel to Kyoshi Island. She knew that it was a good halfway point between the Earth Nation and the Southern Water Tribe to restock. Besides she could use a couple of days of rest and relaxation. She would rather be on Kyoshi Island dealing with the unagi than on Ember Island watching the Ember Island Players perform 'The Hundred Year War'.

Finally she saw the island and started to take Tala down near the beach. Once she landed she extended her chi and pushed air under Tala's small saddle and lifted it off her and lowered it to the ground. Digging into her luggage she pulled out a bit of straw for her undersized bison. She threw it in front of Tala and petted her head.

"I'll be back girl" Bree told Tala "Behave"

Bree turned and headed up the path that led from the beach to Kyoshi village.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Kimi sat at the bar, sipping on some nice herbal tea to keep her calm as she listened to the sailors stories around her. Many had come from different places across the world, working with different crews to get a bit of extra cash in their pockets. Every once and a while, a sailor would need a bit of medical attention. Someone got caught on a rope while the sails were being hoistered, or got cut badly during a ship war. Ship wrecks were always Kimi's favorite to heal. The precision of repairing each and every piece of fiber tissue in the hand, arm, leg, or foot. It wasn't long before she heard the familiar cry out for a doctor coming from the harbor. She slapped a few coins down on the counter and grabbed her bag before jetting out the door.

She wasn't the fastest doctor on the island, she found that out about the third week in, but the bar was usually pretty close and warm enough to keep her supplies. Everything she ever needed along with her bending skills stayed in her bag at her side. A young boy was laying on the pier when she arrived, his hand was bloodied from a cut on his arm, but other than that he seemed to be fine. She approached carefully, trying not to startle the boy as she kneeled at his side. "Tell me, how did this happen. I need every possible detail in order to determine the best care." She told the ship captain, who just looked at the First mate. "I'm sorry miss, but we found him on board like this. He cried out for help and then fainted." The First Mate rubbed the back of his head as he spoke, trying to recall anything else that may have happened. "Well, do you at least know his name?" Kimi asked, a tad bit of anger leaking out at the irresponsible crew. "Tuck or um. Maybe Tucker." he replied as Kimi started to look carefully at the wound. The cut wasn't deep, but had come very close to a vital vein. She shook her head and started to work cleaning the area around the wound, working as quickly and carefully as she could.

"First Mate, take this yourself." Kimi grabbed a couple of relaxation tablets and threw them at him before handing a  syringe of liquid. "Then when you are CALM, give this to him through his other arm." She watched as the First Mate swallowed the tablets dry and took the syringe. Pulling some water from her canteen, Kimi began to heal the boy's arm. As she cleaned the wound and sewed the flesh back together, the blood filled in and blocked her sight, forcing her to start with the water all over again multiple times.  With a sigh, Kimi looked at the boy's pale face, he was starting to loose more blood than he should with that kind of wound, leaving her one last option. Using her left hand, She started to bend the blood to block the cut and sew it shut with her right hand. The process was quicker and cleaner than her original plan, but required extreme concentration on Kimi's part. To her relief, the boy began to wake as she finished bandaging him up. "Tucker, right? Is that your name?" She asked him. "Look, you hurt your arm somehow, be careful with the wrap on it. The stitches will go away after a while, but don't get it wet. That means for two weeks or so, no more sailing."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

As Bree came up the path to the village she saw a woman with a bag running away from a building. Wondering what was going on she followed. The woman led her to the docks and a young man who was wounded and getting pale. As a crowd was starting to form Bree couldn't get very close.

The woman talked to a pair of men before going to work, handing one of the men a couple of of things. Bree stared in amazement as the boy stopped bleeding and the woman stitched the wound, telling the kid not to sail for a while. As the crowd dispersed Bree realized she was getting to hot. She was still wearing her custom parka and had, in her haste, forgotten to bring her monks robes. She went to the local shops and bought new swim wear and new travel wear. Changing in one of the changing rooms she realized that she didn't like earth tones but she did look good. Unfortunately no one would realize that she was an air monk unless they lifted her sleeves. When she left she noted the lady was still at the docks and decided to wait in the building she had come from.

