Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bree's search OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Kimi heard something coming from where Tala and Bree were as she was molding the water. She couldn't tell what it was, but she knew someone had just yelled something. Letting the water fall, Kimi raced back to where Bree was laying with Tala. She was still sleeping when Kimi approached so she started to look around, trying to find who had startled her. Looking around, she didn't see anything. Suddenly, she turned putting it together and looked at Bree more closely. It's a nightmare. She thought as she reached out to wake Bree. Should I wake her? I've never dealt with someone who had a nightmare. Do you wake them? Or let the nightmare wake them? Kimi couldn't stand it, looking down at Bree and seeing the stress and pain on her face. "Bree?" She reached out and shook Bree's arm just a bit, enough to startle her but not hurt her. "Bree, wake up." She could only hope that she could wake Bree before it got to bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:32 pm

bree woke with a start and sat upright. her hand shot out and air flowed out from her with enough power to fling kimi across the cave. bree finally came to her senses and saw what she had done. she ran out of the cave. she ran hard and fast, not paying attention to where she was going until she ran into some one. she immediately apologized and tried to step around him but a backhand sent her sprawling on the ground. she saw a mans boot then felt a hand at her waist, seaching her belt pouches. she couldn't move, she was scared to death about what he was going to do to her after he robbed her. she heard of men taking advantage of unwilling girls but never had believed it. she was starting to think she was stupid for believing that people were that good.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 am

Kimi flew against the cave wall, her head hitting the rocky surface and her wrist getting caught under her hip. Ow. she thought as she fell to the ground. She tried to shake her head to still it, but it only made the headache and pain worse. "What was that for?" Kimi asked as she looked over at Bree and gasped. "Bree watch out!" Kimi rushed forward, trying to ignore her headache and couldn't walk straight. She slammed herself into the man before pulling up a wave of water behind her and slamming it down on him, knocking the air out of his lungs. Water splashed up off the floor at Kimi's face and rushed toward Bree, soaking the girls quickly. She wiped the water from her face sending the water at the man in streams of water bullets. Her anger and pain embracing her and overwhelming her. With a flick of her wrist, Kimi forced the water at the man again, throwing him against the cave wall and knocking him out cold. She stood there, anger and pain rushing through her, watching the man with daggers for eyes until she was sure he wouldn't move again. then she turned to look at Bree. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:12 pm

bree curled in on her self. she was so in shock that the world faded as she withdrew into her mind. she saw herself as a little girl playing with tarlof. they were penguin sledding and tarlof fell through the ice. instead of her taking off to get help she stood there in shock. suddenly a creature shot out of the water. it was horrible to look at and tarlof was imbeded into its forehead and had a wicked smile. the scene shifted and she was at the air temple. she was meditating and suddenly tarlof was in front of her saying lovely things. then his body started to rot. and she ran.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:57 am

Kimi watched as Bree collapsed in on herself and ran to her. "Bree! Bree, its okay. Everything's okay!" She yelled as she ran, taking Bree into her arms and holding her close. "I'm going to stay right here, till you open you eyes. Everything is going to be alright." Kimi kept her grip on Bree so that she wouldn't let go and rocked her like a young girl. I don't know what is going on in your mind, but everything is okay, Kimi thought as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:31 pm

An hour later bree awoke. she looked up at kimi, a little surprised that she was being cradled like a child. it only steeled her for what she was about to do. ''i'm done''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Kimi smiled down at Bree as she awoke, letting go of her so that she could stand. "Are you okay? I'm afraid I may have hit you when I hit him." Kimi said as she motioned toward the attacker still knocked out in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:12 am

"I'm fine." bree said flatly. ''get rid of him please. i don't care how."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Kimi nodded as she looked over at the man. She wasn't totally sure what she would do with him, but didn't see how he got to the pass. Looking around, she gave in and walked over to his body. She hated killing people, but leaving him unconscious in the water would probably kill him too. Not letting her mind wrap fully around her plan, Kimi lifted the man up and carried him over to the ocean's bay. There, she laid him feet first just at the edge of the water, his head and shoulders still on dry ground. With a sigh, Kimi willed the water around him and sent him away from the pass, away from Ba Sing Se and back toward where they had traveled. She wasn't sure how long her bending would last on its own, but by the time she turned back toward Bree, the man was surely more than 100 yards from the shoreline. "There, he's gone." She said as she gave Bree another hug, behind her the man's body slowly drifted out of view.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:28 pm

''thank you'' bree said. ''i;m sorry for breaking down like that. its going to be different now. i promise.'' the look on bree's face was of determination and anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next