Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_voting_barThe Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_voting_barThe Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyaka
Banned
Banned
Miyaka

The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Miyaka was walking in her village, sneaking out of the palace once again. She never got some fresh air, and she escaped from her father and mother to escape. Citizens looked at her and asked, ''Princess Miyaka, out for a stroll again?''. And Miyaka normally answered, ''Yes, you could say that...''. And she normally walked to the dock by the Kingdom Ocean. Miyaka masked herself and she wore a cloak, to hide her identity. ''Where ye wants me to take you, missy?''. The sailor said, and her looked into Miyaka's eyes. ''Well, I think I'll go to the Fire Nation''. The captain shouted, ''ALL RIGHT YE SLACKERS, SHIP TOWARDS THE FIRE NATION, THIS YOUNG LASS WOULD LIKE TO VENTURE THERE''. The ship started to sail away, and many people on board stared at her, and she looked at the Kingdom and the palace. ''I know this is wrong, but I am at young age, I need freedom, father''. She whispered to herself, and she sat down alone, and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Trira had been visiting the Light Kingdom. She liked this country, but now it was time to get to other nations again. She wondered if her help would be needed anywhere in the world. And she also needed to get back to her training. It was all time the same. She had not really finished one element except of air and she never managed to find some time when she could and wanted to learn more. But now it was nececary. And that was the reason why she decided to go to the fire nation. But she was too tired to travel there by her glider and Cada was somewhere in the distance. So she finally made herself ready for a trip by see. She was standing on a ship as a young girl entered it and the ship took off. Trira looked at the girl and decided to go to her and talk to her. "What does a young girl like you do alone on a boat with the goal to visit the fire nation?", she asked as Trira stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miyaka
Banned
Banned
Miyaka

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Miyaka turned. "I wanted to visit there. I need freedom". Miyaka said. "What is your name"? Miyaka asked, the girl. Miyaka looked. "Have a seat if you want". Miyaka said. She seems nice. Miyaka thought.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Trira grinned as the girl said she needed some freedom. "My name is Trira. What is your name?" Then she sat down next to her. She asked herself as many times before why she still said her name without also saying that she was the Avatar. But she did not had the feeling that it was improtant, or better important to her. She looked at the girl. She had no idea what she should think about her. She seemed to be like her as she found out that she was the Avatar. Both wanted to hide something, to be not recognized by anybody.
Back to top Go down
Miyaka
Banned
Banned
Miyaka

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

"Nice name. I am Miyaka". Miyaka said. Hmm...I wonder what the Fire Nation will be like. Miyaka thought. Trira looked like she was hiding something, just as Miyaka was. Miyaka gave a small smile to Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 pm

You could see that Trira was thinking. She knew she had heared the name before, but she had no idea where. She knew that it was time to stop her holidays as she liked to call the visit in the light kingdom. "So, have you ever been to the fire nation or any other nation yet?", Trira asked Miyaka.
Back to top Go down
Miyaka
Banned
Banned
Miyaka

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

"No, my father always forbidden me to go to other nations unless it was with him". Miyaka said. Miyaka blinked. "Have you been to other nations before"? Miyaka asked Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes. I had been in nearly every nation by now. But unfortunatly sometimes not for fun or something like that. I have the feeling I have to visit each nation again to learn about them.", she told Miyaka. Then she turned to her with a smile. "If you want you can join my travels for a while.", she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miyaka
Banned
Banned
Miyaka

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Miyaka smiled. "Sounds like you have had fun. I'd love that Trira". Miyaka said. Trira is really nice. Miyaka thought and smiled. "Your name sounds familiar to me Trira. But I can't picture where I heard it". Miyaka said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Trira was glad that she had now an acompany. So she would not be alone till she found a new teacher for firebending or till she met Dakota again. Then Miyaka mentioned that she had heared her name before. "I will help you a little bit.", she said, smiling. Then she first let appear a flame in her hand. After that she turned a little bit so that she could make a small ball of water and finally she let some wind blow across the ship. Unfortunatly she had no earth and she had not learned metal bending by now. But she hoped that Miyaka would know now who she was. And suddenly Trira also could remember where she had heared the name of Miyaka. "And you are the light princess, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)   The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next