Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on the Light Kingdom 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on the Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapAttack on the Light Kingdom I_voting_barAttack on the Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on the Light Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attack on the Light Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm

The time has now come the plans of attack are finally going to unfold. The army of the Earth Nation, not all because some are at Ba Sing Se to keep it safe, have been marching for days now. They left Ba Sing Se a week ago and finally the marching has ended. From the lines of men they all could see the city in the distance they would rest for a few days and then attack once they were done. Thousands of tents were built to hold the people of the army those higher up had better tents and those at the bottom barley had anything to sleep under. Most people did not mind they just were following the orders of their King.

The nights were filled with food, laughter, and sleep. They rested for four days and on the fifth day a general of the Earth King made himself a tall pedestal and was on the top. The words that came from his mouth was this, "My fellow Earth Kingdom citizens. I am here today to tell you all not as a general but as a brother to every one of you. Our goals are simple, we plan on taking over the Light Kingdom. To long have they been in our land and using the resources. To long have they mocked us with their skills, I say we show them the power of earth. We attack the capital in three hours. Get ready before it and get in position." He went back down and then walked to his tent to finish up the plans.

The attack was simple, they would attack from all areas available. Sending man after man to weaken the walls and threats and then take the city by force. The Dark Nation's soldiers would help also. The army got together and as the last hour passed they started to take their positions. All the generals of the groups shouted the same command, "Attack!" and sent the first rock flying at the people on the wall.

In a matter of seconds the war started. The shouts of the dead were beginning to be heard, some of the wall was beginning to fall, and each side was losing men at a high rate.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Maki lead a small elite force into the light kingdom. The group included her sister Erin and a few top ranked soldiers. The earth nation was starting to attack the wall of the first side. Maki's group was going from the eastern wall then inside, breaking and entering into the palace. Maki talked with Li about doing this and he agreed it would be good to have someone on the inside. Maki mounted her shadow tiger Kysi and rode off with everyone else in the group riding a shadow wolf. Each wolf had a dark matter saddle and yellow eyes, the saddle bag had throwing daggers, and a crossbow. The far eastern wall was close to the palace. Just behind the palace was a long mountain range. Maki was going to go into the market district and be on the inside from there.

The guards left their posts to help the soldiers at the attacking wall. Erin looked away at the sight of the war starting and she looked ahead at the sun just setting on the horizon. The arrived at the strong sandy stone structure before them. Akane, was one of the soldiers and she took a very sharp rock and silently craved a place where they could land silently. The stone was craved as it was told. Maki whispered "Ready, I'll air bend us up on 3. 1,2,3!" Maki created a large bubble of air and it made them fly up in the air softly landing on the sandy stone wall. Maki put her finger to her lips and she looked out down the street she heard cries as people heard the battle raging. A tear welled up in Maki's eye but she continued onward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Akari was in the Palace for when she heard the shouts of war at the gates. 'Who the hell...' She thought, running to glance out of the window. Scowling, She quickly grabbed her Swords from the table on the side of her bed. Then she ran out of the room calling on Yukina, Her friends, and Sorami, her sky Dragon, To her side. Both Girl mounted the Dragon and rode off into the skies, heading to the battle field.

About 5 minutes later, The group arrived at the attack and the dragon circled around the fighting. Akari pointed to a fairly blank area. "Sorami, go down. I'll go in there. watch me from the skies." She ordered the dragon. Then Akari looked at Yukina, "You'll probable be safer on Sorami... She will obey your orders if you choose to stay." She turned back, only to leave Yukina to her decision.

Sorami nodded and flu down flying close to the spot her master pointed to.

Akari jumped off of the dragon about 10 ft from the ground. She drawed her swords on the way down, landing with a roll and immediately entering Combat with a non bender, earth kingdom solider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Yukina blinked, "I can't believe she is going out there in that madness.. I wonder what the reason for the attack is. Sorami, take me back to the castle then watch Akari.. I'm going to search for intruders."

Sorami hestitated, but nodded. Sorami dropped Yukina off, she first looking around the room to make sure it was safe. The dragon then disappeared to find Akari. Yukina didn't use any light bending so she wouldn't be as seen in her search. She entered the halls of the giant palace, determined..but scared. Yukina went into the castle, trying not to be seen.

Cries of sorrow and grief are heard, almost bringing Yukina to tears.. She continues to search, knowing the risks.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Sorami arrived back at the Field where she left Akari fighting. She circled around as the light kingdom's forces fought against the earth Kingdom and Dark Nation Forces. "Akari! Yukina is at the palace." Sorami shouted down to Akari from the skies.

Akari, who was currently taking out Guards of both enemy kingdom's, heard Her loyal pet. "Ok, thanks. I'm going to need some cov-" Akari was stopped as an enemy earth bender throw her bad after jabbing her in the chest with a pillar of rock. Akari tried to catch her breath, holding her crest in pain. "Ahh.." She groaned, trying to get to her feet.

The earth bender stomped the ground and kicked a rock at Akari. Akari's eyes widened as the bolder grow closer. Then suddenly a random light bender Popped up out of no where and reflected the stone back at the bender, followed with a sharp ring of light. The Earth bender destroyed the bolder but was killed by the light ring.

