Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on the Light Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Yukina lays flat on her back, "...and she sticks the landing.." She slowly got up, "Can you get what you are looking for a leave?" Yukina sat on the ground and looked at the burn leather on her boots, then puts them back on.

"Let's gooooo!" Yukina stood up and stretched. Yukina found some goggles, and old pants and slipped them on for extra cover. She blinked and slid the goggles to the top of her head, "Extra protection wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

Akari smiled looking at Yukina. "Yea, help me run to the my room." She asked of her friend, learning to deal with the pain more and could do basic body functions again. "I'll need to lean on you on my good side..." Akari smiled at Yukina, "And hopefully We don't get killed." She smiled at Yuyu. "Lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Yukina helped Akari and she quickly ran to the room they were looking for. Akari being practically dragged as Yukina ran, not wanting to take any chances. Yukina sighed, "Now hurry up so we can leave." Earth benders ran down the hall where they were at. Yukina stomped, sending orbs in their direction, "Akari....Hurry!" Yukina then concentrated, making a wall of burning light on that side of the hall.

Yukina then quickly closed the door of the room, putting herself infront of it to try to block any intruders.

(( Slooooow xD ))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

Akari entered the room, she took a post and leaned on it and went to the wall next to her bed and pressed her hand on the wall, A section of the wall opened. "Hurry com on an close it behind you!"

Akari continued on, using a light orb to light the way. At the end of the tunnel many weird sounds where heard. She finally enter the room. there where light, lighting the room on its own. All around was all kinds of animals from all over the world and the room was Huge!

"Hey guys.." She said patting a few as she made her way to the last pin coral. There was a Baby Sorami! well one that looked like her. Akari picked it up and slipped into her pocket. She trued to Yukina.

"Take what ever one you want, but we cant help them all." Akari smiled and patted her pocket with the baby sky dragon snuggle in it. She then limped over at the Flying horse. "We can take Kane out of here." She murmured patted at the horses muzzle,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

Yukina was amazed, then spotted something that caught her eye. A ridable wolf grey wolf! She ran over to it and they instantly connected, "I think I'll just take wolfy and meet you guys outside?" Yukina blinked, feeling a pit sad that they won't all live, so she also decided to bring a mini-green and pink fish-dragon creature in her bag. She then hopped on the wolf and pat it, following Akari.

The wolf jumped outside with Yukina and the creature, "Woo-hoo!" Yukina yelled, holding onto it's fur. Akari followed as they were escaping from the attack on the light kingdom.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 am

Akari nodded at Yukina. "G'luck. Meet you at the lake we met at." She smiled kicking her foot on the horses side, galloping into the the tunnel continuing on to the tunnel that lead out side. As she rode she held her side and the bag of stuff tightly.

After out side, Akari pulled up on the mane and took off in to air and dodging rocks here and there, retreating from her home. She looking back at her home and saw the city over run by the enemy. I'm sorry... I swear to have my revenge. She swore to her self as flying off.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 am

Maki heard the wolves yelling in shadow language, "2 light benders have hopped on us will you come outside to destroy them." Maki ran outside seeing the wolves running around a building over and over to distract the girls. Maki summoned her hunter demon Kwon U. "Yes master." He said in a silky voice. "Please get those girls of my wolves one looks injured so do not hurt her unless you are at death, hurt the girl that is not hurt. Thank you Kwon U." Maki said jumping with her group onto the roof to command him. The shadow wolf winked at Kwon U and stopped running around in circles. "Ladies, you have no where to run." Kwon U said raising his hand creating a pure dark energy bubble around them. There was no where to run they had to fight the demon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 am

((OOC: Is the last post referring to Akari and Yukina? XD???))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm

((You can chose. lol XD!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

((They are in another place now XD lol i will bring in a fire nation chick so you and her can fight ^^ we can say the wolf was after two other girl in the castle..))

Uma, A fire special Ops trained Assassin, who was called over to help the fire nations allies. She attacked many enemies killing them swiftly and with out mercy. She saw a shadow wolf tormenting two young girls. Uma charged after it, she fire swords trailing behind her. "Be gone evil!" She shouted, jumping into the air, flipping, and coming down one the beast with her flaming weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Light Kingdom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4