Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_vote_lcapAt the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_voting_barAt the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_vote_lcapAt the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_voting_barAt the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) Empty
PostSubject: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Shigeru was wandering the mountains of the earth kingdom, practicing her earthbending. She also went from town to town, singing in taverns in order to pay for her food. After a few weeks of doing this, she came across a small village with a large castle-like building nearby. Shigeru decided that this would be a good place to be her next target, and walked into the tavern.

She found a lot of mixed people, some drunk, some sober, male and female, scholars and hobos. She knew that many traditional folk songs would be known in a crowd like this, so she pulled out her Lute and began to play and sing. After about half an hour, she had enough money to pay for her meal. She ordered it and sat down.

At a nearby table, she heard somebody mention a spirit library. So that's what that big building outside was, she thought. Intrigued, she decided that she would pay a visit to this library and try to find some knowledge on earthbending to help her train.

She ate and left the money on the table, then walked out and began to make her way to the library.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Bailey sat at the bar, playing with a small ball of fire as she watched the events around her. She laughed as a girl came in with a Lute. She couldn't remember the last person who had a Lute with them. She sat back, listening to the music with a smile before a drink was placed on the table beside her. "From the man down the way." the attendant told her before she nodded and took it. This was how she survived, using her fire bending to cook or make things edible. She only wished it worked on drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Stop, fool. The library is right there. Setomaru's bijuu. Shut up. he said right back at it. He stopped walking right in front of the library. He took out his map. Yep, definitely the place. So this is the library, huh? he thought to himself. Uh, yeah. Uh, yeah. We just went over this you idi- I said shut up. he said to the bijuu.

Last edited by Sprite3921 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 am

Shigeru looked up at the massive building before her in astonishment. A building like this in this kind of place? Now THAT was a sight to behold. Shigeru was about to walk in when she saw some guy with a gourd on his back also walking towards the library. She could sense power about him, and decided not to try talking to him. However, if he talked to her, she would just wing it.

She entered the huge doors, the guy still behind her. A large owl flew to the doors to greet them. Shigeru bowed and said, "Great spirit, I wish to find knowledge on my bending abilities and how I can become a stronger bender." Lucky for Shigeru, this owl spirit was more easy going than the last. "You may proceed" the spirit said, and Shigeru watched as the spirit talked with the young man.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Bailey watched as the girl's attention diverted toward the library, so she dropped the rest of her drink off and followed, curious to what she was doing. She walked quietly behind them, following them all the way into the library's huge doors. The owl appeared and scared her, casuing her to gasp out loud. Quickly, Bailey covered her mouth, but she knew she would have been heard.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 pm

((OOC: This dead too?))
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)   At the Library (Bailey, Sprite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Library (Bailey, Sprite)
Page 1 of 1