Akari looked up at the mysterious light bender and found it was her old master! "Master Chou?!" She exclaimed, claiming to her feet. She stared at him in Bewilderment. He came to my rescue?! I don't even like him! Akari thought stubbornly.

"Lady Akari! What are you doing out here?! Some one that is niece to the queen has no place out on the battle field." Master Chou scold the teen, Then grabbing her by the wrist.

Akari quickly unhanded her self from the old geezer. "I'm not a child." she exclaimed then Running farther into the core of the fight.

Master Chou watch her run off, Scowling in disbelief. "You are the stupidest child I have ever met!" He shouted back after her. When he went to go after her, he was attacked and was forced into Combat.

Akari's saw the closest solider and jumped, digging her weapons onto his shoulders. The man scared before she finished it. She finished off a few more men, gathering cuts and bruises along the way.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm

The Earth Kingdom army continued to attack the capital. The walls were breached and the benders were now walking through out the city. They had orders to kill anyone who got in their way. The one goal was to take over the city and kill off the Royal Family. There were shouts coming from all over the city, shouts of pain and some of victory. Rocks were flying all over the place crushing people and hitting buildings.

One of the generals of the Earth King was watching the attack on the front gates of the city. His men continued to push their way through the gates and in the city. The General looked around and saw some fire go his way. He ducked and felt the air get hot and then back to normal. He looked up to see a firebender running twords him. He laughed a bit and then shook his head. He trapped the bender's feet and sunk him half way in the earth. "You will stay there until you learn not to attack me." He moved back to the attack on the city, so far the plan was working.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Akari had been fighting and taking down many enemies. She charged at a dark bender, zigg-zagging left to right. The bender wiped a lash of shadow at her feet, but being quick Akari jumped into the air. Akari sent a messaged to Sorami telepathically and the dragon flu close enough for Akari to jump off of her and drive her swords deeply into the benders shoulders, cutting off their bending.

Akari looked around for her next enemy that was worthy of her skill and spotted a well Respectfully dress man watching the battle. Akari looked around, "Kushi, Moho, Lu, and Suzuki, Come with me. Cover me." Akari charged through the field, eyes focused on that man. She dodges attacks and killed a few on her way. Slowly her small part was picked off one by one.

"Sorami!" Akari shouts jumping from a soldiers should to as far as she could in the sky, landing on her faithful pet. "Go... To him." She pointed at the general. As they arrived at him she jumped of ready to drive her swords into his shoulders as she did to so many others. She was quiet, falling about 10 to 15ft.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 pm

The general continued to watch the war unfold. He then heard shouts of something flying in the air. He turned his attention to the skies to see what his men were talking about then one of his soldiers ran up and said, "General look there." He turned the general and his eyes focused on a thing flying in the air. "Knock it out of the sky." the general ordered and the man left to follow the orders. The general then moved his attention to the war ahead of him and then he heard some shouts from the guard behind him. The next thing he knew the general was on the ground and heard the screams of one of his guards. The dust stettled and then the general saw two blades in the shoulders of his guard. The guard pushed the general out of the way and sacrifaced his life. "Thank you my friend." The general ssaid standing up and starring at the attacker. He shook his head and said, "Guards kill her." He smirked and then sunk himself into the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Yukina was trapped.

To her left earth benders. Her right, trapped with earth benders as well. She looked up seeing a balchony. An earth bender grinned wickedly at her, "Any last words?"

Yukina smiled and nodded, "Sure. Yea. Hmm.. When in doubt, go up!"

They looked around in confusement, but Yukina didn't waste any time. She had her arms to her side, hands pointed to the ground. She smiled at the earth benders and suddenly shot up into the air, a stream of light coming from her hands behind her. Yukina dodged as many rocks as she could in the air, but was suddenly one came into the room as she landed.

Yukina blinked, feeling wind rush right against her face.

She stood still for the longest time, frozen in shot of near death. Yukina then let out a huge sigh of relief. She was then determined to find Akari, so decided to go up to high ground. Yukina looked out the balchony and saw they were gone, so she made her way up to the roofs of the buildings in the kingdom. Yukina, running towards were Sorami and Akari were, dodging flying rocks along the way.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Damn it. Akari gridded her teeth as she general Sank away. She turned and saw about a half of dozen guards charge after her. She thought of running but being stubborn she stayed an attacked the closest Guard and tossing him onto the next guard. 1... 2.. She counted in her head. Two more guards pierced their weapons at her. Thinking fast Akari, bent backwards, watching the swords jab over her. It was at the peek of their attack that she slide between them and driving the swords into their kidneys at the same time. 3 and 4. she continued to count. Looking for the next target.

Akari was saw 3 other guards surround her, two in the from and on in the back. She eyed each one, stomping each of her heels on the ground, drawing out hidden blades. Afterwards with out giving them a chance to attack, Akari flipped back. She locked her legs around the solider neck that was behind her and driving the blades into his back. Then she twisted her body, snapping his neck, and pulling her self under him, flipping him onto the ground. 5.. Akari grinned and looked at the other two.

Then out of no where a earth bender binder her hands, causing her to drop her swords. Akari struggled, trying to break the rock bindings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Light Kingdom   Attack on the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Light Kingdom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next