Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Escape - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Escape - Page 6 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 6 I_voting_barEscape - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Escape - Page 6 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 6 I_voting_barEscape - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Escape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Skye ran with Kozzan back to the hut. They burst in through the door. The Fire Nation still wasn't here, but they were on their way. "Guys! We need to leave. Now. Rashana and Haruko are waiting."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 am

Kouzai who was watching them freak out the entire time gave a whistle to stop them. "Guys, take a look above" he said "Archers, I wouldn't recommend moving right now.....we need a plan.....everybody grab on" Kouzai held out his arms "I'm going to teleport us out of here...quickly!!"

(OOC: Kozzan, you know Kali's my girl right, in realife and in the roleplay, plus her characters 4 years older than you anyway)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Shan sighed and was getting tired of this. Shan nodded and quickly said "Yes lets please leave as soon as possible." He glared at Kozzan and Skye he know what happened outside th hut. He could feel the tension in the air, and it bugged him and hirt his head. Shan looked back at Aras and thn walked next to Kouzai, Aras stood next to Shan.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Kouzai knew what happened between Skye and Kozzan too and he didn't like it. He stepped between Kozzan and Skye. "She's my responsibilty" said Kouzai "I'll take care of her...I don't need your help.....I got a new plan....the Fire Nation is supporting the Earth Kingdom in this war....they're probably here to help....so you want to go to the capitol Kozzan? Disguise yourself as a traveller and head to the capitol with Aras, Dakota, Rashana and Haruko....me, Shan and Skye will head to the Mairrow Nation and fight off the Fire Nation there....with any luck we can end this war today" said Kouzai "Go now" he said in a roaring tone. There was an arrow fired at Kouzai's feet "Fuck" he said. "Hurry, if you want to make it out alive....Shan, Skye take my arms, we're getting out of here."

(OOC: Don't worry Kozzan, I don't hate you, I'm writing this in the way my character would, I mean you're kinda pushing up on his women...see and me and Kali kinda went through the whole I love you bit before this so yeah....anyway nothing personal....oh and I can be a little defensive and possive over people and things so uh....I'm sorry just in case anything happens)
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

((lol its ok. and thanks for not hating me ^_^. and lol i was planning on kozzan learning the hard way to not take things to far with Skye if she's your girl.))

Kozzan blinked. "Listen....Kouzai....I am not trying to take control...i meen...i just came here right? But I know someone who could help! Just let me and Skye go to him....We will bring him back! It's our best chance right now...please?" He asked, putting a reassuring tone in his voice, and projecting a little forcively. "Please, man....Kaas would be able to help us!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Why do you need Skye? You know him she doesn't....besides if she's caught it's on my head....it's my job to protect her now will you do what I say before I run you through" he said.
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Kozzan rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Look dude. I don't doubt that you could kill me, but i am not totally powerless so can you chill out with the tough guy act. I am no threat to you or anyone here," he said defensively. "And....Because she said she would go with me. I won't let anything happen to her...I don't let anything happen to my friends. And Fine. I will do what you say. But wouldn't it be a bit more easier if we had more help...from a particularly powerful person at that?" he asked Kouzai in an "isn't-it-obvious" sort of tone.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Kouzai put his sword to Kozzan throat "Keep you're hands off my women or I'll cut your throat do you got that....I've done battle with people more powerful than this 'Kaas'....." Said Kouzai "Make another move on her....and I'm going to kill you"
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Dropped Skye's hand, and placed his free hand on his staff, which sat on his back. "Don't worry about Skye. And I don't Believe your battles have taken you anywhere near the extent of Kaas' power. As a matter of fact....your shadow thing is cool....but it calls for using the earth around you right? Well....that would be trouble. 'Cuz i am an earth bender." He replied, dropping the "It's-cool" look on his face, and changing it to dead serious. He tapped the blade away from his neck and said "But right now...unless we all want to die, i suggest we come to an agreement. And fast." He concluded as the smell of singing and smoke became stronger and stronger in the air.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Kouzai had had enough of this kid coming in and acting like he was all that. Kouzai charged at Kozzan with his swords drawn. Just Kozzan was about to strike him Kouzai turned into ash and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next