Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on the Light Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 pm

The general rose out of the ground on the other side of the dragon so they could not see him. He put his hand on the skin and rubbed it. "A dragon, such a fine kill. I will have my soldiers take it for me. I heard dragon skin is the best armor." He patted the dragon and then walked around the end of the dragon and then saw another girl pull the spear and then startted to drag her to safty. "Hmm, kill them or let them go?" He stood there thinking of what to do to the two. He looked behind them and pointed to some soldiers fighting light benders. "You all stop and take care of those two girls over there!" He sank the light benders they were fightning and said, "Do it now!" They all nodded quickly and started to run to the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:17 am

Yukina blinked as she saw them coming. She slapped Akari's face, "Wake up..! Any time now would be just great..."

Yukina sighed, then gave quick stomps. But instead of orbs to the earth benders, she sent the orbs to the ground creating dust so they couldn't see. She then quickly sent orbs in all different directions. This then gave time for Yukina to drag Akari to a spot where she could hide. Yukina then considers attack their general...

'If their general is down, then maybe they will retreat,' Yukina thought.

She waited though, seeing if those guards lost interest.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am

"Akari! Come down here, I have something for you!" A man smiled holding a box behind his back. Akari ran out of the halls, she was little and around the age of 4 or 5. "DADDY!" She shouted running up to him, jumping, and hugging around the waist.

"There's my little princess." Akari's father smiled, looking down at her, patting her back. "I got you something." He smiled pulling the box around his body and handing it to his daughter.

Akari was over joyed, she took the box and started to shake it to her ear. "No, no, no honey, you'll scare and hurt it. Its one of its kind." He spoke putting his hand on the box and kneeling down. Akari blinked at her father then looking at the box, then opening it. "What is it?" She looked upon a small white and blue Dragon. "It's a sky dragon and very rare... Chances of finding another one of these is one in a million.."

A stinking flames on Akari cheek, making her wake from her dream. "Wake up..! Any time now would be just great..." It was Yukina.

Akari looked up at her friend, her eye barley open to reorganized. She watched as Yukina bended orb of flam-less heat and creating a cover before tossing them in the direct of the troops whom Akari noticed where coming at. "Y-Yu...yu.." She breathed her friends name.

Akari started to get up, the bone in her started to crack and she gave a slight grunt and gridded her teeth, trying to ignore the pain. "Man... that was the first time i didn't see it coming. Yukina I am going to need your help..." He looked over at her friend, sitting up weakly.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Maki and Erin made their way to the eastern palace gate. Erin nodded hopping off her shadow wolf looking around listening for any sounds. A twig suddenly cracked behind the corner of the wall. Erin motioned her hand looking with determined eyes at the walls corner. Maki shut her eyes and taking out a solid black glider. Maki lifted off the ground seeing a light kingdom assassin around the corner. Though he wasn't a very good one. Maki landed on the roof calling her tiger silently appeared behind the assassin, Kysi her shadow tiger. Kysi crunched on his leg then let him go limping to the infirmary. Maki flipped off the roof and told the group the mission. "We are going to create a shadow monster to attack the light kingdom from the back side. I will need you Erin, myself, Lee, and Akane to create the mighty beast. We will do this when the general sends the flaming arrows into the sky we will create it, for now we wait in the hideout." Maki said going over to a old home lifting the drape to reveal a room with a dark nation emblem on the floor. Erin and Maki set their feet on the emblem and created a shadow key and opened a secret door to hide in. Erin walked down the stairs as Akane, Lee, and Maki followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Yukina helped Akari up, ".....I'm sorry about Sorami."

Yukina then tried to change the subject, "Anyways, you owe me for saving your life." Yukina laughed, but then turned and watched the destruction of the kingdom, "Think the royal family is okay?.. Hah.. are you okay now? Don't be so reckless." Yukina rubbed her face which was scratched and dirty.

Yukina waited for a response then rubbed her eyes, "I should have been easier on creating the dust." She wasn't sure what to do, so many things happening around them.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Yukina helped Akari up, ".....I'm sorry about Sorami."

Akari looked off in to the dust, remembering the death of her dear pet. "Its fine.. She was trying to save me.." She Murmured trying not to show emotion.

"Anyways, you owe me for saving your life." Yukina laughed, but then turned and watched the destruction of the kingdom, "Think the royal family is okay?.. Hah.. are you okay now? Don't be so reckless." Yukina rubbed her face.

Akari chuckled trying to focus on whats at hand. "Not trying to." She Smirked then looking around. She caught side of the earth kingdom soldiers coming towards them as the dust started to clear. "We have to get out of here. You cant get these guys on your own.." Akari whispered. "And I cant help you with basic bending and broken or shattered bones..." She looked to her friend. "Can you get us back to the palace? I have to get something very dear to me... Can you fly us there? I can help a bit but Only a bit.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:06 pm

"You are the most crazy girl I've ever met to go back into that death trap. But I'll do it," Yukina gave a big smile, "Here's the plan.. I'm gonna bend a stream of light and use it as a bridge to a balchony on the palace. ...I'm gonna regret this, but hop on my back. While you're on, you bend too. Or else... we die."

Yukina blinked, looking at Akari and waiting for a response.

'I hope this works.. But what could possibly be so important to risk our lives.. I also hope that general and his stupid guards don't get in the way,' Yukina thought.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"Here's the plan.. I'm gonna bend a stream of light and use it as a bridge to a balcony on the palace. ...I'm gonna regret this, but hop on my back. While you're on, you bend too. Or else... we die." Yukina explained to Akari.

Akari nodded back at her. "Ok. I will try my best." She Said trying sound confident. "I am ready." she stood, leaning on Yukina. "And Thank you." The words whispered into Yukina's ear.

She climbed onto Yuyu's back and grabbed her friends clothing tightly with her bad side and started to bend with the other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Yukina started bending, the stream of light ready to go. She then quickly ran as fast as she could as she bended, "Man," gritted her teeth, "I forgot that this would definately hurt my feet." But while Yukina was bending she also looked for that General.

They were now halfway to a window when rocks started flying in the air, "Shoot." Yukina yelled. But used the rocks to a kindy advantage. She jumped on the stones as they flew by almost as if they were a path, "Thanks guys!" Yukina smirked. They then caught on and stopped. Yukina then continued bending on the last rock, almost to the open window.

Shadowbenders shot orbs at them from that exact window, "Whoops. Other way then." Yukina did a sharp turn. The place was almost completely covered with the enemy! She then spotted a balchony and stopped bending, jumping to it. A shadow orb hit them as they were about to land, Yukina loosing balance and falling into the empty room.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Akari breathed heavily as he held her side in pain. "Oww... " She moaned. The wound over the side that hurt bleed onto the floor and every where she went. She finally rolled onto her belly looking around the room. The room was a small storage room and was a bit dusty.

Akari spotted a old roll of silk cloth tucked into the corner. She smirked and crawled over to it. She used idem to regain her self onto her feet by holding onto items around her. She then unrolled it a bit ripping the cloth in sections and wrapping her wounded.

She then looked back over at Yukina, "You ok?" she asked tying off the silk around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Light Kingdom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next