Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_vote_lcapBree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_voting_barBree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bree's search OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:07 am

Kimi nodded as she got ready for the descend Bree was taking. It wasn't a sharp one, or anything, but it still made her stomach jump a bit. Shaking her head, Kimi tried to settle herself. She hated rollercoasters, penguin sledding made her sick, and flying. Well. She was very slowly getting used to it. Like, Turtle slowly. "Nothing in her notes said which side it was on, so its up to you where we start looking." Kim said finally as they touched the ground. With a slide down Tala's side, Kimi hit the ground and looked up at Bree. Thank the spirits, LAND! she screamed in her head as she waited for Bree.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:44 am

bree stood on tala's saddle, over looking the pass. kimi was right. there wasn't much they could find. ''we will rest for a bit then search. we need a proper break.'' bree said evenly. ''we will stay here a couple days, long enough to do a quick search on both sides. ok?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Kimi felt a bit odd about staying in the open pass, but she agreed. She didn't know what else they might find on the pass, but she needed the rest. "Lets see if there's a place to set up camp, where it will be out of the rain and weather. Then we can start searching." Kimi looked around before catching the begining of what looked like a small cave. "What about there? What is that? I dont remember a cave being here." She asked as she pointed down at it.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:41 am

bree led tala down to the cave kimi pointed out. she thrust her hand palm outward. her chi extended and wind was forced into the cave violently. ''stay back, we don't know what is inside''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Kimi looked over at the cave as Bree's wind rushed into it. She was a bit anxious to see if anything would come running out or if it would just throw dust around. "I don't see anything. Maybe it's empty." She replied as she gripped Tala's saddle a bit more to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

once bree was satisfied that the cave was empty, she led tala into the tent and took off the saddle. she then took out a brush and brushed out tala's fur.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Kimi slid off Tala's side and started to look around. The place look deserted, like no one had been there for months, minus a candy wrapper or newspaper floating around. With a sigh, she looked back at Bree. The girl's determined, I'll give her that. She thought as she started to pull water out of the ocean's waves and placed it in her pouch to cleanse later. Maybe her determination will give her the strength she needs. Kimi wasn't too sure if they would find Tarlof, or what state they would find him in.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm

after bree finished brushing out tala she pulled out her sleeping mat and layed it next to her bison. she then layed down. ''i think im going to go to bed early. i should have better luck at night. tarlof loves the night. says it makes him stronger.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:03 am

"Okay, I'm going to stay up just a bit longer." Kimi told her as she looked up at the clouds in the sky. Night was still a bit away, but wouldn't be too far off. She didn't trust the pass much, and there wasn't going to be much sleeping while she was this easily startled. I just have to exhaust myself, then I could sleep. She thought as she started to walk around the little part of the pass they landed on. There wasn't much between the rocks and the water around her, so she started to play with the water streams in the ocean. Twirling them and looping them into themselves. Anything to keep her mind working.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 pm

bree curled up next to tala and fell asleep. she was haunted by dreams of tarlof. he was running and everything was on fire. he was searching for her but she was trapped in a stone prison. everywhere she looked was stone. she cound hear tarlof but she couldn't reply. she was tossing and turning and screaming out. tears were covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Bree's search OPEN - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next