Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_voting_barTavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_voting_barTavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern Fight [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

"D-Drago! W-what are you doing here?" She said, her face turning bright red, remembering her past relationship with him. "I thought you were trying to pursue your dream in the light capital. What are you doing in a little tavern like this?" Yami had a past with Drago, and he was able to calm her down instantly. Immediately, the orange in her eyes faded back to the sapphire blue that they normally are.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm

he gave a small smile, " i'm a traveler just like you...didn't i tell you that before? i just stay in the light state incase of a revolt."
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 pm

One could practically feel the built up tension deflate innocuously as the girl backed down, everyone seemed to breath a sigh of relief, everyone except Tamura. She could see the girl's eyes burning orange, and she knew that such things were often a sign of tremendously powerful emotions, the most common of which was anger. She knew this because something very similar happened to her when her rage took her over, in her youth is had been a far more common occurrence, but over time she'd learned to control that anger. She still got pissed off, but she never allowed her feelings to take over. This Yami girl evidently hadn't yet had time to do the same. Tamura knew that as long as the girl's eyes didn't revert to their normal colour a relapse was dangerously possible. And so even as the girl dropped her knife the air bender loosened one of her swords in its scabbard, letting her hand hover close to the hilt.

As the girl began to walk towards the cook boy on the ground Tamura kept her eye locked on Yami, tracking her every movement and her hand kept hovering closer and closer to the katana's handle. All of that tension blew right out of her, coming out in a silent sigh of relief when the girl showed no sign of aggression. She much preferred when these things ended amicably, she killed enough while working that she didn't particularly feel like taking more lives during her free time.

While Yami was busy talking with what was evidently an old flame of hers (and yes Tamura found that pun delectable) the air bending bounty hunter took the time to help the cook boy up, sitting him down on a chair. He'd suffered minor burns in the brief altercation, but other than that he appeared to be unharmed, though she had to assume he was a little in shock given his silence. Maybe he's stared death in the face for the first time and was still reeling from the experience. Maybe the sheer suddenness of the whole thing had left him bereft of the ability to speak. Either way it mattered little, he'd probably feel better in a few moments.

The crowd on the other hand was a worry. Tamura had often taken pride in her ability to read a drunken crowd, and what she was reading right now was less than reassuring. These people had bee interrupted in the middle of a perfectly nice fight. Their blood was still pumping, and they were liable to do something stupid. More importantly bar brawls never went unnoticed for long. The city guards were probably on their way to break up the whole thing, and when they arrived the ones who'd most probably be blamed would be the strangers, that was to say Yami and herself. The other patrons all lived here, they were all neighbours, if not friends, and they'd certainly lay the blame on the people they didn't ave to live with every day.

"I hate to interrupt this lovely little reunion of yours, but unless you want to spend the night in the drunk tank we should probably make ourselves scarce," Tamura whispered at Yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Yami snapped back to her senses, then surveyed the situation. The local soldiers would probably be there any minute, so she nodded to Tamura and said, "You're a little late Drago. I was just about to get going. Why don't you come with me to the next town to the south? I hear they have a great inn there." She turned and signaled to Tamura that they ought to get out, and walked out the door towards the southern exit of Tengu Town.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Drago understood the situation and nodded, he followed behind them and before he left the tavern he made a hand movement and put out the flame on the table. on their way to the town's exit he looked at Turama, and asked Yami, "who is this friend of your?" he asked, in reality his heart was ripping apart since he would have to leave yami soon, he made a mistake before and didn't want to do it agian.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Yami said "This is Tamura. She saved my life back there, before you showed up. She also started the fight." Yami slipped her hand into Drago's. She had missed him, and dreaded the moment when they would have to part ways. They had had a great adventure together, and when they parted the first time, Yami had a hard time holding back her feelings and almost burnt down a forest. Luckily, Yami has been getting better control over her emotions, and no fire was started. But Yami didn't want to bear that pain again.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Drago pulled his hand from hers, but instead he took he and placed her on her shoulders and started running, "yami you still have feelings for me even after i left you?" he said teasing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Yami grinned, and said, knowing they were out of earshot, "Oh, and you don't? Come on, you know that what we had was special. I could never forget it." She said. After some time, she decided to have a little fun, and she jumped down from Drago's shoulders, holding a knife to his throat. "You had better not leave me like that again!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 pm

"alright," he said giving a giggle, "i'll leave you a different way" he said, turning around and putting his forehead on hers, "and that way is death."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Yami paled. "W-what? what to you mean Drago? And... who's dying? is it you, or me? and...why? I-i don't understand!" Yami said, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern Fight [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next