Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

((OOC: haha XD sorry lol))

Haru smiled at him. "I's H-happy.." She hugged the wolf coat, trying to warm her self. There where a few time that she wanted to use her fire but refused to. She didn't want to hurt any one else. "Y-You can stay with U-us to night.." Haru offered smiling out at him. Soft snow flakes landed on her body and fresh snow began to cover the old. It was like a new start and a fresh beginning.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

((OOC: Wow River you started before me and you almost have as much posts. Having flexible characters can do that. O_O))

Kiari started at her from under his eyelashes. Really? Did Haru really want him to stay for the night? Until he could at least find his way back in the morning? He smiled softly, but his eyes still gleamed deeply with hurt feelings.

He glanced at Yukina, waiting for her to say something. She was in charge now, even if she was a bit inexperienced at it. He would understand it if she said 'no', Tekara might say the same thing.

He shifted a bit. He missed her a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

((OOC: Haha i didn't notice XD I have been keeping my self busy lately XD here in like say 3 days, i would be on that much but I'll try. ^^))

Haru slide from Fai's warmed and slugged over to Her new friend. She didn't know what she was doing but it felt right. She hugged him forgetting what she was still soaked and now freezing. "I want to thank you... For before.. with the other kids.. and I want to apologize.. for Auntie.. She had no right to say that.." Haru drew away from him now. She gave a slight smile before her nose started to wrinkle. Achoo! She sneezed turning her head from him and on to Fray.

Fray jumped back, giving a hiss of fright. After thinking it was safe, he padded up to her rapping himself around her. Haru smiled and padded her loyal pet.

OOC: I made Haru Grown up =D
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 3fbc168
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Rikka sighed, "Better stop sneezing Haru or Kiari can't stay the night." She smiled, giving permission as she climbed onto Fai.

Rikka yawned, "Now let's just go home! This day has been long enough, you guys hungry?" Fai sighed at Haru, "You must be freezing, come on. Hop on, both of you." Fray started to walked to Fai thinking he was getting a ride too, but Fai made a fast and the lynx pouted but nodded.

When Kiari and Haru were ready to go, they returned to the house where it was much warmer than the cold outside. Rikka plopped herself onto the couch and almost fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Kiari felt Haru hug him, her arms warm somehow even though she was soaked to the bone. "I want to thank you... For before.. with the other kids.. and I want to apologize.. for Auntie.. She had no right to say that..." she said.

Kiari nodded slightly, feeling better by her words. He hugged her back until she pulled away, and Yukina allowed them to hop on Fai. Kiari climbed on the animal and held on tightly as they went home. When they finally arrived, he reveled in the warmth, and supposed it was about time for them to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Haru now was dry and in a change of clothes. She had laying out by the fire for when she feel asleep, dreaming of resent evens. She silent snore breathed towards the fire, causing it to waver and flicker. She seemed peaceful as she lied there in a small curled up ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Rikka falls asleep on the couched, giving one last yawn before she the does though.

Fai pulls a blanket onto of her and Haru. He then drags one over to Kiari and drops it infront of him with his mouth; it being infront of him incase he wants to accept it or not. Fai then puts his paws on the kitchen counter and picks up a bowl. He pours some food in it and drops the bowl near Fray, offering food. Fai also begins to eat.

Fai finishes the food with Fray and puts out the fire with a heavy blow of wind. When Fai is done, he hops on the couch with Rikka and lies down, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Kiari rubbed his eyes, exhaustion settling over him like a heavy veil. The atmosphere was considerably drowsy and tired, and the child didn't know how much energy he had left. The spirit that sustained him fluttered and breathed, but his body ached with tiredness.

Through bleary eyes he made out the gentle creature Fai. Fai dropped a thick blanket in front of him, patterned with Water Tribe inscriptions and designs. He smiled at the gift, and lethargically pulled it over his slender, graceful form until only his girlish face emerfed.

Haru had curled up beside the fire a good distance away. He didn't have the energy to crawl over to her, but he felt close to her all the same. Before he could absorb more detail, Kiari's eyes fell shut.

He was sleep in moments.

((OOC: YAY! Okay, you guys, the next morning I'm gonna have Tekara come to the North Pole to pick up Kiari from the battle. If you want to rpg it (I might need you guys) pretty please? Besides, it might be good for your characters to meet her. P.S: I'm going to make it a diffrrent topic.))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm

((OOC: Okies. Umm, Link the thread here?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

(( OOC: Sounds good to me. Would love to meet Tekara. ^_^ Definately post link :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8