Walking into the room she realized it was a bar and she was hungry. Sitting at the bar she ordered a fruit juice and a salad. She liked to be aware so alcohol was out of the question. When she order arrived she sat and waited for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Kimi gathered her things an cleaned up what trash and stuff she had around her before looking around. The crowd had dispersed when Tucker woke up, so the docks were clear again. "This is a little to often for my liking." She told herself as the Captain handed her a few coins and began to set sail again. Sighing, Kimi started back for the bar, stopping once or twice to play with some children in the street before pushing the bar's doors open. The bartender, Collins, nodded on her arrival beginning to make her another cup of tea. "Must have been a bad one if there was that much of a ruckus." He told her, handing the cup to her. Kimi walked over to him and leaned with her back to the bar, grasping the cup in her palms. The cup's warmth relaxed her as she sipped a bit of the tea. Watching a few Earth benders play pool was the fun part of her day, waiting for yells for a doctor wasn't so much fun as it was necessary. It wasn't long before Kimi noticed the girl sitting at the table watching her. "Do you know that earth bender over there, Collins?" Kimi asked the bartender. Collins knew everyone who came into his bar, if not he found a way to know them before they left.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Of course the bartender didn't know her. Bree had kept her words short. She was too busy thinking to really say more. She was trying to figure out how to approach the woman without seeming weird. She took a deep breath and got off the stool. She walked over to the woman and put her hands behind her back.

"Excuse me" Bree said in a small voice, "I need some help"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 am

Kimi watched the girl stand up and walk towards her, taking a glance to Collins before looking back. She could sense a little bit of what seemed like fear in the girl standing before her, and Kimi couldn't just turn her away. So she needs help, Kimi told herself before leaning back to Collins. "Collins, I'm going to need another tea for her, and the back room." With a smile, she turned to the girl. "We can talk more privately back there, no one will bother us." Kimi picked up her things and motioned toward the door on the back side of the bar. Collins turned to the wall behind him and picked a set of keys off a peg. "Here you go, Miss. Just remember to bring it back."

Kimi nodded to him with a smile before replying, "don't I always." She weaved through the few drunken benders around and made her way casually to the back door. Looking around her quickly, she slid the key in the lock and opened it. A light snapped on inside, extending onto a work desk cluttered with paperwork, a small chair and a couch. Kimi used it frequently when she had a patient who required privacy to take care of them, or if the crowd was too much for her to concentrate. She walked in and held the door open for the girl to follow.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

Bree walked into the room and looked around. She walked over and sat on the couches far end and looked at her knees.

"My name is Bree. I'm looking for an old friend. His village was attacked a few weeks ago and he went missing." She said as tears came to her eyes. " I'm afraid I'll never see him again. I saw you helping the boy at the docks and thought you might have seen him.'' The girl kept rambling about her friend not making much sense.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 am

Kimi sat down in the chair as she listened to the girl speak. "I don't know if I have seen him lately, but I haven't traveled very far away from here. I mainly stay in the bar until I hear a call for help. Bree, is it?" Kimi sipped some of her tea as she thought about what she was saying. "What does your friend look like and where have you last seen him. I may have a few old buddies who may be able to help keep a look out." Kimi relaxed, kicking one leg over the other in her chair and leaning back against the back rest. A knock came to the door and Collins walked in, carrying a small tray of the girl's teas. "Miss Hashiko, your tea." He told her as he set the tea cup on a small stack of papers before turning to set Bree's tea by her. "Miss Hashiko, someone would like a visit with you when you are finished here."

Kimi's head shot up and she looked at Collins. "Is it urgent, do they need me right now, or can it wait a minute or so?" She spoke, trying to pier out the door a bit to see who might be waiting. "No, Miss, they merely need a remedy for a simple sickness. They are aware you are with someone right now and willing to wait." Collins replied before walking out the door, his steps fading as he went back to the bar. "Sorry about that, I'm not the only doctor here, but they all seem to know exactly where I am everyday." Kimi turned back to Bree. "My name is Kimi Hashiko, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 am

"It's nice to meet you" bree replied sniffling, pulling out a hanky "Could you give me a minute to calm down. you can see your patient?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:32 am

Kimi smiled for a second before looking at the door. "I will be right back, This shouldn't take too long, someone probably just wants a cure for a cold or stomach flu." She spoke with a cheery tone, trying to joke with Bree before heading out the door. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me in here." She gave Bree another smile before slipping out the door, leaving her tea behind. A young boy stood at the counter, maybe in his late teens, when she turned to Collins. Collins just nodded toward the boy and continued cleaning the glassware in front of him.

"Doctor Hashiko, I need your help. It's my little brother, he came home and wont stop coughing." The boy told her, sweat pealing down his face as if he had ran to the bar from the outskirts of the town. "It's just Miss Hashiko, no Doctor." Kimi sighed and ran through a few herbal remedies in her mind before replying. "A cup of lemon tea with a smashed mint leaf, some herbal soup, and a cool washcloth over his forehead. If it gets worse, see this man." Kimi wrote everything down, including the town's real doctor on a small napkin Collins handed her. "Thank you, you have no clue what this means to us." the boy almost yelled before running out the door with the napkin in hand. Kimi shook her head before turning to Collins. "Anyone else comes looking for me, better be dying." She told him before turning back to the pool table to catch the last of the game. Of course, the Earth bender used his skills to move the ball where he wanted it, but so did the Air bender he was playing against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bree's search OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next