Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Rikka looked down to her legs, seeing her little sister. Rikka picked Haru up and hugged her, then looked at Kiari holding Haru. Fai nudged Kiari, even licked him to see if he was okay.

"You aren't an outcast. None of us are and this is not Kiari's fault. I mean, I would have told her to leave anyways if she spanked Haru again or abused Fai. Hah.. Just think how funny it would be to see her tell the tribe she got kicked about by her own family. I for one think that's pathetic." Rikka tried to give a smile and look on the bright side.

She gave a sharp whistle and looked around, "Haru, where is Fray..?" She tried to change the subject and make Haru show Kiari her cool Ice Lynx. She then put Haru down and pushed her towards Kiari.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Haru hugged her sister, then wiggled to be put down. She looked at Kiari, she could relate to the feeling of pain and and horror, she felt it every moment she came back to this place. "Kiari..." She repeated Moving over to him and placing her arm around his back, trying to peep around his to see his face. "Kiari.. please.. She didn't mean that.." Haru told him only tell half of the truth. "Remember... Don't cry..." she tried to comfort him. She started to get mad that she "Aunt" would even bring him into their problems! I'm happy she left! She can talk to me like that all she wants to but has no right to bring him into this! I wont forgive her! Ever! She was hurt and made that she would do this.

Then she felt warm and started to sweat as Rikka asked about Fray. No... Not again! Haru panicked and then began to breath heavily as her body heat raised. It was Like the the day she burnt that boy that was with the group of kids that one day. But now instead of felling warm she felt as if she was burning. She didn't want to hurt Kiari or her sister. If she ever did she would never for give herself.

Haru backed away from Kiari as she stared at her hands with wide-eyes. They began to heat up and the area around then began to steam. She stood up, ran for the front door and ran outside. He ran closing her eyes from time to time trying to calm down and cool down. She was making her way to the abandoned area for when she ran directly into her Aunt,, who was speed walking angrily down the walk way.

She eyes widened as she looked up at her aunt while sitting on her bottom. The heat began to melt the snow behind her. "Haru! So you've come back crying to 'Auntie Care-o-not'!" She hissed grabbing Haru's hand and pulling her up by the wrist.

"No please! I'll hurt you!" She screeched. The city was dark and almost every one was at home. "Is this a threat?" She asked glaring at her, pulling Haru face to face with herself. "Do something! I dare you!" She challenged Haru.

"STOP!!" She said pushing the aunts face from her with her hand. The heat burnt her face in the shape of a hand print. She shouted in agonizing pain. Releasing Haru, she fell to the ground holding her face.

Haru fell into the water that flowed along the walk way. She splashed around, unable to swim. Steam rose from where she was in the water. "H-H-HELP!" She stuttered as water slipped its way into her mouth, "RIKKA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Rikka followed Haru when she ran out, Fai also coming along, she had forgetten Kiari was at the house still. Rikka looked around, "Haru?" Fai told Rikka he'd look around the neighbors.

Rikka heard cries coming from the walk-ways. Rikka ran as fast as she could then spotted Haru. She then quickly pulled her out to of water and hugged her. Fai caught up with them, "Rikka.. the water was steaming..." Rikka put Haru on Fai, the blinked at the water that slowly returned to normal. "Haru you were burning up.." Fai sighed, "Just like the time Haru nearly burned a little boy.." Rikka blinked, "But it doesn't happen often.. so no need to worry, okay.. Everything will be okay."

Rikka looked Haru dead in the eyes, "I'm guessing you are mad at 'Auntie,' and scared... But everything is gonna be okay. And don't avoid this, but where is Fray.. you need to feed and care for him you know that.. if you lost him I won't be happy.."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Haru started to shiver now, leaning on Fai, holding onto the fur. "I-I-I didn't want to hurt Auntie.." Haru's eyes watered to match her soaked clothes, then wiping her eyes with the wet sleeve. She then focused on answering Rikka's question. "I d-d-don't know... Ay home m-m-maybe?" She shivered.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Kiari sat silently, alone. He still cried, trying to suppress his overwhelming sense of guilt. After a while he pulled his head from his lap. Wiping his eyes, he glanced around and, finding that he was alone. He cried some more, then, still silent. Still soundless.

After a while he felt a warm pelt brush against his skin. He stiffened a bit, not knowing what it was, and slowly opened his eyes. A teal lynx stood in front of him, elegant and majestic and all. His clouded mind failed to recognize the beast, but he ignored it for the most part and continued to cry, dwelling on his hurt feelings.

The lynx gave a low mew and pressed against him further. Somewhat inviting. Somehow comforting.

Kiari threw himself on the animal and tried to calm down. Where is Haru? he wondered mentally. Where was Yukina? He had to find them. Otherwise he would have more to feel guilty about.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm

((Going to wait on Yukina))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

((OOC: Okay ^_^))

Kiari shakily stood up. He gazed down at the lynx, his expression solemn and unfeatured. The animal didn't seem to mind and peered elegantly back up at him through fierce eyes. An unspoken message was shared between the two, and as Kiari headed out of the door, the lynx followed behind him without hesitance.

Soon enough the animal took the lead, tracking Haru's scent. Kiari felt that it was in his best interest to follow the animal. Please, he thought. Take me to Haru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Rikka looked at Fai, "Let's go home." She smiled and acted like nothing had happen. Rikka feared something though, you could easily see it in her face. 'I hope they don't take Haru away... since I'm under-aged..' Rikka thought, and sighed.

On the way blinked, thinking she saw seeing their Lynx, Fray. "Haru.. are you sure Fray was in your room?" Rikka blinked. "Huh.. looks like he's here with Kiari.." When the trio got up to the two Rikka patted Fray's head, "Kiari.. do you think your parents are worried you are here with us? Don't you think they'll be worried? Do they know you're with us?" Rikka wanted to make sure Kiari won't get into farther trouble.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Haru shivered looking over at Fray as he raised on his hind legs and leaned on Fai. Fray licked her face with a warming lick. "F-f-fray." She patted his head then tugged her wet arm back into her chest. She looked over at Kiari. She smiled slightly, she was happy he was ok now. "A-A-Are you O-O-Ok?" She asked worried still about him.

It began to snow.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 pm

((OOC: You posted while I was typing, River. ^_^ But we both had the same idea. About the snow thing.))

Kiari gazed up at Yukina. Light snow was starting to fall, and nighttime settled in. Many people were in their homes, either sleeping or listening to the night. He peered through the yellow lamplights at them, making out Haru's petite form too. He clutched the fur of the lynx and let it guide him.

"Kiari.. do you think your parents are worried you are here with us? Don't you think they'll be worried? Do they know you're with us?" Yukina asked him, a million questions, the same answer.

Kiari shook his head mutely. He wasn't sure where the house was that Tekara had placed him for the time being. He'd been there with some woman, but she'd left and didn't seem to be searching for him now. He had no idea where his parents were or what happened to them. He could scantly remember what they looked like. They were mostly just echoes of his past.

"A-A-Are you O-O-Ok?" Haru asked. He realized she'd recognized her lynx. She sounded worried about him.

He supposed he was fine, but his voice didn't come. He managed a nod, eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next