Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Escape - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 2 I_voting_barEscape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 2 I_voting_barEscape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Escape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Dakota sighed quietly and listened to them patiently. He looked at the crimson ring confused and asked "What do the rings do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 pm

"What you don't know wont cut you in half and throw you in the ocean" said Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 pm

"I am careful whith my things." Shan said grabbing the ring from the middle of a book. "I forgot I used it as a book mark so I would not lose it." He laughed and then said "Sorry, it is not my fault I lose things."
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

((i don't know whether you guys are in an outdoor or indoor setting))

Kozzan examined the small ledge face directly in front of him, took a step, and looked down. Not a far drop, he thought as he sat, hanging his legs over the ledge. He took a deep breath, grabbed the wooden staff from the ground where he sat it, and let himself fall. he swung himself around so that he would not land directly feet first, then hit the ground, rolling into the collision. Whoah! He thought again, brushing dirt off of himself, then picking up the staff. He didnt take two steps before he sensed more than heard the voices of others near bye. He stiffened, not knowing whether to think friend or foe. Turning his head towards the source of the voices, he could make out a small group seemingly discussing something unknown. He jumped for cover, hoping that he had remained unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ok if you say so." Dakota said to Kouzai. He didnt doubt that Kouzai could cut him in half but he didnt understand why the council was so secret. He leaned his head against the wall of the hut as they talked. Then he heard something outside. It sounded like something fell off the ledge. He put his head up and looked at the others. "I think something is outside."
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Kozzan pokes his head back out, peering towards the noise, unknowing that he had been heard. Seems safe... he would think, taking a step out, but keeping his staff out in front of him. "Hello?" he called out, a little more louder, hoping that whatever he heard, and IF he heard it was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 am

Kouzai heard the noise and put his hands together. He melted into shadow and then rematerialized behind Kozzan. He placed his sword to his back and asked "Who are you?" he asked "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 am

Kozzan took a deep breath before proceeding further. Maybe it was just in my head, he though to himself. As he brought his staff around, and began to place it on his back, what he had feared all along seemed to have materialized out of nowhere behind him, poking something very sharp into his back. He immediately dropped his staff and held his arms out. "What do you want? Who are you?" he heard a voice ask from behind him in a dead serious tone.
"My Name is Kozzan," he answered doing his best to keep calm. "I'm not here to cause trouble....well...i don't even mean to be here....but i guess I am," He finished his answer hoping the person would remove the pointy object, presumably a blade, from his back.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:48 am

Kouzai looked at Kozzan, he seemed to be telling the truth, he went to lower his sword and hesitated before lowering fully. "Come inside" he said walking inside the small hut.
Back to top Go down

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 am

Kozzan nodded as the man started walking away. He bent slowly, cautiously scooping up the old staff, and placing it in its holster. He took shook his head a little bit to clear his head, and followed Kouzai into the hut. He was greeted by the site of two more people. Not knowing what to do or say, he followed Kouzai, and stood next to him when he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next