Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Explore Dragon island! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Drago smiled, "you know... i'm a fire bender, and i never got bunt once from fire in my life," snaps my fingers and send a gold flame into one of the snakes' mouth,and the snake bursts into flames, "these snakes aren't the real problem...the real problem is the queen, she can fit three large dragons in her mouth." he knew the queen is still asleep but for how long?
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Yami did another face palm. "Drago, you are such a clutz. How did you end up stepping on one of their tails and waking up EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM?!?!?" Yami said, blaming Drago for the snake guts and blood covering her clothing and weapons. Yami then turned to the other guy, seeing that he was also able to fight off the snakes. "I never did catch your name. Who are you?" Yami asked him. She had gotten curious, especially after watching him fight the snakes off.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:46 pm

"i stepped only on on of their tails! the rest just woke up as one of them hissed!" he said trying to clarify, the snake started to stop attacking and started to leave, "i think she's coming!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:52 pm

"The name's Ace. Now, I think I know where we can find the queen, if you don't mind following me." he said sticking his hand out to Yami. "Would you mind coming too?" he said to Drago. "I'll be there, just follow me." he said. He jumped and pulsed flame from his hand and feet, making him fly. He flew full speed to a cave on the side of a mountain. He walked inside, lighting a flame in his hand because of the darkness. There were about 5 giant snakes, sleeping, and one huge one. "That's the one." he said, pointing at the queen.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Yami didn't take Ace's hand, but said, "Give me a sec, let me was the snake guts and blood off of my weapons and clothes." she said, then ran and jumped into the lake (with her clothes on). She cleaned the weapons while under water, and when she came out, she was soaking wet. She froze the water on her clothing, making an ice armor. She left her brown hair wet, matted down her back. She walked over to Drago as Ace took to the sky. "Flying is bad enough, but flying with a stranger is worse. Could I get a ride Drago?" she asked him, preparing herself mentally for the coming flight.

Yami tensed her muscles thinking about flying, and instantly her arm was hurting again. She dropped whatever she was holding and grabbed her right arm with her left hand. She pulled up the sleeve, revealing the scar from when she fell on a knife in Ba-Sing-Se. Part of it had opened again, and she quickly bandaged it up. She stood back up as if nothing happened. "Okay, lets go".
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Drago grinned, "i was just going to light him on fire," he said jokingly, as he went on one leg so, yami can go on his back, "i hope he didn't o to the cave...one might think the queen is only strong in size but in reality a biju might have a hard time defeating her, he insides and outer parts is sronger than the strongest diamonds..."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:40 pm

"Woah! Your huge!" Ace said walking to the snake. "Luckily, I have a plan." Ace said. "Now, lets see...there!" he said, as he walked out of the cave and looked at a giant volcano. He went to it and stepped on it's tail. Hard. It woke up and stared at him, to which he took off his purple rope and jumped on it's back. He tied the rope around it's mouth so it couldn't bite him, and then it started freaking out. It was slithering quickly all over the cave, waking up all the other snakes. He 'steered' it out of the cave down the mountain and started riding it through the forest. "Euricka!" he yelled, with the other snakes chasing behind. He looked back at them. "You guys wanna come! That's ok, its your death." he said to the laughing. He rode the snake up the volcano and jumped into the volcano with the snake, and all the other one's. Quickly, he grabbed his rope off the snake and tied it around himself, projecting fire off his feet and flying out, as the snakes burnt to a crisp in lava.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Yami looked over at him as he did that, then face palmed herself (again). This is getting painful, she thought, noticing that her forehead was turning red by looking at her reflection in a small puddle. "Darn, I was looking forward to kicking a large queen snake's butt." She said, grinning. It was true, she had wanted to test her skills on this queen snake. Yet she was somehow uneasy, as if there was still danger nearby. She moved closer to Drago and whispered, "something doesn't feel right. You mentioned that her scales were as hard as diamonds? Then how was she killed so easily? Augh...this is so frustrating." Yami heard a rumbling, and the island started to shake.

Yami looked off into the direction of the volcano, where she heard a loud hissing noise. Smoke was rising from the volcano as a long, charred snake slithered out the top and down the side. She was moving faster than any snake Yami had ever seen. She dove out of the way just before the queen charged past. "Ace, you idiot! You really thought lava would kill a snake with skin as hard as diamonds?" Yami yelled at Ace. She wanted to face palm herself again, but decided to stop herself before people started assuming she had airbender tattoos. Instead, however, her hands started glowing white. It seems like you need my help. A snake like that isn't easy to beat. the 5-tails said. No way, I can handle this. I don't need your power. I told you before, I won't ever give in. Yami said back to it, and drew her saxe knife.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:24 pm

"Drago, your girlfriend really like's the word idiot." he said to Drago. He went and landed on the ground when a snake about 20x huger than all the other ones started to crawl out of the volcano. "Yes, of course. I knew it wouldn't be that easy." Ace said, sighing. He flew next to Yami and Drago. "Alright. I guess we can do this. Try not to kill it yadda yadda yadda." Ace said.

Last edited by Sprite3921 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Yami smiled, ready for a fight. "It's about time something interesting happened. I've been bored since I left Ba-Sing-Se. She said. Which was true, although she had only left a few weeks ago. but in that time she had trained on her own with the 5-tails, gaining a little bit more control over its power so it wouldn't leek. It sometimes still did, though, and she was prepared for it to happen in the upcoming battle, which she suspected would be a fairly long one, especially if they wern't trying to kill it.

Yami turned to Drago and kissed his cheek. "Let do this, and this time lets hope neither of us gets injured."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore Dragon island! (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next