Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 am

((OOC: lol I reread her app and realized nobody is supposed to know she's a Firebender. Um... let's just say these boys are geniuses and jumped to a conclusion. Lol))

Kiari's eyes widened somewhat in surprise as Haru darted behind him. The little girl was trembling in terror, something that was amazingly clear. His elegant eyes then fell on the other kids, hooting and calling derisively.

"Why don't you go to the Fire Nation?" one taunted, picking up some snow. "We don't want you here!"

Kiari stiffened. Why were these kids doing this? He was sure Haru wasn't guilty of anything.

One sauntered up. He would be handsome if his soul weren't so ugly. "Get outta my way," he said lowly. Kiari detected the menace in his voice, felt his hot breath melt the frost in the air. This was no usual teasing, he wanted to hurt Haru!

And Kiari did something he'd never done before. He glared at him. A hard, vicious one. One that threatened. He shook his head.

The boy wasn't daunted. "Oh? What's that supposed to do? You ain't nothing but a little kid!" His arm shot at Kiari, aiming for his slender chest, but the boy's eyes clouded again and the hand thudded harmlessly against a barrier of snow. The hand was meant to shove him aside, but the snow stopped its momentum.

"What the...?" The boy's eyes were wide.

Kiari flexed his fingers, feeling power thrum to the tips. The shield of snow moved forward rapidly, forcing the boy off his feet and into a nearby drift, dangerously close to a canal.

The other kids, two boys and a girl, stared at him for a moment. "You're gonna pay for that!" one boy cried. He, unlike the other, wasn't handsome. He didn't seem very intelligent either.

He raced toward the child, intent on tackling him or something. Kiari wasn't altogether sure if he'd thought out his approach. The boy's body fluidly fell into stance, Waterbending some water from the canal. Passerbys looked on, their eyes hardly believing what they were seeing.

Freezing the other kid's feet to the ground, Kiari proceeded to Waterbend it towards the others, who'd seemed angry enough. Finally, he reached out for Haru's hand.

Gazing down at the frightened girl, his eyes were soft. "C'mon," he said, smiling brightly.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 am

Haru watched as the boy she hide behind bended the water, freezing the boys feet together. She was still scared but more in disbelief at the moment.

"C'mon," Kiari smiled reaching a hand out for Haru's.

Haru gave a faint smile looking up at him, then took his hand, standing up. She like this boy, and wanted to be friends with him. He gave her a kind of warmth and comfort that she had only felt with her older a few times. Kiari made her feel like she didn't have to run away any more, or even lie about anything.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am

Kiari led Haku to a place he knew well. A quiet intersection at a corner of the city nearby. He pulled her onto the bridge, just facing the flowing canal. This part had not even begun much construction yet, so not a lot of people came this way. And not very many would try to find them there.

Stopping just at the center of the bridge, he turned to face her. She was looking at him with a mixture of warmth and dependency. He smiled back, then frowned in confusion.

Why had those boys tried to attack her? It didn't seem right. "Haru...?" he began but paused. They'd called her a Firebender. Was that true?

"You can Firebend?" Kiari wondered, awe lacing his tone. He pointed to her gift. He pointed to himself. "Water." The tip of his finger fell on her. "Fire." The contrast made him giggle.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Haru Followed Kiari smiling as she looked back and saw the group struggling to get out the the ice; she still holding the gift in the other hand. She smiled and laughed as they ran into the part of the city where the construction wasn't started and clumps of snow lies every where. The two ran onto the bridge that was still in tact leading over an canal of water.

Kiari stopped turning around and looking at Haru. "Haru...?" She smiled at him, giving a small 'Mmm?' in respond.

"You can Fire bend?" Kiari asked.

Haru fell saddened and looked away at the snow. He pointed to the gift in her hand, that he made her earlier. He pointed to himself. "Water." The tip of his finger fell on her. "Fire." The contrast made him giggle. Haru gave a small smile, looking into his eyes as he giggle.

Haru smiled slightly then looking down at his hands again, remembering. Slipping the orb of ice into her pocket, She wiggled back her sleeves and took off her gloves, handing them to Kiari, "A gift" She smiled back waiting for him to take them. He had gave her a gift and so the wanted to give him one back.

The over sized mittens where white and furry on the inside. On the outside, designs of a water bender bending water, was dyed onto the top of the mittens in Light blue.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

Kiari made a small sound of happiness as he took the mittens, feeling the warm fabric heat his fingers pleasurably. They were even warmer on the inside, warmer than usual, the heat made from Haru's hands. He smiled, deciding that he liked it.

"Thank you," he told her. It wasn't his first gift, but it was the only give he'd gotten from someone besides his sister Tekara or his parents, and it made him very happy. And besides, the gloves seemed special.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am

Haru Looked at him smiling. "My Aunt made them but you can have them. As a gift from me to you for saving me." Her voice was kind and light to the ears. "You can bend water.." She looked around to see if any one was looking, then continued. "Watch this!"

Haru knelt down in the snow. She grabbed a hand full of snow, closing her eyes. She breath slightly, and gaps of heavy mist flowed from her lips. The snow started to turn to water. And the water then started to evaporate in the cold air as steam, leaving a small flame in her palms.

"Its warm.." She smiled looking up at Kiari now. "Y-Your the only one... I have ever shown this to..." She murmured shyly, still holding the warming flame. She wasnt suppose to tell any one or tell any one but at time she couldn't help it.

"You can't tell anyone.." Haru asked him to promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

(( Sorry for just popping in here :3 ))

Rikka yawns, then looks at her wolf Fai standing at the door. She blinks, "What's up, Fai?" The red wolf sighs, "Haru went out again." Rikka groaned, "She knows that I don't like the cold.. Plus she was suppose to stay inside today!" Rikka put on a heavier coat and hopped on Fai. The fast great wolf runs out the door, trying to find Haru like normal.

Rikka looks around, holding onto Fai, "Where could she be..? She is usually by the market place.." Fai looks around, then tracks her scent..

(( OOC: Here's a pic. Smile Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 1e2b624 ))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Kiari's violet eyes were wide as he gazed into the fire, feeling a kind of peace swell inside of him.

You can't tell anyone, Haru told him, eyes gleaming in the flickering firelight. Like a candle, but pretty all the same. His long hair tossed in a stray breeze, throwing his hood off his head. He marveled in its exposure, and couldn't help but laugh. Then he caught Haru's troubled expression.

Kiari held out his pinkie. "I swear," he said, waiting for her to take it.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Haru saw the wind as it knocked Kiari's hood off and the boy laughed and she laughed with him. The flame Flickered in her palm as the wind breeze lick it.

Kiari held out his pinkie. "I swear," he said, waiting for her to take it.

Hura smiled looking at the Pinkie held out. She supposed it was there for her to take it into her pinkie. She reach out with her other pinkie, latching onto it, and shacked her pinkie with hers. "Thanks." She said looking into his eyes.

"Want to see something cool?" She asked grinning, standing up and releasing her from his. "Watch this." Haru clapped her hands take a few steps back and splitting the flame into the two hands, and moving the flames around her.

"Cool huh!" Haru exclaimed still moving the flames around her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 pm

A red blur is seen off in the distance, it's Fai.

Rikka squints, "I think I see her, Fai... but who is she with?" Fai exclaims, "She's fire bending, Rikka!" She squints harder, "You gotta be kidding me.." Fai runs faster and faster, getting closer and closer. Rikka held on tight, Fai almost reaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next