Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

"Bree. I see. Hah, that rhymed!" he said, before nudging Kimi. "Ok, ok, guys. I know this is kind of forward, but i think you guys would make the best group! I love flying on bison's! Plus..." he said before taking out some cinnamon cakes from his pocket "I've got snacks!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 pm

"Forever ago." Kimi replied, hugging Bree back. "Its good to hear your ok. This Ace by the way." Kimi smiled as she turned to fully introduce everyone. She couldn't help but laugh at Ace's supply of food. Her mood instantly changed from hopefully forgiven to happy as they stood there. She didn't mind the cold as much, but her jacket and hood was keeping her toasty warm. "So, Ace, what were you planning on doing, trekking through the snow?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Bree bowed when Ace was introduced. She couldn't help but stare at the man's strange attire. She was currently wondering what Kimi was going to do. She would follow Kimi to the ends of the earth to repay her. 'At least Kimi didn't know yet' she though in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Ace opened his mouth, then closed it and started to rub his chin. "Well...i'm not sure, actually. I was bored, I guess." he said, smiling. "So, do you want to come, or now?" he said.

(Yea...didn't know what else to say..."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am

Kimi looked between the two of them. She wasn't sure what to do, but she didn't want to stay out in the cold. "You two want to take this inside? It's a little chilly out here." Kimi asked them, hoping she wouldn't have to take out her parka.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Bree smiled.

"Sure Kimi. Just give me a moment"

Bree pulled of her pack and reached in. she pulled out 2 leather cuffs and slipped them quickly onto her wrist. She stood and placed her pack onto her back.

"ok i'm ready" she said "Tavern?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:56 pm

"Tavern. Sure." Ace said, walking into the nearest Tavern and beckoning for the two to follow him. He sat down at a table, waiting for them. "So, like I said, I saw we travel together. Not much to talk about, so, yeah..." He said. He waited for their answers before nodding intently.

Even if they didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Kimi followed him back into the tavern, letting the warmth of the bar's environment warm her skin. She smiled at the heat and sat down next to Ace. "Where are we going to be heading, I mean, we can't just travel without having a destination." She said as she turned to order a tea from the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:13 pm

''do we want danger or safety'' bree asked as she sat down and ordered some wine.

(this is against her charry and a hint to kimi that something is wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Ace scratched his chin. "Yes. Yes we can." He said, in response to Kimi's question. "And danger, safety, what's the difference? I get a dose of both everyday. Almost. NOW, are you guys with me, or what? Cause' I have a plan on where we should go first..." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next