Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_vote_lcapKori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_voting_barKori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_vote_lcapKori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_voting_barKori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kori Kawa
Novice
Novice
Kori Kawa

Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) Empty
PostSubject: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Name: Kori Kibo Kawa (Ice, Hope, River.)
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe palace
Occupation: Nothing. He is currently being schooled by a teacher in both literature and bending.
Element: Water
Pets: None
Weapons: He carries a Katana with him, though he isn't very good with it. He also carries three throwing knives

Blood type: O
Hobbies: Water-Bending, boating, hunting.
Quirks: He has an unusual obsession with Penguins......
Family: Mother, Shurui (Means Kind). Father, Heiwa (Means Peace).

Hair: He has Medium-short blond hair which is straight. He has a natural side-fringe that falls straight down if wet, covering his eyes slightly.
Eyes: He has big Blue eyes, like most people born in any if the Water Tribes. But his eyes are a dark silver-blue colour.
Height: 5"7
Clothes: He wears a Blue outfit and brown boots. (Basically like Sokka's, there is no other way to describe it.) Though sometimes he wears a blue cost with white fur.
Skin: Kori has soft, pale skin. His skin is lighter than most people in the water tribe, it's pale, but not too pale.
Body Type: Kori isn't muscly or big. He is very small and thin. He doesn't seem to gain weight, no matter how much he eats, which usually makes him weaker in a fight.

Personality: Kori is a loving and kind boy. You hear of many people being 'kind' and 'helpful'. But those words are thrown around too much, Kori truly is kind and helpful. This can be both his strength, and weakness. He doesn't like to people upset or cry, it makes him feel uncomfortable and selfish for not helping, which is why he tries to do the best that he can. But another trait Kori has, is that he will not accept that he is wrong. He is very naive about the world and is sometimes seen as arrogant. He likes to question things and won't give up until he finds the answer he is looking for. Kori loves outgoing people, but dislikes people who hurt others' for their own enjoyment.
Personal Strengths: He is a natural Water-Bender, but is still learning basics. He is a fast learner. Smart. Sharp-tongue. Agile and fast.
Personal Weaknesses: His small figure makes him weaker than most people. His naive ness to the world gets him into a lot of trouble. He is too kind, usually falling into all kinds of traps to help someone. He is light, so can easily be thrown around (not literally).
Hamartia: His one fatal floor is that he shall not give up, which could be the cause of his death.
Personal Hero: The Avatar, any Avatar.
Dreams and Ambitions: Become a great king.

Likes: Campfires, boating, water-bending, the earth kingdom.

Dislikes: big headed people, mushrooms, scary people, destrruction.

Brief History: (will do this later, I have to go now Sad. )
Back to top Go down
Kori Kawa
Novice
Novice
Kori Kawa

PostSubject: Re: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:52 am

Brief history: Kori has had a simple life so far, so this will basically be his first adventure. He has only been to the Earth Kingdom and Southern Water Tribe, he mainly stays at home in the Northern Water Tribe as his mother doesn't like Kori leaving home. The only major thing that has happened to Kori, is that his sister died when he was 13 years old. Apparently, she had been visiting an old friend in the Fire Nation, but she never returned. Kori keeps a picture of her at his bedside table to remember her everyday. He sometimes stares at the sky, wondering what had happened to his Sister, Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Kori Kawa
Novice
Novice
Kori Kawa

PostSubject: Re: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

HELLO!!! and welcome to Avatar the Last Airbender Rpg!!! We are glad to have you hear, but a few things first before i can approve your app.

-Can you explain to me how you are a Royal? Also i don't believe i heard of you getting approved to be a Royal character within the Water Tribe.

- I need a bit longer of a history, perhaps a bit more details about his sister's death?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Sorry, but it looks like you weren't given permission to do a royal. Please make your character non-royal, and then your application process can continue.

If you would still like to do a royal, please contact Vermilion Emperor Kouzai, and ask him for permission for a respective spot.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)   Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kori Kawa (Royal, Water-bender)
Page 1 of 1