Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on the Light Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm

The General came out of the ground right in front of the girl. "Good job my men. I am glad I have you for my protection." He looked down at the girl and then said, "You though you could kill me?" He bent down and rubber her cheek with his hand. "A little girl like you." He laughed and then looked at his guards and said, "Kill her. I don't want any more trouble." He looked down and kicked her swords far away. He turned and started to walk away from her to watch from a safe distance.

Some Earth Kingdom soldiers moved closer to the girl. They had their weapons right in her face. The general shouted, "What are you waiting for?! Kill her!" The guards stood there not doing anything the general got furious and walked up to one of them he ripped out the spear in the man's hands and pushed him away. "Fine I will do it myself." He held the spear above his head and then forced his downward at the girl to deal the finishing blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Yukina ran closer and closer, to the point where she reached the crumbled wall. She then made orbs of light in her palms, closing her fists. Burning light slowly engulfed both of her arms. Yukina smiled, than began to challenge a few Earth benders.

She burned many of the earth benders she challenged severly, knocking them out. But she couldn't get up the strength to actually kill.

Yukina took a breath, her hands on her knees. She didn't like seeing the blood though she had to, being surrounded by it. When she then spotted a man with a spear coming downwards to Akari! Yukina didn't know what she should do. Akari was too far to run to, but she was her best friend and couldn't watch her die. She looked away, "Sorami will save her... Sorami is always there for Akari... I hope."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Akari was still struggling for when the general came back tot eh surface.

Good job my men. I am glad I have you for my protection." He looked down at Akari. "You though you could kill me?" He rubbed her cheek with his hand. Akari Growled moving her face from his hand, spiting at his feet. "A little girl like you." He laughed and then looked at his guards and said, "Kill her. I don't want any more trouble." Akari watched as he kicked her swords far away, and turned to watch from a safe distance.

Akari looked up at the Guards as they looked at her with hesitation in there eyes. She thought quickly of a strategies to get out of the situation. "What are you waiting for?! Kill her!" She hadn't had a full plan before the general became inpatient and came over snatching the spear from the guard. "Fine I will do it myself." He drove the spear down aiming for the final blow.

It was now Akari had a plan as he cam down she rolled to the side, gaining to her feet. The guards charged after her, and she kicked the closest one in the chest. As the other approached she came around with a round house kick allowing her time before the other regained him self to his feet and came at her again. She kicked his face and brought him to the ground unconscious. Unexpected the other to recover to quickly, she came be hide her putting his arm around her neck. She kicked her leg up and into his face. Thus breaking his nose. As she fought him with her back turned to the general she left her self open.

Mean while, Sorami was dodging the blast of rock tossing it at her. A block aid of flying rocks made it difficult for her to help Her master, Akari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Yukina blinked then cheered so loud that even Akari could hear, "I knew it! I knew she would pull out of this one! Try showing him some bending power!!" Yukina then paused and thought to herself, 'Where's Sorami?!'

Yukina was in a quiet area so she decided to take this moment to watch Akari fight, but also looked in the skies and watched Sorami, Akari's dragon protector.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

The general watched with a shocked face the girl got out and fought off his guards. He sighed and then noticed she left her back open. "Silly girl." He mumbled and then bended a medium sized rock and sent it flying to the girl. He aimed it to hit her back hopefully it would knock her out and he would take care of her when she was immobilized.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Akari fought the man a bit more, hands still bind behind her. And for when she was about to charge the Troop for when a large metal ball slammed into her back. Akari gave a loud screech of pain as she feel onto the ground. Her Silver hair scattered across the ground and over part of her back. Her white clothes where stained pink from the battle now brown in the from from the slam and slide from the impact.

Akari wrenched in pain as she barley remain conscious. She looked over at the general who she suspecting him of throwing it at her. "You... Bastard." She growled weakly.

Sorami Freaked and flu directly through the field and towards Her master. Many stones hit her body, cracking bones. "Akari!" She she-dragon hissed in fear.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Yukina stood stunned, ".. Did she die...?" She was too far to tell.

Yukina sighed, "Why was this attack even made? The Light Kingdom has done nothing wrong.. Why do so many people have to die..." The wind brushed along the area, Yukina's long blonde hair covering her face.

Yukina started running towards Akari and Sorami, dodging all the flying rocks in her way. Even jumping on a few. She made light orbs in her palms and closed her fists as she ran. Her arms were now engulfed with light.

Once she was near enough to the sight, Yukina stomped her feet to the ground and pointed her hands in the direction of the man that hurt Akari, a flying orb of burning light heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 pm

A smirk went across the general's face as the girl fell to the ground. He then saw a dragon flying in the sky to them. That must be the girl's dragon, "I have never killed a dragon before. I think I have my chance to do it now." He bent some rocks and then sent them flying at the dragon. Then the general felt a foot stomp behind him. He turned and saw light coming to him. He sunk into the ground dodging the light orbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm

((This is after Sorami is killed))

Yukina sighs, "Man!" She looks to Sorami, stunned.

She then rushes over to Akari, pulling the spear out of her shoulder. She then using one of her extra ribbons and wrapping the wound. Yukina then walks over to Sorami and covers her mouth shocked, she looks around and slowly lays a tattered blanket over her.

Yukina then tries to dragged Akari to safety..

Last edited by Yukina on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Sorami was blinded my fear and head bunted the rock but they were stronger than she thought, but by the time she could know it was to late. The compaction and speed of the earth jabbed at dragons head, thus snapping her neck. Sorami fell to the ground and lied died on the bloody battle field.

Akari saw the general kill her best friend. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed as tears leaked from her eyes. Akari tried to get up but the shattered and broken bones forced her to be still. Se stared at her loyal pet.

The surviving guard saw her trying to get up and dug the spare into her shoulder, before noticing the Light bender and the general's Absents.

"RAhh..." Akari cried gridding her teeth throw the tear and pain. She then Finally gave out and was swallowed by the darkness. Her last sight was of Yukina running towards her. Sorami...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Light Kingdom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next