Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Escape - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Escape - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 5 I_voting_barEscape - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Escape - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 5 I_voting_barEscape - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Escape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Skye had been outside gathering some healing herbs while the boys talked. She wanted to keep an eye on Kouzai's wound. It probably wouldn't harm him anymore, but you always have to be prepared. As she was walking back to the hut, she spotted smoke in the distance. It just seemed like a regular campfire until....she saw the red flags. The Fire Nation. Skye quickly shoved the herbs into her pocket, and for the first time realized that she was still wearing her royal Water Nation clothes. How did these get on? she wondered. Shrugging the thought off, Skye darted into the cabin. There was a new boy with Kouzai, Shan, and Dakota. Oh well, she would ask later. "Kouzai!" she yelled. "It's the Fire Nation. They're here, and getting closer."

Last edited by Phantom on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Kozzan jumped as the girl barged in. Hello Cutie...he thought, untill she gave her report. "Aw man.....This is bad......" He looked to Kouzai, Shan, Dakota and the others. "Do any of you happen to ave a messenger bird?" he asked in hope, coming up with a plan, then looking at his staff with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Shan shook his head. "Nope no bird at all."
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

"Damn it! you have nothing that can relay a message?" Kozzan's heart dropped at the news. This was probably their best chance if any to get around, or "above" the fire nation and into Ba Sing Se. he looked around the group, hoping that they had some type of way to relay a message.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Skye grinned at Shan's comment. "No, we don't have a bird. But we DO have two dragons." Skye beckoned for the boy to follow her and she led him to a secluded spot in the forest near by where Haruko and Rashana were. "So you need to relay a message? Rashana can do that." She looked at Rashana hopefully, wondering if she would do it. The silver dragon wasn't hers anyway. But Rashana nodded and turned the the boy, waiting for the message. "You can just tell it to her, and she can relay it telepathically to whoever. Of course, if it's transportation you need, we can just ride them."
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Kozzan stared in awe at the two beautiful creatures in front of him, not forgetting the one beside him either. "U-um...I....I think i-it would be easier to go to hi-him....." He managed to stutter as the silver dragon turned towards him. "Th-there are some things i think we might need i-if we want to get past the Fire nation..." he stammered over his words. "B-but only if it doesnt mind taking us...." he quickly finished his statement, and turned towards Skye. "I'm Kozzan by the way," he said, flashing a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Skye flashed a smile back at him. "And I'm Skye." She noticed how he stuttered when he was looking at Rashana. "Don't worry, dragons are peaceful. And Rashana is not an it, she's a she. And this is Haruko," she finished, pointing at the bulky red dragon. "They can take us. That would probably be Kouzai's first thought too. Let's head back and tell the others so that we can all leave." She took Kozzan's hand and led him back through the forest. It was a complicated route, so she was just leading him.
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Kozzan's eyes widened as her face lit up with her smile, but he shook it off, and accepted her hand, thinking about how cute Skye was. Man....She's uh...she's He tried to stop thinking about her and start thinking about what to say to Kaas when they arrived. Hope he doesn't mind....'cause he doesn't really have a choice... he thought. Then in a playful manner, Kozzan purposely tripped over his own feet, causing him to stumble, and fall forward a bit, wrapping both arms around Skye half way to stop from knocking her down, and half way to see how she would react. He planned on waiting for her reaction then apologizing.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Skye felt Kozzan trip, and then his arms wrap around her. She supposed it was a natural reaction, to stop her from falling. Well, too bad. She fell anyway. She looked back at Kozzan and glared. How dare he! Then she laughed. It had been a long time since she had seen an expression like that. Kozzan's face had been the perfect example of a startled person. She continued to laugh, before gasping loudly to calm down. "I'm sorry," she said. "It's just -" Skye stopped suddenly as she smelt smoke. Her demenor became quite serious. "They're too close. We have to get to the others. If they catch me, I'm dead for sure."
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Kozzan reached for her hand to help her up, smelling a burning in the air as well. Well...almost...he thought to himself with some satisfaction. He hoped back on track right away though. "Nothing will happen to you while your with me. But lets hurry anyways." he said in a reassuring tone, trying to sound not scared but modest at the same time. This time he took her hand, and led her back in the direction of the cabin. We need to hurry....Kouzai might not like it....but I've got to take the lead for a little bit here... he thought, not wanting to deal with Kouzai, but not wanting to deal with the fire nation either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next